[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:46
Timbs making me wish I was tall enough to pull off boots properly
How tall are you my G. I know a few of my dudes who rock timbs way under 6'0". The problem lies with how big your feet are compared to your height. 
5'5 yo. size 9.

IG: Supreme956

Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:47

Swag virgin mary keychain on da side off to class, very sus
clean, nothing cringy or fuccboi'ish shit about this fit at all.

and lol@people who say vans are shit.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:49
not my picture credit goes to member brooklynhouse on SS, but here is a picture of a sample captain varsity that didn't get released

Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:50
Bamboo Camp Red
INRI Black
Loro Piana Black
Shaolin White
Bruce lee White
Easter Island Grey.
Red camo.

Hopefully capped off with a black/black Wise jacket and black Timbs.

Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:52
How much do you guys think the timbs are gonna be for resale? Just asking because I've never bought a pair personally and just worried they might look like shit on me because i'm only 6 foot tall on the dot and i'm a size 12 and might down size too much or too little.
FOH
not my picture credit goes to member brooklynhouse on SS, but here is a picture of a sample captain varsity that didn't get released

seen this, what's your opinion?

would've loved a solid white "S" or just blacked out the whole jacket.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

How much do you guys think the timbs are gonna be for resale? Just asking because I've never bought a pair personally and just worried they might look like shit on me because i'm only 6 foot tall on the dot and i'm a size 12 and might down size too much or too little.
just get em make up a resell

Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:54
its not that hard to go to a local timbs retailer ask to try on 6 inch waterproof boot. tongueface
Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:54
Gonna dunk with these Timbs
Dec 17, 2013 @ 18:57

seen this, what's your opinion?

would've loved a solid white "S" or just blacked out the whole jacket.
I think it looks good all black would have been better, In my opinion the burgundy looks the best followed by the navy
Dec 17, 2013 @ 19:12
(Invalid img)

2Ps

Dec 17, 2013 @ 19:16

BL fits perfect. I got a M. 140, 5'5 
Put on my thermoball jacket and I be cozy as hell.
thought i was in post hypebeasts at their prime for a min
Dec 17, 2013 @ 19:19
Damn, them black Timbs with the recent de-snaked toe box edit lookin' piff. The burg Varsity has been mad growing on me too all season, might just pull the trigger on one of them joints come sale.

spemque metumque inter dubiis

Dec 17, 2013 @ 19:32

Swag virgin mary keychain on da side off to class, very sus
lol this is so bad

where the azn girls at

Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:00
why the fuck are you wearing a bucket hat with a hoodie?
why are your pants up so high?
why do your cuffed pants look so awkward?
why does your whole stance look awkward as fuck?

lol @ my face or something idk 

where the azn girls at

Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:10
Really liked the Varsity, just couldn't justify the price point, since I already have too many jackets, best Varsity in years, that Melton Wool body though    

Coppin the pale blue colourway, but all are nice. My opinion it goes Pale Blue, Burgundy, Navy, Yellow

Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:22
Holy Trinity > * varsity
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:25
Tim's are pretty nice, gunna pass and save that $190 for somethin better though.
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:25

> Holy Trinity
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:35
wise color jacket
quilted satin bomber navy
fdl teal
virgin mary yellow top
joan of arc tee
shaolin tee
bruce lee sk8hi white 
flight pants black
stars camp woodland camo
loro piana 5 panel navy 
urban camo bogo
white/ purple football top 
paisley crusher burgundy
basquiat photo tee white
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:40
Really liked the Varsity, just couldn't justify the price point, since I already have too many jackets, best Varsity in years, that Melton Wool body though    

Coppin the pale blue colourway, but all are nice. My opinion it goes Pale Blue, Burgundy, Navy, Yellow

copped the black and yellow varsity earlier in the season, favorite pick up this f/w.
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:42
Satin bombers sold out right?
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:44
copped the black and yellow varsity earlier in the season, favorite pick up this f/w.
FitPic?

2Ps

Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:51
Tim's are pretty nice, gunna pass and save that $190 for somethin better though.
actually they're only 180 don't forget bout that free shipping lol but no 180 is the price of regular timbs and these are kind of different/cool plus they are supreme so they are definitely worth it imo
Dec 17, 2013 @ 20:59

Idk I kind of liked last seasons varsity a little more 
Dec 17, 2013 @ 21:07
Black wise jacket, flag hoodie, and the hanu hoodie are the top sale items IMO. Oh and that cord polka dot top
Dec 17, 2013 @ 21:18
Is there going to be a long ass line at dsm this saturday?
Dec 17, 2013 @ 21:20
FitPic?
Hows the fit ? Based on the sizing info it looks like they runnin a little shorter and wider than other jackets
Dec 17, 2013 @ 21:32

FitPic?
Hows the fit ? Based on the sizing info it looks like they runnin a little shorter and wider than other jackets

Size up on varsity jackets. They usually run alittle short and wide.

Damn son where'd you find this?

Dec 17, 2013 @ 21:36
I really don't see them bringing back the wise jacket I think they'd rather sit on them. Not like they really need the money

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.