Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 4, 2013 @ 12:08 PM
$timRep

How many navy/grey/black you guys reckon will be up for resale? I'll fork out US$250 for a L since it's the only way to get one in Australia.
tbh you're gonna have to cough up more than that, especially to Australia 
December 4, 2013 @ 12:14 PM
cfevhbwh

Double post, my bad 
December 4, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
flicyourbic

niggas hop in the thread and act like they can slap box wit da gawds

shouts out shark, tone, xafriaf, dpu, nyc93, millz, sensei, pierce. get ya money and preme up 
before you throw them weak jabs 
Lol at this dude literally thinking him and his Internet friends are supreme gawds to the thread.
December 4, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
cfevhbwh

How many navy/grey/black you guys reckon will be up for resale? I'll fork out US$250 for a L since it's the only way to get one in Australia.
tbh you're gonna have to cough up more than that, especially to Australia 
Cost me US$250 for my Olive one, how much you think they'll be this time round?
December 4, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
MF Gooze

lol smh, this thread would have went to shit if it wasn't for the niggas I named. 

members I named have been in this thread for the entire 2814, and leaked info all throughout the duration of this thread.

no gifs, no jokes, all facts. weak ass niggas with they small post count, but join dates dating back to '06 with NO HEAT, wanna come through like they Confucius with their minor Supreme non-informative input. 
Lmao seriously bro? you need to put an asterisk next to Sharks name if that's the criteria... He did put me on to that Schaivo beanie though. Shark for mod in 2014.
December 4, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
BruceSHVRP

why so many internet tough guys and hardasses on a "Fashion" thread ???
December 4, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
allday93

shouts out shark, tone, xafriaf, dpu, nyc93, millz, sensei, pierce. get ya money and preme up 
Lol at this dude literally thinking him and his Internet friends are supreme gawds to the thread.
agreed. nobody gives a fuck. this is a place to discuss supreme. yall actin like I didn't contribute anything. I can easily shit on all those guys you named collections btw..so don't talk to me about "heat" before I cool your ass down..leave these new niggas alone...everyone got to start somewhere, u guys act like nobody is allowed to wear supreme if they joined in 2013...smh...I know for a fact some these new niggas dress better than you "OG's" and also a lot of the "OG's" on here are the fuckbois tbh..always bitching bout join dates and "swiftness"..niggas actin like "gawds"..all those guys u named dress like shit and wear the weakest pieces too....foh.....

so there's two collabs left. one is timbs, anybody got a hint on what the next is?
December 4, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
allday93

why so many internet tough guys and hardasses on a "Fashion" thread ???
beacause in real life nobody gives a fuck about them.
December 4, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
Mad Rusky

agreed. nobody gives a fuck. this is a place to discuss supreme. yall actin like I didn't contribute anything. I can easily shit on all those guys you named collections btw..so don't talk to me about "heat" before I cool your ass down..leave these new niggas alone...everyone got to start somewhere, u guys act like nobody is allowed to wear supreme if they joined in 2013...smh...I know for a fact some these new niggas dress better than you "OG's" and also a lot of the "OG's" on here are the fuckbois tbh..always bitching bout join dates and "swiftness"..niggas actin like "gawds"..all those guys u named dress like shit and wear the weakest pieces too....foh.....

so there's two collabs left. one is timbs, anybody got a hint on what the next is?
December 4, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
mikuhatsune

you guys got to realize that none of this matters, all that matters is that confirmation email we're gonna get for our box logo hoodies 
December 4, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
Khalil Khan

Anybody know how much the box logo on the uk website will cost?
December 4, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
DELROY

Anybody know how much the box logo on the uk website will cost?
    "if you have to ask you can't afford it"

Copyright 2014

December 4, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
HOCHSTE

Why all the bad blood fellas.

Can't we just talk about  a brand that we enjoy
and live our lives.

Damn.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

December 4, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
SHARKlN

December 4, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
xafriaf

Yo wtf did I do lol? Why are you ripping on everyone in that post. All I'm trying to do is be helpful in this thread man. Idk why the hate?

Its whatever tho. And I'm guessing it'll be some sort of capsule after the timbs, maybe carhartt
December 4, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
hick

wednesday finally...

its almost over
December 4, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Jebbia

The rib cuffs on the Fleece Pullover are too damn hard

*inb4downvotes*

December 4, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
Crackids

Carhartt x Supreme need to happen.

Crack is back.

December 4, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
howfly

come on b
You got me with this one bruh bruh..... But for real, can u walk by the store later to see whats in the window then post a pic I'm a need of a gawds help

instagram _burri

December 4, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
backlikethat

2012 members naming OGs?

LOL.
December 4, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
jeasy3d

^ fleece pullover is the only item this season that has future heat potential
Nah. The iridescent jacket too
December 4, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
howfly

^ fleece pullover is the only item this season that has future heat potential
Nah. The iridescent jacket too
all of the taped seam jackets are piff … iridescent is the worst in like 5 seasons 

instagram _burri

December 4, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
xafriaf

The jackets and shirts would be awesome. I wonder if they'd do it with carhartt or carhartt wip.
December 4, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
jeasy3d

Sheesh there was tension on the thread last night. Yo all that shit don't matter y'all. Let's get these box logos and be out. Fuck the join date and that other shit. 
December 4, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
eddiemoney

Hahaha next this dudes gonna shout out @RyandaGod
but RyandaGod goes home to heat, while you're in a Supreme Thread scrambling for Box Logo proxies. 
Who the fuck is this bigPO guy? This dude is corny as fuck. In all of his posts theres a sense of pretentiousness.
Hey bigPO youre not famous, nobody gives a fuck what you cop and how much you cop (or how much you make off resale) quit talking shit when 75% of your posts are about you copping something being swift or being so into Supreme youre an "Og wiT daT HeAt" wear the clothes ask bout the clothes talk about this brands history a lil humor here and there. All that other shit is pointless and should be kept in your own little world. Nobody except 14 year olds who just found out what Supreme is will be impressed by whatever tangible item you may have "(shoes, garments, accessories)
Forreal dude ahaha just stop u making me write essays and shit. Plus I thnk with a name like "bigPO" youre just nasty smelling Kobe Nike Laker following Supreme "heat" copping fat pinoy". If this is the case I am sorry.
December 4, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
havuk

The jackets and shirts would be awesome. I wonder if they'd do it with carhartt or carhartt wip.
They better not do it with carhartt wip
December 4, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
hick

They better not do it with carhartt wip

carhartt mechanic coveralls...supreme name tag

thatd be rad
December 4, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
DWYCK

does anyone remember retail price of fw12's timberland colab?
December 4, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
protoscum1990

Lol word idk wats good with the hate.it seems like some people are sour their names arent getting dropped as a dude who got some sort of recognition.all in all I respect EVERYBODIES collection or purpose here.theres people here that can shyt on my collection as someone stated but lets be real....them pieces tht can kill my shyt did u get it on retail drop day or did u cop for resell to have a "grail".if so fuck you cuz anybody can do do that.having shyt before the hype is more respectable.thats why me personally I respect and praise the people in this thread who naturally like pieces and buy em despite the resell value or "grail" branding.cuz we all kno its TIME tht creates these great pieces.thanks for the shout out bigpo and shout out to the forum wheather u bang wit me or not at the end the day.lets just keep this preme shyt goin cuz everybody whos here got something to show for
December 4, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
idmwyni

this guy must think it's control up in here with all them name drops.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.