[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:18
Originally posted by Inactive User

but yes camo's are sitting.
holy shit
omg lol...lol black comes every year yet camos are going for 225-275(still a lot of money for a hoodie) and they prob wont come back except maybe a small restock. 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:21
anyone else think black with a red box logo would look good? I like the black but am not really a fan of the black on black

Would look terrible, sorry guy, but black and then a red box with white lettering would look straight ass, that's the reason they make them black on black
how bout black, white box, black lettering
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:21
failed photoshop right there
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:22
People are thirsty for black this year I have no idea why. I got mine last year so easily. For anyone who missed out there's always next year lol mark your calendars. Or spring lightweight bogos would be 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:24
Anyone else kinda bummed the quilted cord shirt didn't drop? Copped both camos and a black box logo but the thirst was still strong
It did drop...

2Ps

Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:26
Would look terrible, sorry guy, but black and then a red box with white lettering would look straight ass, that's the reason they make them black on black
Can't see that ever happening tbh, there will always be Black/Black/White as a classic colourway. Not saying it's a bad idea it would probably look good but hey if we are talking fiction, I'd like a White Hoodie/Black Logo
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:27
Anyone else kinda bummed the quilted cord shirt didn't drop? Copped both camos and a black box logo but the thirst was still strong
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/shirts/corduroy-polka-dot-quilted-shirt
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:29
Can't see that ever happening tbh, there will always be Black/Black/White as a classic colourway. Not saying it's a bad idea it would probably look good but hey if we are talking fiction, I'd like a White Hoodie/Black Logo
nah yh. i don't think it would happen. no reason for them to do it. just wondering what people thought. agreed that black, red box, white lettering would be foul.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:29
Tbh you never know. they always switch it up with colors/ designs. hoodies are cool but what i really want is blogo crewnecks
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:30
LOL no way.. those numbers would be pixelated at least a little
js if you have a small, and its black, ask rape. I even put a pic of nas or whoever wearing it lol. 

edit: the next cheapest seller next to me was asking 699.99 lol
jeez, good shit if true
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:32
Anyone in uk got a black large and wanna trade for an M. ?
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:39

Eric Koston in Cross 5 Panel and Insideout Levi's collab Shirt. Also one of Dills FA kids as Donovan
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:49
LOL no way.. those numbers would be pixelated at least a little
js if you have a small, and its black, ask rape. I even put a pic of nas or whoever wearing it lol. 

edit: the next cheapest seller next to me was asking 699.99 lol
I planned on keeping my black small, I guess I'll try this out.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:50
who else gone be copping that fleece headband

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:52
hahahahaha
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:53
well fuck the iphone app.
Hahahahaha, let me quote you:

"i think it's actually hilarious how some people are so god damn unswift that they actually wait in front of a store for hours to got that sure bogo cop. I mean I kinda understand it because bogos dont cop themself and you gotta train hard for those important seconds that separate white bogo coppers from black bogo coppers but it is possible and I will much rather sit in school and cop my bogo in 30 secs like the rest of my iphone fam than getting a fucking cold because i just aint got that swiftness "
Still my favourite post from today
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:55
I fucking accidentally ordered a large black piss face zip up when practicing for bogos as retarded as that sounds. Im selling for $110 now. Pm me for ebay link. And yes I did end up getting a box logo lol
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:57
I fucking accidentally ordered a large black piss face zip up when practicing for bogos as retarded as that sounds. Im selling for $110 now. Pm me for ebay link. And yes I did end up getting a box logo lol
rofl
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:00
I feel like Bogo's have more hype for resale then they do for people actually wearing them..
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:03
$50
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:04
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:08
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:09
Box logos went out quick like god damn you niggas are quick i got the email of the store update and checked right away 8 b logos sold out smh
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:09
now that they've dropped, i am hoping for a massive reduction in the word "bogo" being used.

shits is fuckin horrible and for noobs.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:10
and smfh piss face the absolute worst designed sweatshirt
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:11
I've been lurking on this forum for a minute. just reading and laughing. But You guys really motivated me to buy the box logo hoodie.  Without all your tips , I would most likely not have gotten it. And even though i'm much newer to this than you guys ; I wanted to let some of y'all know thanks for the assist. I have a video that I made of my checkout for my hoodie. I got the camo-red , i know not swift lol but fuck it . I wanted to get one and I did. And the reason behind it not cause of the bs hype thats all these kids and swagfags talk about. I bought it cause i'm really interested in the brand, and plan to keep collecting. and this is a major piece of supreme that I never got a chance to cop. So I wanted to make a account and say thanks on my first post. If y'all got the time peep my vid , and comment and all that. id really appreciate your feedback , because i respect your opinions. 

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:11
Quilted camps in black and navy look nice. 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
Box logos went out quick like god damn you niggas are quick i got the email of the store update and checked right away 8 b logos sold out smh
why would you wait until the email to check?
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:14
now that they've dropped, i am hoping for a massive reduction in the word "bogo" being used.

shits is fuckin horrible and for noobs.
you dont want us to use the word bogo, when you just used the word noobs...

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:16
Ahahahahahahahahaha to that weak ass YouTube video. Ahahahaa
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.