Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 28, 2013 @ 08:54 AM
kous

10am EST tomorrow correct? 
11 am.
11am PST? or what?
11am gmt
Oh okay, thats what I thought, so 10am est?

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

February 28, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
jamesjebbia

the pcl hoodie looks terrible in person its too much
February 28, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
huynh

February 28, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
thevizion

Hey guys im kinda new here and i was wondering how do i buy supreme? I know you guys get this alot but i can tell you all love to answer the same questions over and over and i know that its supreme and theres some kind of complexity to buying their clothing so i thought id ask! I also just wanted to make sure for the 73rd time...when do they drop the box logos in Arkansas time zone. Thanks in advance fan
On this note.. goodnight.
Seriously, why the hell are people asking these stupid questions?  It's on online shop, have you never used an online shop before?  It's not like you have to enter a secret code to access the site, hack the shopping cart to add your items and then find a way to magically transfer your cash.  

If people are that dumb that they need specific instructions on how to buy some clothes online, then I really don't think that online shopping should be their main priority.
February 28, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
superb

get your supreme autocops ready ;)

~( wavy )~

February 28, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
.AG23.

I got a black and red world famous jersey DS in M trade for a black roses jersey in large.
February 28, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
ichigo81

Good luck my ppeeps all I am tryin to cop is bling/gt tee
To all newbs 11 am est time period 
dont clog up forum with shipping questions... First drops usually take two-three weeks to receive due to the influx of mass orders on one day
February 28, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
c0w7ree

Can you make two separate orders with one card as long as you don't buy the same thing twice?  
YES
February 28, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
donadamsky

dont clog up forum with shipping questions... First drops usually take two-three weeks to receive due to the influx of mass orders on one day
good point on shipping. 

1. you'll get a shipped notification with a tracking number
2. the tracking number wont work yet because it hasnt been processed by UPS yet
3. BE PATIENT!!! your order didnt get lost, its just one of thousands being processed this week smile

February 28, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
sandz

Haha shit, the dudes from odd future must really have to bite their tongue when they see the way some of these drongos dress

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

February 28, 2013 @ 10:18 AM
robtk

am i the only one who thinks the kingston shit is kinda sick?
February 28, 2013 @ 10:31 AM
adoboFosho

got the backdoor link to presale but all sold out for now

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 28, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 28, 2013 @ 10:55 AM
jacobsever

Glad I changed my home address on my bank account since I moved to LA. Would have hated to see my card get declined for not having matching addresses.

And damn, all these 2013 members are annoying as fuck. I apologize if I was that bad a year ago when I first joined. 

February 28, 2013 @ 11:04 AM
paolele

When does the rest of the shit drop ?
February 28, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
fatassj

is 2013 the highest peak in supreme's popularity? strong feelings that it's gunna plateau soon and when 2014 comes it'll die down a bit
February 28, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
HHZ

the cdg drop was the worst when it comes to pick ups. shit sold out in -3 minutes
February 28, 2013 @ 12:24 PM
Misa <3

Honestly speaking
Cadet or Crosses?

Like for cadet
Dislike for crosses
February 28, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
jamesjebbia

if you honestly don't know all these things maybe you shouldn't be copping.
February 28, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
Moises Arias

never had this problem before. always got my stuff on the tuesday after.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 28, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
Yung Urameshi

gl guys

my the swiftness be with you. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 28, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
hekas

hope they accept my payment. last thing I tried to order was the black Moses tee an it kept giving me errors after I clicked process payment. said something was wrong with my card, though I bought shit the week before. mind boggling.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

February 28, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
makkiss

Just understood that since im not in the USA at the moment and my credit card is addressed here in Finland i prob. can´t make an order to my parents house in the USA since they will check my credit card and the address there is not the same as the shipping address, am i right?
February 28, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
Yung Urameshi

Just understood that since im not in the USA at the moment and my credit card is addressed here in Finland i prob. can´t make an order to my parents house in the USA since they will check my credit card and the address there is not the same as the shipping address, am i right?
yep. unless you use their cc to make the order and send/wire them the money back. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 28, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
SHARKlN

F.A.Q.How much does shipping cost?
Supreme now charges a flat rate of $10 for all orders in the continental U.S. (Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico orders are charged $25). Orders shipping to Canada are charged a flat rate of $25 for UPS standard service, inclusive of customs and duties. Skateboards have an additional $4 handling charge per deck.

Why can I only buy one style per product?
Due to the limited quantities of our products, at this time we can only sell one style per product. In some cases, such as skate decks, you may purchase one of each available styles.

When will my order arrive?
Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.I changed my mind.

Can I get a refund or make an exchange?
We do not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.

Can I contact you directly with any questions?
Please email shop@supremenewyork.com with any questions regarding your order.

I do not live in the U.S.A. Can I order online?
At this time, we are only accepting orders from residents that live in the U.S.A. and Canada.

Why do my billing and shipping address have to match?
We require that your billing and shipping address match as an additional step to prevent credit card fraud.

Can I order other items that are not offered on the web store?
We are only offering a select group of items through the web shop at this time. Please add your e-mail to the mailing list to receive product release updates.

I placed a successful order but why didnt I receive a confirmation email yet?
During high-traffic periods, there may be a small delay in delivery of confirmation emails. If you have not received an email after 1 hour, please check your junk mail folder. If you think you entered an incorrect email, please contact us using the contact form with your order number and last name and we will re-send your confirmation.

Can you send me a sticker?
Each web store purchase comes with a couple of box logo stickers. If you have not placed an order but would like some stickers, please send $5.00 cash and a self addressed stamped envelope to our warehouse address below and we will send you 5 box logo stickers.

Supreme Web
121 Wooster Street, 2F
New York, NY 10012

We are not responsible for envelopes lost to/from our office.

When are particular items released?
Most of our items do not have set release dates. Please sign up for the Supreme newsletter. From there you will be able to subscribe to receive email alerts each time we release a product.

Do you re-stock your inventory?
On occasion we will re-stock some of our inventory items. Please make sure to check back frequently if an item you want is not available at the time you are on the site.

Do you offer gift cards?
We do not offer gift cards through the web shop however you can purchase a gift certificate at the Supreme NY or Supreme LA store.

Return Policy
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.

Using this Site
Please use a standards-compliant web browser such as Firefox 3.0+ or Safari 3.0+. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.Terms of UseBy using our website, you agree to the

Terms of Use.
We may change or update these terms so please check this page regularly. We do not represent or warrant that the information on our web site is accurate, complete, or current. This includes pricing and availability information. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.

Copyright & Trademarks
All content of our website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is property of Chapter 4. Corp. and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with Supremenewyork.com. Any other use of our web site, including reproduction and internet links, is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.

Secure Processing
Supremenewyork.com uses secure processing called SSL Encryption Technology, which is the industry standard. SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) is a protocol developed for the transmission of private information over the internet. SSL uses a private key to encrypt your data, including your credit card information, so that it cannot be read while being transferred over the internet.

Privacy
Supremenewyork.com respects our customers™ account information as private and confidential information and will never share this with any outside afflictions or individuals. Your information is secured and encrypted with the Secure Socket Layer Software.

Shipping
At this time, we are only accepting orders from residents that live in the U.S.A. and Canada
All orders are shipped via UPS Ground. The shipping rate to the contiguous 48 U.S. states is $10.

The shipping rate to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico is $25. Orders to Canada are charged a flat rate $25 fee for UPS standard shipping inclusive of all customs and duties. There is an additional $4 surcharge per skateboard, due to the size of this item. Please note that UPS does not deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes.

Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.

Please check back with us periodically for any updates regarding our shipping policies.

Purchase for Personal Use Only
You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.

Sales Tax
Sales Tax is charged to those orders shipped within the state of New York. All apparel including hats and footwear under $110 are tax exempt. For apparel, hats and footwear over $110 the applicable tax rate is 8.875%. Bags and accessories are not considered apparel and are taxable. The applicable tax rate for bags and accessories is 8.875%.
Shipping is also taxed.Sales tax is not charged to orders shipped to states outside of New York.Contact Information

Supreme
167 Bowery, 2F.
New York, NY 10002
Tel (212) 219-0175
February 28, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
kenstylex

so the fuck denim camp drop in the jp online store? so was it a in store only or not?
February 28, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
HeatHunter881

mah bad if this question was already asked, but should i size down on the parka if i'm a true medium? my main concern is the overall length. still can't decide which colorway to grab.
February 28, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
makkiss

yep. unless you use their cc to make the order and send/wire them the money back. 
Yep, i guess i have to do it that way then. Thanks!
February 28, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
Knuckles

so the fuck denim camp drop in the jp online store? so was it a in store only or not?
reread what you just wrote and you'll find out. if it dropped on the jp store what would possibly still make u think its a instore only?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 28, 2013 @ 01:10 PM
Knuckles

mah bad if this question was already asked, but should i size down on the parka if i'm a true medium? my main concern is the overall length. still can't decide which colorway to grab.
u cant size down from medium online b

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.