Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 19, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
karatekid1324

Fucking shit, stayed up all night to fall asleep at 7 and miss the timbs..

IG: Supreme956

December 19, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
trapchef

dead at the snow and urban Zip-ups sitting

which proves that people only copped those
colorways in the box logo simply BECAUSE
of the box logo hype. 

i love logic. 

#blackonBlackgangweinDiz 

Edt: And how hard was it for them to make a teal on teal and navy on navy pullover damn.
I don't understand this logic- why cop those camo colorways instead of a basic colorway in the box logo as well? 
I don't think people didn't cop cause it wasn't a box logo, that print just looks shitty on a zip up.
December 19, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
susdaddy

zip ups suck
December 19, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
HOCHSTE

of the box logo hype. 

i love logic. 

#blackonBlackgangweinDiz 

Edt: And how hard was it for them to make a teal on teal and navy on navy pullover damn.
I don't understand this logic- why cop those camo colorways instead of a basic colorway in the box logo as well? 
Yeah i feel you that. I don't see why they released different color ways for the zip-ups. I would have killed for a teal on teal.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

December 19, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
CoolHandLuke

Along wit the snow and urban camo they should have released the green camo, and that blue camo that was also from  those camo beanies for box logos, and other hoodies
December 19, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
freemaxb

Will they restock on the red or black fleece headband?????
December 19, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
seanpburke

So that's what the Ribbed Beanie is meant to look like...... This is what it's actually like;

(New Era to show size) Quality is trash and the thing doesn't even cover my ears its so small.... 
December 19, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
skatepreme

To anybody who copped the timbs in store how are they? An did they do anything special wit the box or just normal timberland box? Somebody should post on feet pics
December 19, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
YOUR MOM

zip ups suck
why?
December 19, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
ornettec

To anybody who copped the timbs in store how are they? An did they do anything special wit the box or just normal timberland box? Somebody should post on feet pics

They're Timberland boots, do you really need a fit pic?
December 19, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
joseph_squared

-navy small box logo zip up
-red headband

Might keep the headband if this is the season i finally break down and rock a helmet for snowboarding.
December 19, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
ornettec

So that's what the Ribbed Beanie is meant to look like...... This is what it's actually like;

(New Era to show size) Quality is trash and the thing doesn't even cover my ears its so small.... 

Yeh a lot of Sup beanies are notoriously small, Its mad annoying, I've gifted a lot of them I've bought cause they don't fit, only have a couple that fit me
December 19, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
susdaddy

zip ups suck
why?
idk i've always preferred pullovers i own like one zip up hoodie lol
December 19, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
rchrstphr

of the box logo hype. 

i love logic. 

#blackonBlackgangweinDiz 

I don't think people didn't cop cause it wasn't a box logo, that print just looks shitty on a zip up.
It's the same exact print, same silhouette, but one has a zipper down the middle. It doesn't look any worse on one than the other. Sounds like you are blinded by that box logo hype.
December 19, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
acompanion

You bought the black headband because of ASAP, stop lying to yourself.

8( x x )8

December 19, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
fuccboi

Will they restock on the red or black fleece headband?????
they already restocked the red one, but it sold out again after a few minutes
December 19, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
mrdifficult

zip ups suck
why?
cuz he wasn't swift enough for a pullover
December 19, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
MF Gooze

The one Cosby I was gonna cop tomorrow because I figured it would sit, sells out. Just my luck.
December 19, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
YOUR MOM

@susdaddy I feel u homie pullovers are a staple. I like zips cuz theyre versatile, can be worn zipped up, half zipped or unzipped. ...mad i literally slept thru the drop this week
December 19, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
RyandaGod

copped a pair of wheat timbs for my boy and had to add that black headband cool
December 19, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Pierce

i thought you retired to travel 
Sold my collection for 4.2k  and bought a ticket to new york for 2 weeks, leaving on the 8th actually.

IG: _pierce

December 19, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
BIG

who copped the ski pullover size large
December 19, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
Nyc93

anybody familiar wit supreme refunds? how long does it usually take them to get back to you after youve filled the form and sent youre shit back? its been like 3 weeks lol

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

December 19, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
Nyc93

Pierce hope u like ny bro  most ppl hate it

December 19, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
soGR8

anybody familiar wit supreme refunds? how long does it usually take them to get back to you after youve filled the form and sent youre shit back? its been like 3 weeks lol
Honestly bro they dont get back and let you know it's in. Im usually sending them UPS status updates of the return. If anything send them an email with the Order # and just inquire about the funds. 

It might be already saved to the card you used. It will give you the option use the reimburstment money at checkout.

Hope this helps. 

www.repgr8.com

December 19, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
2008.a.grant

wassup guys , i wanted to say thanks for all the love and internet hate yall gave me on the last video. So I wanted to just post my new shit of the unboxing. Thanks again for those who posted helpful shit that help the non-swift dudes like me cop, i wouldn't have got it without some of yall. and if you like it feel free to sub and comment and all that other bs. 

PS: the timbs are hella sick , walking outside of Supreme NYC with a friend who just got them. Really nice quality i might add. 
December 19, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
romel

copped the red headband and black cosby beanie this morning lol
December 19, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
ckorn

mobile app fucking me up. when i do it on my phone on safari it works fine but on the app I've been getting declined the past few weeks
December 19, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Nyc93

Honestly bro they dont get back and let you know it's in. Im usually sending them UPS status updates of the return. If anything send them an email with the Order # and just inquire about the funds. 

It might be already saved to the card you used. It will give you the option use the reimburstment money at checkout.

Hope this helps. 
thanks man it does help. i emailed them hoping this doesnt turn into the headache that itll inevitably turn into

and i tried checking out with my card and nada, razz

December 19, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
soGR8

Hope this helps. 
thanks man it does help. i emailed them hoping this doesnt turn into the headache that itll inevitably turn into

and i tried checking out with my card and nada, 
Did UPS send you a delivery notification???? I would just call the warehouse if its been 3 weeks just so you're not waiting on a response any longer then you already have. 

www.repgr8.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.