[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:50
You guys refreshing the front page, or the sweatshirt page?
you're not supposed to refresh any of those if you wanna cop in 10sec
Damn, You're the only one who wasn't a faggot and answered me. Instead of downvoting.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:53
front page.....I won't say it again
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:53
Any London fam can show us the quality of this year bogo?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:54
refresh the direct link for the hoodies 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:55
you're not supposed to refresh any of those if you wanna cop in 10sec
refreshed sweatshirt page, copped black xl in 6sec. suck it off
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:55
getting black or grey. let's go!
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:56

i wonder if he cancels his order after he cops because he feels bad about cartjacking...

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:56
Which is? My bad. I know 90% of the forum doesn't like people asking questions. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:57

i wonder if he cancels his order after he cops because he feels bad about cartjacking...

nah he thinking if he should buy my rape price snow camo box logo hoodie

Bang

Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:57
www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sweatshirts/box-logo-pullover
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:58
www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sweatshirts/box-logo-pullover
Good Looks.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 14:59
should I buy the virgin mary key chain or taz pin so I can get that free shipping? smokeyface

Any cheap accessories releasing today? 

Bang

Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:04
Yo. Stop helping the fuckin noobs. All the worthy noobs should have done their research today is not when you start spilling the beans #tradesecrets
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:05
Feece earwarmer band thing poppin out today fam?
Look regardless if yall refresh on whatever page, trust me yall going to be so shaky and nervous yall going to have to settle for that white joint or nothing at all. You think refreshing the page is all it takes huh? guess again
stop posting links man you only making it fucking harder for everyone else. damn this site really just destroyed supreme
Look at this herb calling people out with two posts
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:06
stop posting links man you only making it fucking harder for everyone else. damn this site really just destroyed supreme
You only have three
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:06
look at you calling him out with 3 posts

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:08
it's called lurking, many of us dont have bullshit opinions ON CLOTHING OF ALL TRIVIAL THINGS we feel the need to spew out into the world. just need the info and we're out. 
This 
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's called lurking, many of us dont have bullshit opinions ON CLOTHING OF ALL TRIVIAL THINGS we feel the need to spew out into the world. just need the info and we're out. 
Fuccboi whatever you have 3 Posts !!!!
shit would be funny if supreme put the box logos under tops
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:09
forreal stop helping the fucking noobs, this thread is just fucking up people chances who was apart of this shit way before it crept online, people who know about supreme who even knew people would run around creating sites exploiting the exclusivity of the brand, all you need to do is type supreme is this stupid thread comes up 200k views a day view this page your all stupid for trying to "help" people need to just look after and worry about yourselves, your not friends, were all enemies and this shit is competition now, just like when nike tweets that link now.
Rustled Jimmies confirmed
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:09
Was thinking I was gonna get black but now Im kinda feeling grey...
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:10
forreal stop helping the fucking noobs, this thread is just fucking up people chances who was apart of this shit way before it crept online, people who know about supreme who even knew people would run around creating sites exploiting the exclusivity of the brand, all you need to do is type supreme is this stupid thread comes up 200k views a day view this page your all stupid for trying to "help" people need to just look after and worry about yourselves, your not friends, were all enemies and this shit is competition now, just like when nike tweets that link now.
cats wonder why they have to pay to resellers smh idiots
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:11
Wait what is there paypal on the regular US Newyork store online
the only people complaining about me helping noobs are the ones who aren't swift enough themselves. 
Are you really crying about a fucking hoodie? Holy shit. Its really not that serious.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:12
i have been wearing preme for many years. never once have i used this forum or anything, but if you didn't know that about the link you're an idiot.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:12
Here we goooo

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Dec 05, 2013 @ 15:13
Lmfao tensions running high this morning. The box logo controls niggas, it has it's own will

OF.M bangin on ya FM

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.