[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 15, 2013 @ 18:58:20
all this because i asked sizing on supreme pants. Didnt say i want them or that i need them, just wanted info. God some people just take shit to a new level.

You mean like asking a complete stranger on the internet to meet up so you can fight? That kinda level?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 15, 2013 @ 19:02:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
eww this nigga legs is gross. how do you allow yourself to get that nasty. nigga legs looking like (Invalid img)
probably someone struggling with weight problems just trying to fit into his body and deal with his problems. But hey, we shouldn't be respectful of that
i find it hilarious how u guys dont know who that is.on the pic.. this pic so old it was the glory days of hypebeast in 2008/2009 get your knowledge up fukboiisss
lol @ your join date and post count
stop being a fakkit or else imma have to ban you from buying supreme 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 15, 2013 @ 19:03:43
(Invalid img)probably someone struggling with weight problems just trying to fit into his body and deal with his problems. But hey, we shouldn't be respectful of that
i find it hilarious how u guys dont know who that is.on the pic.. this pic so old it was the glory days of hypebeast in 2008/2009 get your knowledge up fukboiisss
lol @ your join date and post count
stop being a fakkit or else imma have to ban you from buying supreme 
you heard the man
October 15, 2013 @ 19:08:12
all this because i asked sizing on supreme pants. Didnt say i want them or that i need them, just wanted info. God some people just take shit to a new level.

You mean like asking a complete stranger on the internet to meet up so you can fight? That kinda level?
talk shit get hit my nigga

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

October 15, 2013 @ 19:10:24
you guys wanna take this shit to some craigslist missed connections or something?

anywho, last weeks orders in today 
kinda dark in the office, came in with a hangover so i'm using auxiliary lighting today

jersey is hella nice, shame so many people missed out... 
as previously discussed, camp is insta-grail
mine came in today as well, i dont really wear camps but this one looks really nice.

quality on the jersey is on point too. i saw people saying the sleeves were too long but they are fine on me
October 15, 2013 @ 19:12:59

forreal doe. How you wearing supreme being that fat. Lames like you kill this brand 
Shut the fuck up bro you rarely post but when you do it's annoying as fuck

Hypebeast war 
this gif is killing me 

so a seal walks into a club

October 15, 2013 @ 19:13:05
Where's the swag surfing gif they made with him that was gold.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

October 15, 2013 @ 19:17:39
Anybody know if they have some of those 2 tone arc logo pullovers in a small at Sup LA or NY?
October 15, 2013 @ 19:20:02

"Javier Nunez w/ the new youth of NY." @supremenewyork

.....give me a fucking break with this whole "youth" thing. No disrespect to Javier.

8( x x )8

October 15, 2013 @ 19:20:43
IMO it's better to look for classic Supreme pieces than pay rape for the hockey jersey, PCL, etc. I just got a 2007 black box logo crew neck for $175 shipped 
why are you smokey facing
aren't these like $100 or less? blushing
October 15, 2013 @ 19:35:55

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 15, 2013 @ 19:38:30
dead

10 char
October 15, 2013 @ 19:38:44

"Javier Nunez w/ the new youth of NY." @supremenewyork

.....give me a fucking break with this whole "youth" thing. No disrespect to Javier.
I was worried about the hood on the pullover. Not that bad in this pic though. 
October 15, 2013 @ 19:41:37
             smokeyface
October 15, 2013 @ 19:42:39
Not bad in that picture at all

I like black because it can go with a lot more
I like Blue/Red because it has a nice color block & reminds me of some old polo type shit

Fuckk 

#HansumBoys

October 15, 2013 @ 19:46:14
yeah promoting them and them fucking with of heavy is mad corny imo. i see zero credibility in that...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 15, 2013 @ 19:59:05
up if you want a team parka XL fit
October 15, 2013 @ 20:02:09
Anyone got a fit pic of the Ski Pullover? Also is the entire inside polyester? Thanks in advance.
October 15, 2013 @ 20:03:11
info 

info on ig account?
info on that NY apple cap?

∞good to go since '91∞

October 15, 2013 @ 20:05:16
yeah promoting them and them fucking with of heavy is mad corny imo. i see zero credibility in that...

Tyshawn rips, and I'm pretty sure he's from NY (nothing got to do with OF)
October 15, 2013 @ 20:22:03
October 15, 2013 @ 20:31:47
Has IAMGOD forsaken us?

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

October 15, 2013 @ 20:31:51
Anyone got a fit pic of the Ski Pullover? Also is the entire inside polyester? Thanks in advance.

there ya go. also added hockey top and and arc logo(Invalid img)
im pretty skinny so the hockey top has a weird fit to it, it kinda just hangs on my shoulders
October 15, 2013 @ 20:32:18
October 15, 2013 @ 20:34:23
also, anyone grab a corduroy croc strap? how's the fit on that? i got a croc strap from last season and its one of my favorites, but the corduroy from last fall was too small.
mine just came in today actually. the fit isn't as deep as these crazy-deep camps we been getting but its still slightly on the deep side. its a pretty small cord though. the strap and buckle are nice af imo.
thanks homie. unless there's a football camp this week i'll be grabbing one for sure.
October 15, 2013 @ 20:34:42
hockey top confirmed for shit.  You guys have fun keeping that shit ziplocked tho
October 15, 2013 @ 20:38:44
hockey top confirmed for shit.  You guys have fun keeping that shit ziplocked tho
really not of a fan of the fit either, the worst part of is the fact that the body is wide enough were you could fit a hoodie underneath but arms are pretty tight and long so it just looks bad. will probably end up dumping this on someone for rape
October 15, 2013 @ 20:41:12
Height and Size you went with?

For the thread. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x