Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 3, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
frenchsauvage

all fucking day everyday like damn the mods suck and barely anyone is attempting to derail, you all dont understand everyone and they fucking ugly ass girlfriend is now going to be trying to get this damn hoody, even my corny ass cousin in massachusetts has ignored every piece of clothing just to say he now wants to buy something, so even he is my competition, people are teaching people supreme starting thursday when people get their first box logo and you and the 2014 freshman class is going to be born on hypebeast with the 2014 thread and that cancer of a reddit subsection. muthafuckas tryna resell just to get a little extra 50 dollars when box logos max out around 230 first week and quickly lower as the new season starts and fall 2014 approaches. so many silent eyes watch this thread and is nothing but just 

HEY BOX LOGOS DROP THURSDAY EVERYONE EVERYONE BUY TELL YOUR FRIENDS. WERE ALL GOING TO GET ONE. ITS TIME EVERYONE LETS BE FRIENDS AND TALK ABOUT IT ALL WEEK THEN RESELL THEM TO EACH OTHER AT 8:01

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

December 3, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
TheHighSchoolDropOut

people want all the colors, there is no safe color, if you aren't swift you won't be getting one 
True, haven't heard talk about the red tho
people buy the red when there is no choice. they don't even wear it. they use it to wipe their tears because they couldn't get a good colorway 
Lmfao so dead. But really red isn't even that bad. Rather have red than white
Red box logo hoodie looks the best for layering imo. Navy too
December 3, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
adoboFosho

got my nupste today
camo mechanics from last year feels pretty much the same as this wtf

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 3, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
adoboFosho

I clocked myself in at 12 seconds. Will there be enough time lol?
under 3 seconds for gold medal
u got the bronze my nigga

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 3, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
zedsdead

Goin for black this year

If you wanted any colour way it wouldve been a little easier last year since most people were aiming for the camo, bought u a little extra time
Idk if you've noticed bro, but most people are going for the camos this year
nah seems like black and navy are being hyped the most 
December 3, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
xafriaf

There was like 5 pages yesterday about the camos lol. Black and navy are not nearly as hyped.
December 3, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
Thoth

30 pages on box logos, so many new folk. But for most of y'all that been around (unless you copping camo), how is this your first box logo pullover?

This shit is ridiculous.
December 3, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
Gorblata

Oh I heard about that shit.. Ode sus. Holla if u need a connect for luce 
you really gonna put that on here? kinda stupid
but its not stupid for everyone else to post that they are bummed they can't get acid off SR anymore? lmao

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

December 3, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
jeasy3d

all fucking day everyday like damn the mods suck and barely anyone is attempting to derail, you all dont understand everyone and they fucking ugly ass girlfriend is now going to be trying to get this damn hoody, even my corny ass cousin in massachusetts has ignored every piece of clothing just to say he now wants to buy something, so even he is my competition, people are teaching people supreme starting thursday when people get their first box logo and you and the 2014 freshman class is going to be born on hypebeast with the 2014 thread and that cancer of a reddit subsection. muthafuckas tryna resell just to get a little extra 50 dollars when box logos max out around 230 first week and quickly lower as the new season starts and fall 2014 approaches. so many silent eyes watch this thread and is nothing but just 

HEY BOX LOGOS DROP THURSDAY EVERYONE EVERYONE BUY TELL YOUR FRIENDS. WERE ALL GOING TO GET ONE. ITS TIME EVERYONE LETS BE FRIENDS AND TALK ABOUT IT ALL WEEK THEN RESELL THEM TO EACH OTHER AT 8:01
So you actually think the rookies are going to be swift enough. C'mon french you know better 
December 3, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
gpatr0n

grey and black are the way to go. i got a grey last year but it never even fit right so i'm goin for black this year
Grey didn't fit right soo your going for the same sweater this year but since it's in black it's gonna fit better? 

Where the fuck is logic in this
In a size up... Thought that was kinda implied ya douche
December 3, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
Based Boy

grey and black are the way to go. i got a grey last year but it never even fit right so i'm goin for black this year
Grey didn't fit right soo your going for the same sweater this year but since it's in black it's gonna fit better? 

are you one of those dudes who is obsessed with basketball and obsessed with kobe/lebron/other players, who thinks he himself can get buckets/can play like his favorite player but in actuality you are garbage? do you act life ball is life?

yes, you are. and yes, you do.

and thats figuratively. #benchislife bucko.

-Caterpillar
December 3, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
gpatr0n

are you one of those dudes who is obsessed with basketball and obsessed with kobe/lebron/other players, who thinks he himself can get buckets/can play like his favorite player but in actuality you are garbage? do you act life ball is life?

-Caterpillar
Nice try bro but I definitely do not play basketball or know anything about basketball. I'm a sk8er boii tryin to get 50 posts so I can sell some shit in the marketplace. Nobody on sole collector wants to buy my preme...
December 3, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
shuttlesworth4

Mobile cop will have me out in 5 sec flat. Iphone 5s boys in this.
December 3, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
Based Boy

-Caterpillar
Nice try bro but I definitely do not play basketball or know anything about basketball. I'm a sk8er boii tryin to get 50 posts so I can sell some shit in the marketplace. Nobody on sole collector wants to buy my preme...
December 3, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
jeasy3d

Doubt it B. 
December 3, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
DELROY

Copyright 2014

December 3, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
jeasy3d

It's going to be funny when all these rookies either have to settle for the red or white box or nothing at all because they thought they were swift enough. 
December 3, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
shuttlesworth4

You must have a droid.
December 3, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
redwords

Opportunity to buy DS cdg box logo hoodie for 400...pull the trigger?
shuttlesworth4

Just cause join dates on hypebeast are 12 or 13 don't mean we rookies b smarten up. You probably will be fiending for a restock 
xafriaf

Doubt it B. 
I've been copping on mobile strictly since ss12. The quickest I can make it out is 11.

5 seconds is bullshit
December 3, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
shuttlesworth4

Copy and paste fam thank me later
December 3, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
xafriaf

El oh el

Thx dude can you give me more tips on to how to be 5w1ft Lyke yu?!
December 3, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Based Boy

copy and paste is only choice on mobile tbh

#mobileboygang

-Caterpillar
December 3, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
Dat1Dude562

Lol at iPhone. Anyways, hit me up when you dont cop and Ill resell you one of mine for $300 fuccboi. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 3, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
RelaxAndRawr

Super random and probably going to receive some shit for it, but does anybody happen to have any fit pics of the Supreme x Nike Bruins Twill jacket? Seems like nobody has posted up fit pics of it, even though it's been 4 years. People just don't like it that much?
December 3, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
reeser

copy and paste is only choice on mobile tbh

#mobileboygang

-Caterpillar
lol if you think copy and paste is the only way to cop on mobile you're very wrong.
December 3, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
jeasy3d

You must don't know who you talking to. Copy and paste??! Ha! See you Thursday. I will make sure I put my time up on the forum when I'm done. Btw I have an iPhone 5. But that weak ass supreme app won't be used b
December 3, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
jeasy3d

I get what I want. Never had a problem getting shit on supreme. Fuck out of here 
December 3, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
redwords

For the people using the app, where do you start from? Home screen then click the app at 11, or is there a refresh inside the app automatically? Also do you have it running in the background so it loads quicker, or killed beforehand so it is sure to update? I'm considering using the app, so thanks in advance.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.