[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:59
you're a faggot @ messi. its an honest mistake

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:00
This season was pretty boring to be honest, and the collabs were straight up garbage. 
I only kept the quilted cord shirt, the ripstop shirt, and the camo stars camp. I like them all a lot.
Was interested in the denim baseball and black pacific pullover, but ended up selling both.

Oh and of course the grey box logo I copped for my brother.
Agreed only kept my pin dot henley, snow camo bogo and hockey tops. Jackets and collabs were wack as fuck
who.the.fuck.cares.?
Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:04
ripstop shirtAgreed only kept my pin dot henley, snow camo bogo and hockey tops. Jackets and collabs were wack as fuck
who.the.fuck.cares.?
its the end of the season what the fuck is wrong with talking about the items you kept? whats up your ass homie 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:06
you can always find previous year's heat shirts DS for under retail.
like the camo field I copped from you  
i saw a field shirt in fire camo from 09 the other day go for like 65 on ebay

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:08
glad I copped:

champion hoodie
two-tone henley

regret copping:

football jersey 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:13
anybody that has the wise jacket would you mind sending me detailed pics of the lining and the stitching and stuff? i will gladly paypal you 3$ hahaha msg me if you anybody's interested

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:25
The Wise jacket has actually started to grow on me. Anyone know if the black one sold out ,i want to cop it on the sale
Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:29
kept anti t in heather, black bruce lee t, black loro piana, slapshot beanie black, blue oasis beanie, grey pacific camo camp, heather l/s pocket t, black corduroy polka dot, black 4 color, only regret is missing out on champion pullovers and zip up

2Ps

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:37
definetly copping black wise jacket when it hits sale. really started growing on me smokeyface
Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:39
yeah black on black wise is crazyyy. might just pick up this one i found for 200 rather not take the chance of it not being at the sale

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:54
fuhhh the supreme x damien hirst decks are starting to grow on me... gonna cawp one on the sale with the swiftness

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:56
Really liked this season overall, copped a bit more than I expected too

- Heather Pullover (Burgundy), Black Box Logo Pullover, Cross 5 Panel, Loro Piana 5 Panel (Navy), Ripstop Shirt (Navy), Moleskin Naval (Black), Oxford Shirt (Brown), Basquiat Untitled '83 (Black), Mary B/W T, Bruce Lee Mantra (White), Vertical Stripe Top (Red), 4 Color Beanie, Selassie Beanie (Grey)

Only thing I resold were the Flyknits (resale too tempting)

Only thing I regret sleeping on was the Flannel Work Shirt in Light Grey

Last on my list is the Pinstripe Beanie and then I'm done, I agree jackets were lacking this season only things that really caught my eye were the Loro Trench and the Iridescent, in hindsight though glad I didn't get em, looking for them to come through in S/S with some nice shells/fishtail
Dec 16, 2013 @ 20:59
anybody wanna buy a DS Diamond Rib Jersey in purple, sz large, ill sell it for under retail, i dont even know why i bought it, its too small and honestly the thing sucks, id be willing to trade for an xl too i guess

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:00
yeah black on black wise is crazyyy. might just pick up this one i found for 200 rather not take the chance of it not being at the sale
I need that Wise too! and Navy Captains Varsity once it hits tha sale!

2Ps

Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:00
anybody wanna buy a DS Diamond Rib Jersey in purple, sz large, ill sell it for under retail, i dont even know why i bought it, its too small and honestly the thing sucks, id be willing to trade for an xl too i guess

Not a good look to say the item your trying to sell sucks (even if it's true)
Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:02
messi's becoming the new redwall. i just downvote whatever the fuck he says
Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:03
why dooes erbody hate their diamond rib so much?
Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:08
because downvoting is so disrespectful...go ahead and keep living that internet life...we'll keep pretending we give a fuck

make sure you go a size up on wise jacket if your coping. I would even go two sizes up. hope that helps a lil'
Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:14

Not a good look to say the item your trying to sell sucks (even if it's true)
why dooes erbody hate their diamond rib so much?
Honestly the piece is alright but I probably should of gone with an xl, I also didnt like it that much to begin with, i think i just got tempted by all the restocks and figured i could sell it if i didnt like it or it didnt fit, id rather trade for an xl than sell it for under retail but either way i dont want the one that i have

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:32
Need a black loro piana cap
inbox me 

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:33

Copyright 2015

Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:39
atleast redwall was a nice guy, completely different if you ask me

Dec 16, 2013 @ 21:42
because downvoting is so disrespectful...go ahead and keep living that internet life...we'll keep pretending we give a fuck

make sure you go a size up on wise jacket if your coping. I would even go two sizes up. hope that helps a lil'
nah im simply downvoting because he contributes a shit ton of nothing to this thread. But i guess me trying to argue with you also contributes nothing to this thread. so ill stop. 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:03
Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:05
this camo thermal i ordered turned into a 9 day delivery(not counting the two weekends), still won't even be here till wednesday -.-
Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:10
Worst season ever IMO, only things I wish I kopped where the flyknits and the black Oxford...terrible collabs, terrible flannels, aside from the 2 leather joints.. terrible outerwear.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:29
Worst season ever IMO, only things I wish I kopped where the flyknits and the black Oxford...terrible collabs, terrible flannels, aside from the 2 leather joints.. terrible outerwear.
Tartan flannels were ok but not terrible

2Ps

Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:39
agreed ^ tartan is ok but still a let down for it being the only flannel besides the jizz stains. the real let down for me is the pacific camo pullover and the field parka. two really good concepts but they went with weird patterns and color ways. 
Having said that there was some heat this season
denim coach 
flags hoodie
champ zip up
Burg iridescent (quality lacking tho)
paisley buckets
camo stars camp
Black franklin hoodie (sleeeeeeeperrrr)
FDL
black wise jacket (colored one is trash)
also the loro piana trench was beautiful as mad ppl brought up

Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:44
$10 on sale:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=29525987&parentid=SALE_M_CLOTHING
Thanks I got one

Fill the hole in my brow with love

Dec 16, 2013 @ 22:45
Man I love my champion hoodie but I wish I would've gotten the zip up. Still kick myself for it

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.