[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 05, 2013 @ 11:47

me rn now

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Dec 05, 2013 @ 11:47
hoping i get some decent stickers tomorrow. and i'm still yet to get a pen! are they still giving them?
They're not.

In other news, store was pretty empty and they had the hoodies in all colours in the London store as of 5 minutes ago...

London chillest store of them all, no one is sleeping overnight on Peter Street for a goddamn hoodie
Dec 05, 2013 @ 11:51

me rn now
u really got cartjacked huh? hey well theres still a black piss face zip up if youd like!!
LOL its a shit design imo

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Dec 05, 2013 @ 11:59
I'll be in and out in 15-20 sec EZ 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:00
hoping i get some decent stickers tomorrow. and i'm still yet to get a pen! are they still giving them?
They're not.

In other news, store was pretty empty and they had the hoodies in all colours in the London store as of 5 minutes ago...
Wrong, I got one last week. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:05
Restock on black camo
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:09
Easy as hell
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:11
snow camo for sale 700gbp
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:12
restock on hoodies, in the uk online shop?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:16
grey M for 700gbp
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:22
Letting people cop as many as they liked at the London store, got 2 camos myself saw Japanese kids buying 4 each..
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:24
Here's a story for today's cold morning. Imagine the first time going to London supreme store was for the north face corduroy collab. I get from Birmingham into London's main train station euston and start my mission. I find out what underground is closest to supreme and then walk to the nearest underground, not knowing it is a fucking mission away taking around 30 mins to walk there. So I arrive at supreme ready to cop any colour. Get to the door literally 2 people away from walking in a guy comes out sorry every colour sold out. Whattttttttttt every colour! Sold out? What? Sold out?end up buying a hoodie 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:25
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:41
fuckin expensive btw. approx $160
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:43
Here's a story for today's cold morning. Imagine the first time going to London supreme store was for the north face corduroy collab. I get from Birmingham into London's main train station euston and start my mission. I find out what underground is closest to supreme and then walk to the nearest underground, not knowing it is a fucking mission away taking around 30 mins to walk there. So I arrive at supreme ready to cop any colour. Get to the door literally 2 people away from walking in a guy comes out sorry every colour sold out. Whattttttttttt every colour! Sold out? What? Sold out?end up buying a hoodie 
Damn that sucks. You should have left earlier bro. You know (by being on the forum) this is the most hyped piece. And the guy who commented before you claim you could but multiple hoodies
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:46
Fail. Euston Underground is right there with the Train Station, you didn't need to walk anywhere. Could've been at the closest station to Supreme in 5 minutes.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:47
Letting people cop as many as they liked at the London store, got 2 camos myself saw Japanese kids buying 4 each..
Only 1 of each colour.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:48

Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:49
Fail. Euston Underground is right there with the Train Station, you didn't need to walk anywhere. Could've been at the closest station to Supreme in 5 minutes.
That's what I mean g, one of the biggest fucking tube stations right in front of my eyes could have made that 8 person se difference 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:57
well fuck the iphone app.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 12:59
i like can't wait til 12:00 for the bogo release hope y'all did your finger exercises
Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:05
Hahahahaha, let me quote you:

"i think it's actually hilarious how some people are so god damn unswift that they actually wait in front of a store for hours to got that sure bogo cop. I mean I kinda understand it because bogos dont cop themself and you gotta train hard for those important seconds that separate white bogo coppers from black bogo coppers but it is possible and I will much rather sit in school and cop my bogo in 30 secs like the rest of my iphone fam than getting a fucking cold because i just aint got that swiftness "

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:10
iphone app updated just before 11,

you
aint
swift
enough

Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:10
where do you live in germany? @lxkvs
Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:11
bless me with swiftness today
Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:16
got me the snow camo one... sweet as fuck  not sure bout resell  tho
Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:19
Swiftness needed anyone ??
Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:20
I got navy and red, not sure if I will keep them or not.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:21

fuck a box logo i want the brazzers hoodie smokeyface

so a seal walks into a club

Dec 05, 2013 @ 13:26
Hh Good luck on copping a box hoody you want especially to the people who have to purchase on a office work computer risking getting caught browsing the internet.....  
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.