[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 25, 2013 @ 05:39:08
Duck Camo TNF is my graaaail, so nice. All c'w's tho

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

October 25, 2013 @ 05:44:21
Missed out on this collab, was swiftness needed?

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 25, 2013 @ 05:44:30
S/m crushers look dumb as fuck
October 25, 2013 @ 05:45:50
i guess the bruce lee collab was a success

lots of restocks on the item too

but yesterday i posted in a lot of Supreme B&S FB groups a black sabbath for retail +ship and no one wants it smh
idk how no one has funds this season...was gonna keep it but theres a lot of shoes comin out tongueface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 25, 2013 @ 05:56:02
@basedboy...holler at @fuckJohn he was wearin kith mercers in his fit pic..he might kno...I kno what windbreaker u talkn bout too that red blue one is fire!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

October 25, 2013 @ 05:58:31
imo best supreme x tnf was duck camo...
i'll sell one to you for 2000 shipped
already have dude....what do you guys think best supreme x tnf was??? or best supreme collab??
edit: if anyone has supreme appletown snapback pm me..
October 25, 2013 @ 05:59:30
@basedboy...holler at @fuckJohn he was wearin kith mercers in his fit pic..he might kno...I kno what windbreaker u talkn bout too that red blue one is fire!
man im struggling right now deciding between colorways

-Caterpillar
October 25, 2013 @ 06:02:49
imo best supreme x tnf was duck camo...
already have dude....what do you guys think best supreme x tnf was??? or best supreme collab??
you have tnf duck camo jacket, but didnt know that supreme has ever released a strapback..? not firing shots it just seems a little confusing

Fuck yall

October 25, 2013 @ 06:07:12
anyways, copped burgundy loro. almost never wear camps but this one has been on my list all season. definetly buying the 5 panel loro when that releases too. best 5 panel all season imo

Fuck yall

October 25, 2013 @ 06:09:59
you have tnf duck camo jacket, but didnt know that supreme has ever released a strapback..? not firing shots it just seems a little confusing
strapback 5-panel not camp...I can't remember if they did strapback 5 panel
October 25, 2013 @ 06:11:09
yea thats what i meant. they have quite a few times.. just saying. no big deal tho

Fuck yall

October 25, 2013 @ 06:11:33
@basedboy I'm not coppin but if I was I'd go tts

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

October 25, 2013 @ 06:12:23
@basedboy I'm not coppin but if I was I'd go tts
ight bruh thanks

-Caterpillar
October 25, 2013 @ 06:18:27
yea thats what i meant. they have quite a few times.. just saying. no big deal tho
man im fucking dumb as shit...you're right nigga...idk y that slipped me...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2013 @ 07:04:22
How to rock the Split Beanie:
October 25, 2013 @ 07:05:36
fk, whyd i buy the mantra tee, shoulda just saved for the etd tee. you think they'll restock dat sht again?
maybe, I grabbed a restock in L today

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 25, 2013 @ 07:09:34
Anyone got a Red Links 5-Panel from SS'12?  Pissed I talked myself out of it back then.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2013 @ 07:24:09
There is a script to be notified when an item is restocked btw
October 25, 2013 @ 07:29:29
fk, whyd i buy the mantra tee, shoulda just saved for the etd tee. you think they'll restock dat sht again?
maybe, I grabbed a restock in L today
damn, im gonna check out supny tomorrow, you think they have tees left/
Idk, I don't think the collab sold much in stores bc I called today and they still have most of the stuff, I have a homie going in to grab a coach for me tomorrow

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 25, 2013 @ 07:29:56
There is a script to be notified when an item is restocked btw
explain yourself nigga...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2013 @ 08:04:56

spemque metumque inter dubiis

October 25, 2013 @ 08:22:21
He really should just post it, kid called himself out after all... It can't be that bad?
October 25, 2013 @ 08:26:59
I think redwall has a decent collection he just laughs about the ongoing posts from newbies that were not even around when the joke started and hopped the train to fit in here and gain the easy upvotes.
October 25, 2013 @ 08:34:05
I never got my answer..
Is Big PO black?
you a funny dude when you post im not gonna lie.

but quit acting like your black cuz u aint fool. you are a caucasion skinny boy. 
which is why you always ignore the question and leave people guessing if your really black. 
oh...you thought I forgot fuckboy?

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

October 25, 2013 @ 09:22:20
Anxious to get the Loro Piana here. Also might cop a split hoodie in navy and red smokeyface
October 25, 2013 @ 09:47:18
supldn shipping is goat

hoe

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x