[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:56

better than these other fuccboi fits. 5'10 and 135lb size L
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:58

Dudes already caught slippin on this IG DM 

hahah dead

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:59
Mary Poppins is 5'10 and 135 lbs

Instagram @Booshtank

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:59
anyone have an estimate for the retail on timbs?
your a faggot

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:03

better than these other fuccboi fits. 5'10 and 135lb
PCL sticker on bathroom mirror?
No shit Sherlock
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:17
went to supreme LA... some guy bought the sheepskin coat and the jesus piece like it ain't no thang

supreme stores are way better than online because they stock past items... they still have Basquiat and Bruce Lee stuff if you ask for it, I got the Basquiat tee after sleeping on it before

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:20
NYC93 won smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:21
went to supreme LA... some guy bought the sheepskin coat and the jesus piece like it ain't no thang

supreme stores are way better than online because they stock past items... they still have Basquiat and Bruce Lee stuff if you ask for it, I got the Basquiat tee after sleeping on it before

hahahah...no shit! tell me what else is new

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:21

hahah dead
you must have no friends cause you spend way too much time on here.....we don't need to know you thought that was funny..just upvote it and move on...im just getting my post up so I can drop some heat....you new kids take this too seriously...
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:24

you must love odd future
Yeah man. Their edgy rebelious music just sets me free.
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:29
hahah dead
you must have no friends cause you spend way too much time on here.....we don't need to know you thought that was funny..just upvote it and move on...im just getting my post up so I can drop some heat....you new kids take this too seriously...
all day new acct... i see you
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:30

My fit's way more doper.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:33
cabbage_giant thanks for pic you got a pretty good print
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:34
hahah dead
you must have no friends cause you spend way too much time on here.....we don't need to know you thought that was funny..just upvote it and move on...im just getting my post up so I can drop some heat....you new kids take this too seriously…
new kids. lol and asking if we know about drops hahahahahahahahahahah log off. don't come back. you probably a ugly ass asian dude am i right? post a fit if I'm lying, i already asked you too but you didn't cause your pussy. 

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:37
stop quoting this fuck shit
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
stop quoting this fuck shit
I like your picture

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:42

hahah dead
This guy looks like Shaun T
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:51
you must have no friends cause you spend way too much time on here.....we don't need to know you thought that was funny..just upvote it and move on...im just getting my post up so I can drop some heat....you new kids take this too seriously…
new kids. lol and asking if we know about drops hahahahahahahahahahah log off. don't come back. you probably a ugly ass asian dude am i right? post a fit if I'm lying, i already asked you too but you didn't cause your pussy. 
I asked for an estimate on a price....your right I didn't post a fit I must be this huge pussy in real life....maybe I should log off and never come back cause im such a pussy..or maybe I don't feel the need to validate myself to a bunch of supreme newcomers that spend every hour of the day posting on a supreme thread..listen here loser....nobody gives a fuck about how tough you act on the internet...like I said you new kids take this way too seriously, your upvotes don't translate to the real world kid sorry...
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:51
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:53
^yo all day you exposing yourself again breh
Dec 13, 2013 @ 06:53
best collabs of the year? I liked CDG 2, Misfits and Basquiat
What did everyone else like?

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:01
you sound like a dad bruh

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:04
you sound like a dad bruh
blushing

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:09

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:13

why do I feel so guilty for liking this

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:17

who remembers when this dropped... I remember this sold out in like under a minute. classic piece

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:18
any idea what 2014 spring has for us?
for real I just want another KAWS collab

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:23
for real I just want another KAWS collab

that's the worst thing somebody can ask for
why? is he played out too much?

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:26
you guys should exchange phone numbers.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 13, 2013 @ 07:28
why? is he played out too much?
dead brand
I respect that... I still like him though. I just want more clothes with less all-over print. and some new t-shirts. and a new jacket. and camp cap. and its about time we got an artist skate deck

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0