Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 28, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
corbotron

Who's feeling the fleece pullover? It will be my consolation prize if I get cart jacked.
November 28, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
domwallace97

^all black cw looks fire
November 28, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
tezzz

Should I size up on the Levi's jacket if I want to layer?
size down

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

November 28, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
Lean.

^all black cw looks fire
truuuu
November 28, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
CoolHandLuke

Who's feeling the fleece pullover? It will be my consolation prize if I get cart jacked.

is that droppin tomorrow? 
November 28, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
slumvillage_

Since when was this forum about white guys wearing camo?
November 28, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
a$ap_shy

Free shipping til christmas eve over $150 cool
November 28, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
RyandaGod

n that shirt cost more then ur entire outfit. stop hating
its $200... maybe thats more than your outfits. if so too bad for you.

Learn what you're talking about before you talk. As for "promoting" myself i post what like 2 days every month tops....? Lmao. This is almost as bad as u faggots claiming u arent OF fans, and dont just buy camps, tees, and accesories. As for that fuckboi speaking on talking about being e-famous in front of bitches..... Please herb. Ive fucked more chicks off ig than you have period....
2 dayz a month n u been here for 20 monthz, so thas 40 days of postin which means every time u com on hb u make 55~ posts? fuck outta here b 
Nice attempt at math fuckboi.
November 28, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
A$AC SCHRADER

How much would this go for used? Ballpark?
Pm me if you're interested i talked to someone who wanted to sell one pretty cheap 

Looking for: CDG X Supreme Shirt olive camo - CDG X Supreme 5 Panel olive camo - TNF X Supreme Backpack - JFK/Guns Shirt All L

November 28, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
cabbage_giant

Anyone know if I can get free shipping to alaska for spending $150+? Alaska is in the us and That email didn't say that there were exceptions. 
November 28, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
xafriaf

Free shipping til christmas eve over $150 
Free shipping on box logos cool
November 28, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
RyandaGod

Learn what you're talking about before you talk. As for "promoting" myself i post what like 2 days every month tops....? Lmao. This is almost as bad as u faggots claiming u arent OF fans, and dont just buy camps, tees, and accesories. As for that fuckboi speaking on talking about being e-famous in front of bitches..... Please herb. Ive fucked more chicks off ig than you have period....
learn what im talking about? explain this please. secondly i'm not refering to the degree to which you post. The fact is you post more pics of yourself than me as i post none. thirdly dno why you're mentioning OF again. and finally you STILL haven't explained in what way you are relevant.
I did not pay 200 dollars for the ian connor top. You obviously follow me other places than hb while you're no one. As for how im relevant, i work in clothing/streetwear, while you don't, i am watched closely by plenty of people while i follow/care about no one. My names synanamous with hb and supreme, id even go as far as saying the same could be said about pyrex, hba, and wil fry. Weird considering i have connections to all those brands besides hba. Im someone while you're no one, just get used to it cool
November 28, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
paddy

2 dayz a month n u been here for 20 monthz, so thas 40 days of postin which means every time u com on hb u make 55~ posts? fuck outta here b 
come on man give him a break. He needs to be validated and it's gotta be tough when he see's no one gives a shit about his "internet fame"
November 28, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
fyuur

Free shipping on box logos 
Box logos won't be over $148, so no free shipping unless you cop a keychain or something

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

November 28, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
paddy

learn what im talking about? explain this please. secondly i'm not refering to the degree to which you post. The fact is you post more pics of yourself than me as i post none. thirdly dno why you're mentioning OF again. and finally you STILL haven't explained in what way you are relevant.
I did not pay 200 dollars for the ian connor top. You obviously follow me other places than hb while you're no one. As for how im relevant, i work in clothing/streetwear, while you don't, i am watched closely by plenty of people while i follow/care about no one. My names synanamous with hb and supreme, id even go as far as saying the same could be said about pyrex, hba, and wil fry. Weird considering i have connections to all those brands besides hba. Im someone while you're no one, just get used to it
yh? what you do? also i wouldn't brag about having connections to HBA/pyrex. they are nothing brands. admittedly they're buzzing now but there is not enough creativity there for the brand to last. to me success is measured by longevity not by hype. also if you don't say what you do i will assume your full of shit.
November 28, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
allday93

@dutty idk how that's racist....I said they don't look good in tree camo....I didn't say I hate white people........
you dont need to say you hate someone of an other race to be racist.

if any white dude would act as race obsessed as your frail ass the case would be clear .
that would make sense if my girlfriend wasn't white...plus I have half white relatives..i don't hate them...so idk wtf you're talking about...I tell white people all the time the look dumb in tree camo...of course on here I am 1 of what? maybe 10 colored people....ask any colored person they will tell you look like some duck dynasty/hillbilly/kkk/hick.....believe me you don't look like kanye or travis scott...

@shark you said white boys in camo run preme??? lol okay..................................................-_-...................................
November 28, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
allday93

doubleposthappythanksgiving
November 28, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
Misa <3

250 on Canadian, mad life
November 28, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
xafriaf

Free shipping on box logos 
Box logos won't be over $148, so no free shipping unless you cop a keychain or something
True. Unless they decide to raise the price again
November 28, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
allday93

I did not pay 200 dollars for the ian connor top. You obviously follow me other places than hb while you're no one. As for how im relevant, i work in clothing/streetwear, while you don't, i am watched closely by plenty of people while i follow/care about no one. My names synanamous with hb and supreme, id even go as far as saying the same could be said about pyrex, hba, and wil fry. Weird considering i have connections to all those brands besides hba. Im someone while you're no one, just get used to it
HBA,PYREX, and WILL FRY...good to kno you have connections to the 3 shittiest brands...u must dress like shit everywhere you go..nigga stop flexin on hb..if youre somebody y u feel the need to convince us...foh bitch ass wannabe trollin fake fuck boi nigga.....
November 28, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
deathwish

anyone cop the hooded denim work jacket?
November 28, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
Nyc93

HBA,PYREX, and WILL FRY...good to kno you have connections to the 3 shittiest brands...u must dress like shit everywhere you go..nigga stop flexin on hb..if youre somebody y u feel the need to convince us...foh bitch ass wannabe trollin fake fuck boi nigga.....
Ryan has heaters. like him as a person or not who gives a fuck. bottom line; he got clothes for days. respect

FS: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Black Large 220 Shipped

November 28, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
allday93

Ryan has heaters. like him as a person or not who gives a fuck. bottom line; he got clothes for days. respect
so what? he aint the only nigga with heat? y the constant flexin? he must a nobody who lives through his clothes seeking attention....that's the only reason for the constant trying to prove himself as "internet famous". ive never even seen this fuckboi...nigga idk who the fuck this nigga even is...sound like a lil bitch to me...
November 28, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
paddy

i've said this before but here we go again.
He has SOME heat
He has alot of shit
He is a self obsessed faggot who craves attention and validation.
I'm not about to respect someone like that for the clothes they wear. end of.
November 28, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
ornettec

@dutty idk how that's racist....I said they don't look good in tree camo....I didn't say I hate white people........

if any white dude would act as race obsessed as your frail ass the case would be clear .
that would make sense if my girlfriend wasn't white...plus I have half white relatives..i don't hate them...so idk wtf you're talking about...I tell white people all the time the look dumb in tree camo...of course on here I am 1 of what? maybe 10 colored people....ask any colored person they will tell you look like some duck dynasty/hillbilly/kkk/hick.....believe me you don't look like kanye or travis scott...

@shark you said white boys in camo run preme??? lol okay..................................................-_-...................................

It might seem strange to you but some people don't wanna look like Kanye or Travis Scott, jus sayin
November 28, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
magnus9965

I swear sometimes this forum is like this shit 
November 28, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
lloopp

Nice attempt at math fuckboi.
fuck u mean "attempt" b that shit work out jus like i said it does

i used a calculator on dat shit my nigga i been had casio

i'm at tha end of my rope n i feel like swingin

November 28, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
ornettec

Just out of interest who is your connect at Supreme?
November 28, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
squadus

It might seem strange to you but some people don't wanna look like Kanye or Travis Scott
did you really just say travis scott. I pretty much showed that motherfucker what supreme was. He used to wear my fucking clothes cause he was a bum broke ass nigga. Then through some stroke of luck he got signed
November 28, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
kernzn

left to drop list?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.