FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 5, 2013 @ 04:06 AM

Inactive

Already asked but will someone with knowledge of previous season resale prices give a prediction of resale prices this year?
Don't be that guy.
I live in Australia so until Supreme starting shipping here resale is the only hope I've got unfortunately...
December 5, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
Based Boy

im going for camo, don't be surprised when someone fucks your bitch and you couldnt even see him because he blended in so well. yeah that would be me

camoboyz, cant see me riding in the rolls royce
coppin bogos cuz im drake i ghostride the whip
started from the bottom, now im at the top, watchin your bitch strip

-CaterTRILLA
December 5, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
paulywalnuts

drake with the heat tho

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

December 5, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
Misa <3

ferg in the purp fleece
grail inbound i tried to tell y'all
base on this pic, he looks good
December 5, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
ember

ferg in the purp fleece
grail inbound i tried to tell y'all
base on this pic, he looks good

pause
December 5, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
erwin22

sold my box logo hoodie last week. kinda over supreme to be honest. gonna keep some pieces that aren't too loud or hyped though. good luck to everyone tomorrow though. not to sound corny but for people copping a hoodie for the first time, its a great great feeling.
December 5, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
ogkushnostems

Already asked but will someone with knowledge of previous season resale prices give a prediction of resale prices this year?
$300 Camo
$265 Black
$220-$250 All other CW
this is some douchebaggery at its finest. i see people are coming forward about the members of this forum just creating a black hole for the brand. keep the resell talk away from here
December 5, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
cabbage_giant

Holy shit. Black moleskin size medium RESTOCK! Thank you lord! My prayers have been answered. smile
December 5, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
Attractant

$300 Camo
$265 Black
$220-$250 All other CW
this is some douchebaggery at its finest. i see people are coming forward about the members of this forum just creating a black hole for the brand. keep the resell talk away from here
fool you have one post don't be talking about the good of the forum when you haven't been on the forum for more than a day

Iced out Arizona boyz

December 5, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
Anthos

Ghost ride tha whip is a bay area Oakland ca thing not a faget Drake thing...Snow Camo on deck tho

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

December 5, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
xafriaf

Shout to everybody who go the field pullover before Ye wore it 
got mine at 11:00am, day it released.still got receipt
When I saw it in the store, I though the tree bark camos were goofy. Now look at them 
December 5, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
Based Boy

Ghost ride tha whip is a bay area Oakland ca thing not a faget Drake thing...Snow Camo on deck tho

im in the background fucking your main thot

-Caterpillar
December 5, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
copperhead

I'm going for White tomorrow, tis' the season. 
December 5, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
PinoyWonder

Im lining up for the box logos tomorrow. What supreme item should I wear? I have a feathers, lodge, and safari camper hat. For tops i have a teal box logo and a goblin tee underneath? I also have flyknits and apc to complement my supreme. Finna be stuntin on these pinoy phaggots
December 5, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
tunnelno5

yo my bad about being out of the loop, did they drop the camo field jackets already? the red one on top of a black bogo would be clean

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

December 5, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
joeyflvcko

got a final tomorrow at 11:30, blessed was I
YoungRizal

$300 Camo
$265 Black
$220-$250 All other CW
Too bad production number this year is probably 2x the previous year. Won't be that much after 2 weeks

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

xafriaf

yo my bad about being out of the loop, did they drop the camo field jackets already? the red one on top of a black bogo would be clean
Camo field jackets have indeed already dropped.
December 5, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
shuttlesworth4

Navy for the win cool
December 5, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
Based Boy

Im lining up for the box logos tomorrow. What supreme item should I wear? I have a feathers, lodge, and safari camper hat. For tops i have a teal box logo and a goblin tee underneath? I also have flyknits and apc to complement my supreme. Finna be stuntin on these pinoy phaggots
GOLD

-Caterpillar
December 5, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Nyc93

wondering why there was mad interest in my fleece today hmmmm wonder if it has anything to do with fergie

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

December 5, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
kingsrule4ever

drake with the heat tho
Did someone photoshop the toothpick out?

IG: kingsrule4ever

December 5, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
jrich703

somebodys gotta know what else is dropping besides hoodys.... plz

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

December 5, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
Gorblata

At the SS 13 saturday drop a dude was camping out wearing jeans, boots, the CDG grey hoodie with the Burgundy Cord TNF layered over. Tryna Flex when it was like 82 degrees.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

December 5, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
peak0il

Thanks for the shoutout
December 5, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

cool
December 5, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
kingsrule4ever

When I saw it in the store, I though the tree bark camos were goofy. Now look at them 
That just means you are letting other people affect your initial opinion of the piece. I took the cairo over it and I don't regret my decision.

IG: kingsrule4ever

December 5, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
howfly

quilted corduroy shirt is dropping tomorrow right ? grey bogo for me & navy quilted shirt if it drops
YUP

instagram _burri

December 5, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
xafriaf

That just means you are letting other people affect your initial opinion of the piece. I took the cairo over it and I don't regret my decision.
I'm talking about resale value lol. I'd never wear that jacket in the olive or orange colorway
December 5, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
tezzz

Someone asked how to save money...

The reply:

The easiest way to save money? Delete all of your social networks. Delete your facebook, delete your instagram, and spend less time on here (tumblr). It sounds harsh but it is the cold reality. Most of the money that we spend isn’t on us, we spend our hard earned paychecks on other people. Now you may not physically buy other people things, but if you bought something in order to impress other people then it then it technically doesn’t belong to you…It belongs to your ego, which identifies itself based on the opinions of other people. My question to whoever reading this; How much money would you spend if you didn’t have anyone to impress? Usually we want what other people want. We want what society tells us we should want. The unspoken lie that we’re told through commercials, that if we buy a certain product or achieve a certain goal then all of our problems would magically go away.  Whole economies and civilizations have been destroyed by the same lie. 

The most extreme example is the Spaniards and the Aztecs/Incas. The Spaniards who were obsessed with rare minerals spent more money on voyages and conquests than they actually profited in gold. It took killing entire civilizations to realize that they would never find the “City of Gold”. The whole journey was a fool’s errand to begin with. Even if they did find El Dorado down in south america, that discovery would have been eclipsed by the next conquest for power. Every genocide in history from Caesar and the people of Gual, to Hitler and Jews….were built off the lie of fulfillment. Millions of people have died or were enslaved on the conquest to happiness and freedom..Which is ironic. It is the promise of happiness that people want, its not the actual “getting it” that is important. Often those people who actively seek happiness outside themselves, never actually obtain it..What they obtain is a superficial form self-esteem. Its a negative form of self-esteem because they’re only happy once they “get” something…They only feel good when they have something that everyone else will envy them for.See definition of Conspicuous consumption. 

We live in a consumerism based economy which feeds off the negative self-esteem of its citizens. We’re slaves to our lifestyle. If you were absolutely happy with yourself then you wouldn’t need to buy anything besides the necessitates in order to live. A man or a woman with high self-esteem poses a threat to every corporation in America, why? Its because that person realizes that they don’t need anything that society has to offer in order to feel good about themselves, And it is true…You don’t need anything in order to be a happy person, you just believe you do. There is no such thing as an happy consumer, there is only a satisfied consumer…and satisfaction by definition is temporary, its an illusion. People are only happy with their IPhone 5s until the IPhone 6 comes out. Billions of dollars are made each year by making people feel inferior. Inferiority is another form of insecurity. A man who feels that he is inferior will do everything in his power to be recognized by those he feels are superior- or to be accepted into the cool crowd. An unpopular high school student is a gold mine for many corporations, because they know that kid is going to spend whatever it takes to be noticed. So the answer to saving money is to eject yourself out of the system totally. The longer you spend looking at shit you can’t afford, the more unhappy you’re going to be with yourself in the long run. You don’t need anything in the near future, you only think you do… Chances are that whatever you get in the future is going to be eclipsed by something else that you want in order to feel good about yourself. When does that cycle end? 

May God bless you.

http://theantiheroes.tumblr.com/

(This dude has MAD heat from Supreme, Jordans, Nike to Designers.
Broke nigga talk

this nigga got money your parents will never see.
lmao . My parents got more bread than you and him put together .

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.