[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:31
@blong
no offense, but how can you not realize that hat totally doesn't go with that pullover? i'm not coming at you cause you probably just popped it on your head for a fit pic, but it amazes me how often people can't tell if two articles of clothing look good together or not

•••

Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:37
if anyone remembers, what sold out quick FDL jersey or box logo navy, missed the jersey but snagged the hoodie, just was wondering if it was my speed improved or it was an easier cop...
Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:42
fuck it good looks on the pic blong
if we all dressed the same and thought of dressing the same we'd be boring as fuck. dress however u want, be different who cares. you aint payin for his shit
Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:46
FIT BATTLE FIT BATTLE FIT BATTLE
Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:46
anyone who knows site to sell authentic timbs 6 inch that are relatively cheaper?
Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:50
if anyone remembers, what sold out quick FDL jersey or box logo navy, missed the jersey but snagged the hoodie, just was wondering if it was my speed improved or it was an easier cop...
fdl royal was faster any other cw was prob around the same
Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:56
Finally came up on a Last a Supper hoodie and the boy was deadstck
Dec 10, 2013 @ 03:58
Ppl definetly slept on that Levi's bell 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:03
crashstreet is having a christmas sale
Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:05

this wouldve been a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle better...Ha!
Much better imo
Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:10
@ proto did u camp for your galaxy foams?...i was just wondering...
oh yeah here's a bogo to match

@dat1dude...I didn't say erryone was herbs..... I said some of you btw......

i literally just put it on for a quick pic to show yall how it fits. thats just what i happened to wear today..its not like im gonna change my outfit to impress the supreme thread.. but anyways the bell is really dope imo. 

Fuck yall

Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:13
lowkey blown my bogo wasn't packed with a sticker smh
Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:16

future sample

-BL
Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
fml, supreme sent me the wrong shit.
Black on Black BOGO for sale XL, hmu
If they send you the wrong item are you fucked? Like they won't replace it or what?
i doubt they will have any box logo left now. so i didn't contact them
They didn't ship me my pen even though it was on the manifest. I don't think they will believe me if I call them and tell them.....

Fill the hole in my brow with love

Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:40

why you always firing shots my dude. you probably one of the most negative people on this thread. 
Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:45
lowkey blown my bogo wasn't packed with a sticker 
Did "M" sign off on packing it? Last package I ordered was over almost 200 dollars and I received no stickers, not even a red box logo, and it wasn't even in a box. I mean they are only stickers but still, that's something supreme is known for.

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

Dec 10, 2013 @ 04:59
Everyone time I peep this thread it's a bunch of herbs and lames. 
Is it just bad timing or what? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:00
LOL WHEN EVERYONE IS COPPING THE FUCKING NASTY SUPREME TIMBS ILL BE COPPING THE RF TIMBS

SUPREME TIMBS ARE SO UGLY HAHAHHAHAH

-CATERPILLAR
RF timbs are nicer yes, but lets hope youre not another RF fuckboy.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:02

why you always firing shots my dude. you probably one of the most negative people on this thread. 
Watch out man, next he's gonna call you a fag if you're white or something
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:04
lowkey blown my bogo wasn't packed with a sticker 
Did "M" sign off on packing it? Last package I ordered was over almost 200 dollars and I received no stickers, not even a red box logo, and it wasn't even in a box. I mean they are only stickers but still, that's something supreme is known for.
M is an asshole.
it was M blinkyeyes
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:05
lol got damn UPS on some crack. my package a province over from me, but I gotta wait til Friday for it to go thru some Clearing Agency bullshit now.  da fuckkk.  #impatientasfuck
chill bro. i live in the midwest and still have the dreaded yellow box. its nothing serious, youll get your shit eventually

Fuck yall

Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:08
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:12
M is an asshole.
it was M 
M,
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have stickers. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my stickers go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fit battle you.

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:13
still havent received my box logo pullover...
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:13
anyone who knows site to sell authentic timbs 6 inch that are relatively cheaper?
go to timberland.com, theyre having a sale, and use this coupon code for another 30% off, GOSNOW

just copped a pair of all black tims last week
So if I wear an 8.5 (snug fit, no laced) in vans/a 9 in nike blazers (slightly loose fit when not laced), I should get an 8 in Timberlands? Cant deny that coupon code
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:16
s/o to cali shipping this barely arrived 
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:18
Some pics of the Levi quilted denim. Pretty nice. The lining is the same as the corduroy button up (nylon)

Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:22
s/o to cali shipping this barely arrived 
damn dude didn't this came out 2 weeks ago or so?

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.