[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 16, 2013 @ 03:43
Dec 16, 2013 @ 03:46
I don't know about any of you but,all the rednecks in my area wear Carhartt. They wear matching tan workboots with the black carhartt hoodies...Its fucking cringe worthy...I'd actually be disappointed in Supreme for collaborating with them.

Shame on you, classic workwear/cultural staple

Oh God...........Ahhahahahahhahahaha fucking carhart

212!!!!!!

Dec 16, 2013 @ 03:48
Anyways, idk about everyone else but the thirst for the 20th anniversary is starting to build lol
Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:05
^honestly leave that kid alone...if he's a fan of OF how does that affect you? even though I don't understand how someone can listen to that garbage ass music....shame on you guys... actually spending time looking up other people just to make fun of them on a thread...do you guys have anything better to do...smh....this thread is to discuss preme..where the fuck is the mod at?..should ban all you bitches....shit is weak...imo
shame on you for making a new account after you got exposed, allday
Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:13
Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:25
haha yes this is awesome thank you

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:34
#lastkings 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:37
^honestly leave that kid alone...if he's a fan of OF how does that affect you? even though I don't understand how someone can listen to that garbage ass music....shame on you guys... actually spending time looking up other people just to make fun of them on a thread...do you guys have anything better to do...smh....this thread is to discuss preme..where the fuck is the mod at?..should ban all you bitches....shit is weak...imo
What a person listens to give you a little insight on who they are, but who their biggest hero is gives you a lot.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:43
tees tomorrow 

fat boy need a 10 piece

Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:43
I like how since ss13 contained 2 extremely hyped good buckets, and now they just drop garbage crushers like they're nothing. Just look at fw13 crushers excluding the paisley joint.

Anyways, idk about everyone else but the thirst for the 20th anniversary is starting to build lol
true but dat pinstripe crusher doe

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:48
tees tomorrow 
One can only hope.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 04:56
lol at this fuck boi

Stop hatin this kid looks fly! A little overweight though.
if kingsrule says your fly then you know you've made it smokeyface
Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:06
carhartt's dope.

soleprophets.bigcartel.com

Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:22
Potential S/S 2014 polo? Sean, the dude with the polo is sponsored by Supreme, so it's obviously not a fake. Idk. Thoughts? Also possible crusher?

Ouch! My hopes

SS14 looking like butt so far
Crusher can be saved if released in not so shitty colors

#HansumBoys

Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:30
tees tomorrow 
One can only hope.
I'm going with Timberland.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:39
I like how since ss13 contained 2 extremely hyped good buckets, and now they just drop garbage crushers like they're nothing. Just look at fw13 crushers excluding the paisley joint.

Still wearing my paisley on the regzz
Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:44
Someone get me up to date on what happened with Allday and this photoshop ss14 nonsense? 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:52
so what drops tom?
Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Someone get me up to date on what happened with Allday and this photoshop ss14 nonsense? 
Allday would always talk about being black and how everyone was obsessed with black people on here and they were gay. He uploaded a pic with his face blurred and he was light as hell. He obviously got made fun of and called out and hes disappeared. As for the other thing there has been a couple of pictures of an unknown buckethat floating around and people think it might be SS14 but, noones sure yet.

212!!!!!!

Dec 16, 2013 @ 05:57
One can only hope.
I'm going with Timberland.
Yeah, I'm sure that's how it'll be. The second batches of tees have been sucking recently anyways
Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:12
bruh you must be kidding....

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:13
Potential S/S 2014 polo? Sean, the dude with the polo is sponsored by Supreme, so it's obviously not a fake. Idk. Thoughts? Also possible crusher?

Ouch! My hopes

There are no colors that can save a straight up polka dot bucket hat. 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:15
why would I waste my time trying to trick you guys? we're all just lookin' out... here's another pic of the crusher: laughingygJ461s5urveo1_500.jpg" alt="" />
shits ugly as fuck lmao
that buckt is hideous... paisley on the other hand smokeyfacesmokeyface

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:15
Still wearing my paisley on the regzz
paisley crusher is low key heat tbh
I'm liking how the levis tree camo bell hat is feeling... the look is also growing on me...

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:20
Ouch! My hopes

There are no colors that can save a straight up polka dot bucket hat. 
na there def are tho, i know the cdg has the digi camo too but the navy cdg is fire

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:21
tees what would be a nice way to end the season those Timbs are hideous 
How are you gonna come back on this thread and not tell us how your day at work was redwall?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:25
Only digi camo can save a polka dot hat. 

CDG crusher is the only hat I wear besides beanies lol
Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:36
I don't know about any of you but,all the rednecks in my area wear Carhartt. They wear matching tan workboots with the black carhartt hoodies...Its fucking cringe worthy...I'd actually be disappointed in Supreme for collaborating with them.
this dude aint lyin cats rollin deep in alabama with theyre hipster beards rocking carhartt taking fit pics in the woods fuck all that. Nature is dope but what does Carhart have to do with the inner city?
lol at hipsters in alabama

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:37
Only digi camo can save a polka dot hat. 

CDG crusher is the only hat I wear besides beanies lol
wish I hadnt slept on the CDG crusher... BIG mistake. I like SS crushers better because the FW ones are too thick and heavy

Dec 16, 2013 @ 06:38
soo what drops tom?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.