[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:10
What I want from ss14

Good jersey (preferably soccer or henny)
Good sweatshorts
A nice lightweight parka/windbreaker
A good collab besides CDG
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:13
the dudes who skate for them bruh
word? I knew some of the team did it but they gotta cast at least one or two of em....idk
What?
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:14
What I want from ss14

Good sweatshorts

You sure they'll do a third CDG?
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:14
I wonder where supreme gets their models
the dudes who skate for them bruh
Dudes who skate for them, employees, and friends&family 
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:15
All signs point at it. Especially after doing a second one, and the upcoming dsmny launch. It'd make a lot of sense on Supreme's part @ornettec
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:17
All signs point at it. Especially after doing a second one, and the upcoming dsmny launch. It'd make a lot of sense on Supreme's part @ornettec

True, Already looking forward to it

best believe there will be tons of good collabs for 20 years, the big question is what nikes?

(no offense to anyone who likes em, but I hope to Jesus no SB94's)
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:17
If I bought a thermal last month, would I be able to purchase another with the same credit card now or does Supreme monitor purchases and block orders like that?
nah your good

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:18
What I want from ss14

Good sweatshorts
some official sunglasses. another oakley would be nice

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:19
i just want a nice coach jacket for ss14 and a nas photo tee smokeyface

where the azn girls at

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:22
Man they're being shady with the stickers here in England. All I've got all season is red box logos
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:32

We need some S/S 14 leaks to calm down. Everyones is  getting testy firing shots because we are all thirsty as fuck. And Wood Overalls and Sperm Sweatpants aren't satisfying us.
headbands are weak as fuck..

i don't get the hype over those..

eg:
Sour cream and cheddar ruffles tho
what season are those ruffles from?
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:34
how are a lot of your guys clothes holding up? i handwash and hangdry my shit, but i always get my clothes pilling, especially the horizontal stitching on the inside and the outside of the at the bottom shirt/jersey. i don't baby my clothes, but i definitely don't destroy them either, i just wear em. 

instagram.com/tunnelno5 twentyfivelighters.tumblr.com soundcloud.com/tunnelno5

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:35
hoping ss14 gives us some dope pullover jackets, more simple snapbacks, and some ill jerseys
pullovers yes please
that champion one was pretty good
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:40
lol @ buying supreme pants

where the azn girls at

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:43
lol at buying sweats from supreme
Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:43
Hope SS14 comes with some raw jerseys, dope pullovers, some cool buckets, a Nas collab, and a Big Pun collab. They do the latter, I might blow a whole check

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:44
And of course a coaches jacket would be flame

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:47
how are a lot of your guys clothes holding up? i handwash and hangdry my shit, but i always get my clothes pilling, especially the horizontal stitching on the inside and the outside of the at the bottom shirt/jersey. i don't baby my clothes, but i definitely don't destroy them either, i just wear em. 
Do you wash them with rough materials? (denim, etc.).. That tends to happen because of the friction and shit..I wash all my clothing by type (shirts with shirts, darks with darks, etc.) I also bring all my jerseys and jackets to the cleaners..but Im very OCD with my garments
http://www.target.com/p/conair-fabric-shaver/-/A-14196329#prodSlot=dlp_medium_1_1&term=fabric+shaver+lint+remover

removes your fabric pilling 

where the azn girls at

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:50
Do you wash them with rough materials? (denim, etc.).. That tends to happen because of the friction and shit..I wash all my clothing by type (shirts with shirts, darks with darks, etc.) I also bring all my jerseys and jackets to the cleaners..but Im very OCD with my garments
i handwash one thing at a time, woolite, inside out. my close family friend owns a dry cleaner and she said that handwashing polyester is best, cleaners tend to burn the polyester. didn't know but half the time, the dry cleaners just do a normal water wash on clothes. thinking they dry clean is a myth 1/2 the time. :/

regardless, i guess if it's not from the laundering, i wear my clothes blushing

instagram.com/tunnelno5 twentyfivelighters.tumblr.com soundcloud.com/tunnelno5

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:54
Wait, you guys don't keep your Supreme DS?

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 13, 2013 @ 01:55
dead

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:02

size down on kanye
For a mod you do a lot of firing shots. 

im not a mod
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:14
Anyone know a fix for the discoloration of this here uptown?

uptown snaps are corduroy. so what you want to do is go to home depot in the fabric/spray area, bring the hat so someone who works there can check it out, aand shove it up your butt
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:26
^LOL classic.

Yeah, you ain't fixing that shit.
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:28
sorry that was supposed to be a pm to redwall, we were talkin about his new job
your losing it 
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:39
uptown snaps are corduroy. so what you want to do is go to home depot in the fabric/spray area, bring the hat so someone who works there can check it out, aand shove it up your butt
Wait its corduroy?

stole my gif from wdywt
#sus
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:43
Just got this 3m
Here's the deal: check out your disproportionate leg to upper body ratio. You got it backwards, kid. Jacket is nice, I'll give you that. But if you're short I wouldn't recommend rocking timbs or any other boot for that matter.  
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:54
Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:55
Just got this 3m
Here's the deal: check out your disproportionate leg to upper body ratio. You got it backwards, kid. Jacket is nice, I'll give you that. But if you're short I wouldn't recommend rocking timbs or any other boot for that matter.  
I was sagging. Thanks for letting me know it looks retarded I was unaware and I completely agree

Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:56
But what exactly do I have backwards? All I did was post a fit.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0