[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:46
Not a fan of wearing all black like that

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:47
lol @ people saying easy cop. no, you were huddled over your computer with your fingers twitching ready to go.

ya'll acting like you were sitting there ordering like this 

when in reality you were stressin like this

Bahahaha you

Its nothin, I thought I fucked up and I got two
I mean, yeah I'm a little butthurt I didn't get one, moreso stunned at the fact the size/color I went after was gone under 15 seconds. It would have been nice to flip one for an extra $150, but I'll just chalk it up as a loss and be glad I don't have to deal with the box logo flood lands, also known as hb marketplace, ss, and ebay

•••

Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:51
oh copped Grey L too. yay.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:52
most likely the item you tried to purchase was just sold out. some items on the webstore (specifically hyped ones) take a few seconds to say sold out.
Lol its a credit card....and it worked yesterday. And my debit card had like 200-300 something in it. Maybe it sold out, but I had them in the cart with all autofill info and pasted the card info in and all that in like 20-25 seconds max. Next time I should just miss school, senior year of high school is pointless anyways

facts

they denied it because they cannot charge you for what you do not have - hence, DENIED!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:52
Any Canadian fams got the shipping conf yet. Ordered at 11:00 am est. Still nothing
Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:53
See you guys next year. 

And if anyone is willing to trade their Navy or Grey box logo hoodie for my Red Camo, PM me. Size Medium. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:54
18 and i wish, havnt had a homecooked meal in the longest 

and no its not...its a hoodie with the box logo on it...nothing special

my son landed 48 box logos but on the EBT eats life
Whats wrong with life, I love that cereal.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:55
ended up getting red. #monotoneboyz we out here. figured that i had enough black hoodies so passed on that. red was my first choice 
Dude i wish i kept my red i just sold it. i'm bout to refund this dude on paypal lol
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:03
Lol man, so this is what getting cartjacked feels like. Never going for black again. Congrats to everyone who got their stuff today.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:06
What's a shittier feeling: Trying and failing to cop box logos? or the feeling of paying an absurd rape amount for it from a reseller? :|
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:07

Bahahaha you

Its nothin, I thought I fucked up and I got two
I mean, yeah I'm a little butthurt I didn't get one, moreso stunned at the fact the size/color I went after was gone under 15 seconds. It would have been nice to flip one for an extra $150, but I'll just chalk it up as a loss and be glad I don't have to deal with the box logo flood lands, also known as hb marketplace, ss, and ebay

What size/colour did you go after?, Also why bother being butthurt over something you were gonna flip anyway?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:09
i'll say it again, red camo is pif - looks amaze balls in person
sus. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:10
What's a shittier feeling: Trying and failing to cop box logos? or the feeling of paying an absurd rape amount for it from a reseller?

I'll never know

smokeyface
Seeing an abundance of every color except navy on ebay and instagram. I guess I'm not the only one planning on actually wearing mine.
Waiting on my Shipping conformationnnnnnn.
Cause money is better thn preme. I'd be more tight about missing out on a x2 come up then be upset about a fucking hoodie. Tbh ppl in nyc were animals today smh 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:11
No saltiness heresmokeyface
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:14
Anybody wanna trade a large bogo in navy grey red or red camo for my medium snow camo? Hmu

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:15
Cause money is better thn preme. I'd be more tight about missing out on a x2 come up then be upset about a fucking hoodie. Tbh ppl in nyc were animals today smh 
Why don't these guys just get a job like a normal kid and you can have both, I swear kids who think they're big shit cause they can flip a hoodie for a 100 dollar profit are such losers, why even bother, is there nothing funner they could be doing

x2 come up hahaha
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:15
so I copped the black box logo pullover and virgin mary keychain (for free shipping)
This is my first season, and I honestly cant understand why ppl are saying bogo pullovers are hard to cop...
All u need are a direct link to the pullover and autofill, you will be able to buy whatever you want..literally copped my stuff in 15 sec..
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:17
Anybody wanna trade a large bogo in navy grey red or red camo for my medium snow camo? Hmu
You didnt want the snow camo?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:18
Why don't these guys just get a job like a normal kid and you can have both, I swear kids who think they're big shit cause they can flip a hoodie for a 100 dollar profit are such losers, why even bother, is there nothing funner they could be doing

x2 come up hahaha
I have a job and I make 10$ an hour. That does not cut it especially when I can wait in line for 4 hours and make over 80$ an hour. 

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:19
What's a shittier feeling: Trying and failing to cop box logos? or the feeling of paying an absurd rape amount for it from a reseller?
Dont pay the price then lol that simple, pay 20 bucks above retail at max for the sellers fees and shipping
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:19
You didnt want the snow camo?
Honestly would not be mad if I keep it but I'd rather the other colors plus m is too small

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:21

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:22
all 4 of my bogos shipped out

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:23
i'll say it again, red camo is pif - looks amaze balls in person
sorry but i can't trust anyone that has 'amaze balls' in their vocabulary
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:23

x2 come up hahaha
I have a job and I make 10$ an hour. That does not cut it especially when I can wait in line for 4 hours and make over 80$ an hour. 

Well I guess that's the difference between me and you, I hate standing in lines for 5 minutes. But how did you make 320$ Off one hoodie, unless you copped multiples instore?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:24
Supny was nuts today. Met some sick ass people though. Thank you to the finnish andthe british guy for making the wait less painful as I copped 2 urban camos smokeyface one online and one at the store

side not: i saw a guy in a wheelchair to wheelies carrying a bag of supreme today out the store. Time to drink

Damn son where'd you find this?

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:25

Well I guess that's the difference between me and you, I hate standing in lines for 5 minutes. But how did you make 320$ Off one hoodie, unless you copped multiples instore?
Yeah I'm not about to wait all day for one hoodie bro lol

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.