[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:15
can someone else ether this dude for me 
plsssssssssssssssssssss

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:16
what the fuck is going on.
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:20
Anyone know a fix for the discoloration of this here uptown?

ill buy it off you

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

You're acting like the first attempt at the fusion.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Originally posted by Inactive User
lol

bogo finally came in on time #orderthursfinallyreceivethurs

tts this season is competely different then 08 bogo no more thick cardboard feel or need to stretch it out or having to size up making u look like a potato sack
really? damn 
i'm about to get mine tomorrow i hope i dont regret getting rid of my one from last season
i like that thick ass cardboard feel where you have to break it in idk 
My 2011 one still feels thick as hell, didn't realise they ever stop feeling like that 
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:22
So what's gonna happen to those clarks? lol
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:22
This fuck is always in line at SupLA 
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:23
So what's gonna happen to those clarks? lol
Check your nearest Ross after the season ends.

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:25
jesus piece was one thing i wanted this season that i slept on.  and now its restocked after i just spent almost enough to get it on some carhartt wip.  haha, that's life. 

also what's up with this seasons box logos?  i love how thick they are/were.  took me a good month to break it in.  can someone with an older one confirm?  if it's true ya'll got played, the heavyweight crossgrain was everything

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:25
Who  got Moleskin shirt in L camel?
You know it!

But I ain't partin' with that shit. 
MEEE! haha shit straight firesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:26
anime season
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:27
Here's the deal: check out your disproportionate leg to upper body ratio. You got it backwards, kid. Jacket is nice, I'll give you that. But if you're short I wouldn't recommend rocking timbs or any other boot for that matter.  
I was sagging. Thanks for letting me know it looks retarded I was unaware and I completely agree
i thought the fit was fire, no complaints dawg smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:28
jesus piece was one thing i wanted this season that i slept on.  and now its restocked after i just spent almost enough to get it on some carhartt wip.  haha, that's life. 

also what's up with this seasons box logos?  i love how thick they are/were.  took me a good month to break it in.  can someone with an older one confirm?  if it's true ya'll got played, the heavyweight crossgrain was everything
confirmed bruh this season aint 100% cotton 
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:29
Still haven't received anything from Supreme, am I the only one? Its been over a week now..
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:31

Copyright 2015

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:34
Still haven't received anything from Supreme, am I the only one? Its been over a week now..

Did you receive order conformation?
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:45
I haven't purchased much this season from them but its my understanding that their packages out friday, hope this helps
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:50
Dem newbies don't know shit, the NARUTO GANG is back MUTHERFUCKER! YESsmokeyface
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dem newbies don't know shit, the NARUTO GANG is back MUTHERFUCKER! YES
that's dbz bruh
if it was naruto he would still be posting right now lol
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:05
I was sagging. Thanks for letting me know it looks retarded I was unaware and I completely agree
i thought the fit was fire, no complaints dawg 

u seeing what im seeing???? looks like he shit in his pants and some of the shit rolled down his pant legs and ended up on his feet soo he decided to wear them as shoes
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:21

u seeing what im seeing???? looks like he shit in his pants and some of the shit rolled down his pant legs and ended up on his feet soo he decided to wear them as shoes
You just might be too attached to another dudes fit bruh...it's not even fair
right? out of all the fits that get posted. mine is not that bad in comparison. dude is riiiiiiiiiiiidddddddiinnggg

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:22
anyone have an estimate for the retail on timbs?
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:30
anyone remember the Naruto people that used to post in this thread?
nah dude don't bring that shit up 
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:31

reminds me of when I was fat

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:31
out of curiosity what are your guys fav pickups this season?...
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:34
Lol at nyc thinking I made an account. 
lol you transparent bruh

every time someone mentions the possibility that an acct is you, you log in and post a cover up

Fuk u

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:37

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:40
If your in SoCal it's best to just Meetup with dude
I live in Florida, I ordered a PCL bucket off his website and sent him over 4 messages on my order status and guy doesn't answer. It's been like 10 hrs
chill newbie...he's legit..he wouldn't rip you off...believe me
Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:40

supreme aint gonna take that weight off...

Dec 13, 2013 @ 05:53

took you a month to break them in? they've been out for a week! don't even know when shit dropped. hop off supreme odd future kid. 
He's talking about an older one. Shows how new you are. ZING!

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0