Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 18, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
The Modern Hippie

Post: 3

Join Date: Dec 2013

Location: DMV-NYC

yeah the arabic collection was legit I tried to get every hat that was released from it.

Twitter: @ogtrippyhippy Modern Hippie Founder and CEO Accomplishing Dreams and Conquering Goals

December 18, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
copperhead

Post: 183

Join Date: Sep 2008

Location: LOS ANGELES

The Black Champions 5 panel Graphic is more GREY than WHITE. I almost shit bricks when I saw it.
I'm still waiting on a couple more heat pieces from this season. The timberlands are cool, but I'm more of a Vans / Converse guy.
I just UNDS'd my CONVERSE FIRST STRING x NEIGHBORHOOD today!!
December 18, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Thoth

Post: 1029

Join Date: May 2013

The Black Champions 5 panel Graphic is more GREY than WHITE. I almost shit bricks when I saw it.
Disappointed? 
December 18, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
yeahbutstill

Post: 512

Join Date: May 2013




This is probably a stupid question but, why did Supreme make that shirt with him on it sitting next to the ballerina...Just because it was a cool photo or.....?
I personally think the girl is what makes the t-shirt good 
Harmony Korine you fucking chodes

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

December 18, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
yeahbutstill

Post: 512

Join Date: May 2013

new fuck boi(s) of the day:

yo i swear down that's a giraffe on the right
that's carlton banks bruh

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

December 18, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
coconutcurry

Post: 50

Join Date: Apr 2013

Location: JAPAN

http://luxlivin.bigcartel.com/ 

is this legit
December 18, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
snar

Post: 224

Join Date: Mar 2012

Location: Vancouver, CA

Looking to trade size L navy cord polka dot shirt for size M Inbox me. 
December 18, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
DELROY

Post: 415

Join Date: Aug 2013


Copyright 2014

December 18, 2013 @ 03:07 AM

Inactive

http://luxlivin.bigcartel.com/ 

is this legit
Look at the prices, 95% chance it's fake, 5% chance they're making $0 profit if it is real
December 18, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
mikuhatsune

Post: 171

Join Date: Oct 2013

Location: Based World

can't get no more free randy 
December 18, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
karatekid1324

Post: 80

Join Date: Nov 2013

FINALLY!
I got the Red camo in and I love it.
Just thought you all should know this.

IG: Supreme956

December 18, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
susdaddy

Post: 752

Join Date: May 2012

Location: in da booty

is Redwalll the same as redwall lol
December 18, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
kingsrule4ever

Post: 456

Join Date: Feb 2013

is Redwalll the same as redwall lol
Can't you tell? He's going to pass your post count by Christmas! Merry Christmas to us!

IG: kingsrule4ever

December 18, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
susdaddy

Post: 752

Join Date: May 2012

Location: in da booty

FINALLY!
I got the Red camo in and I love it.
Just thought you all should know this.
dope. snow camo > red camo tho ;-)
December 18, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
tunnelno5

Post: 429

Join Date: May 2010

Location: Los Angeles, CA



classy

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

December 18, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
MF Gooze

Post: 331

Join Date: Sep 2013

Anybody got any of the cashmere or suede fitteds? Looking to add a few more to the collection.
December 18, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
MF Gooze

Post: 331

Join Date: Sep 2013

I have failed Redwall. sad
December 18, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
matthewstadik619

Post: 128

Join Date: May 2013

Anybody got any of the cashmere or suede fitteds? Looking to add a few more to the collection.
glad to see people are still rocking fitted's respect bro 
December 18, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
Nyc93

Post: 2625

Join Date: May 2013

Location: Ny

shark, find out if this is the real redwalll by asking him a question that only the true redwall would know... report back to us coolcool

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

December 18, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
dankberrys

Post: 160

Join Date: Aug 2012

*Edit* Never mind i found the answer 
December 18, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
jjapplesauce

Post: 898

Join Date: Sep 2012

is Redwalll the same as redwall lol
Can't you tell? He's going to pass your post count by Christmas! Merry Christmas to us!
Nah this dude was too quick to post up a fitpic of his box logo and pcl crusher.  Real redwall doesnt roll that way.  
December 18, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
yeahbutstill

Post: 512

Join Date: May 2013

who copped a trooper?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

December 18, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
susdaddy

Post: 752

Join Date: May 2012

Location: in da booty

is Redwalll the same as redwall lol
Can't you tell? He's going to pass your post count by Christmas! Merry Christmas to us!
perhaps 
prolly not old redwall was cooler lol
 matthewstadik619 aint nothin wrong with fitteds tho
jjapplesauce exactly took multiple attempts to ask for a collection pic and he never gave in new redwalll is proud of a black bogo and a pcl crusher bought at rape lol
December 18, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
SHARKlN

Post: 5135

Join Date: Apr 2012

Lmao u guys are makin drama like women now. 

Redwalls a normal dude like any other of ya
December 18, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
bananarama

Post: 331

Join Date: Jun 2013

is Redwalll the same as redwall lol
Can't you tell? He's going to pass your post count by Christmas! Merry Christmas to us!
perhaps 
prolly not old redwall was cooler lol
 matthewstadik619 aint nothin wrong with fitteds tho
jjapplesauce exactly took multiple attempts to ask for a collection pic and he never gave in new redwalll is proud of a black bogo and a pcl crusher bought at rape lol
yeah and I remember him saying he had the pcl bucket and some long sleeve cuz there was like 3 pages of redwall collection piece confirmed posts lmfao

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

December 18, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
vis

Post: 1087

Join Date: Apr 2012

Location: cali

was last years bogos thicker than this seasons?
December 18, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
susdaddy

Post: 752

Join Date: May 2012

Location: in da booty

Lmao u guys are makin drama like women now. 

Redwalls a normal dude like any other of ya
aint no real such thing as drama on a clothing forum bruh lol just speculations ya feel
December 18, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Post: 1768

Join Date: May 2009

Location: in the cut

Lmao u guys are makin drama like women now. 

Redwalls a normal dude like any other of ya
but he cant dress
and hes on a fashun forum
December 18, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
Nyc93

Post: 2625

Join Date: May 2013

Location: Ny

Its just awkward imo. Redwall is red wall this new guys a biterrazzrazzrazz

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

December 18, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
susdaddy

Post: 752

Join Date: May 2012

Location: in da booty

i'm about to be in nyc during the sale i feel like there will be so many decent pieces i wouldnt cop for retail but for 30% off during this years' sale compared to past years sales 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.
Back To Top