December 2, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
EVIL

People buying  $128 hoodies then trying to figure out ways to save a couple of bucks on shipping.

isnt it $148?
ya 148
December 2, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
EVIL

December 2, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
fyuur

Saw a dude skating in the Levi's denim quilted shirt at my local park today, looks amazing in person. Props to whoever copped.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

December 2, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Bound 2

still cant decide between black / snow camo
December 2, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Queue

same...but snow camo is growing on me more

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

December 2, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Queue

black on black camo would be crazy

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

December 2, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
xafriaf

They won't release this camo bogo ever again most likely. They release black every FW.
December 2, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Queue

They won't release this camo bogo ever again most likely. They release black every FW.
exactly what i was thinking...and yeah the red box logo doesnt look good on the red urban camo

December 2, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
nzahir

True...good thing I live in la maybe I can cop the camo online and get the navy in store?
December 2, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
Queue

haha im trying to find a way to incorporate Supreme in this research paper im writing about Basquiat....I really just wanna write about Supreme on the inside..
dope....dont forget all the other brands that have used his work

December 2, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
adoboFosho

im gonna go in and out so fast niggas gonna call me bogohantas

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 2, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
Gorblata

I like the camos but grey goes with errythang so Imma cop grey for the versatility

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

December 2, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
Nyc93

^ they are plain but they're definitely not ugly. take a class on branding and you'll understand the allure behind a box logo. Its the iconic supreme piece

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

December 2, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Nyc93

Saw a dude skating in the Levi's denim quilted shirt at my local park today, looks amazing in person. Props to whoever copped.
you can't understand how pissed i am that i slept on that. my boy picked it up and when he rocked it i died a little inside sad

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

December 2, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
Nyc93

Said it before and I'll say it again, the only people into the infamous "BOGOS" are OF kids. Sweaters are mad plain and ugly
na bro, box logos look fly as fuck when you layer them
its not just about layering it but wearing it with the right shit. can't wear other brand symbols with it imo need to rock boots and some clean mercers/ chinos

December 2, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
Based Boy

Said it before and I'll say it again, the only people into the infamous "BOGOS" are OF kids. Sweaters are mad plain and ugly

-Caterpillar
December 2, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
BasedBlong

its not just about layering it but wearing it with the right shit. can't wear other brand symbols with it imo need to rock boots and some clean mercers/ chinos
imo fuck mercers. boots and some apc's tho.. cool

Fuck yall

December 2, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
Allahu Jackbar

-Caterpillar

so a seal walks into a club

December 2, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
Nyc93

imo fuck mercers. boots and some apc's tho.. 
chill. mercers are mad versatile and comfortable. hard to find a good fit tho ill give u that. but when u do, cool

December 2, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
BasedBlong

imo fuck mercers. boots and some apc's tho.. 
chill. mercers are mad versatile and comfortable. hard to find a good fit tho ill give u that. but when u do, 
idk theyre just not for me. its all good tho cool

Fuck yall

December 2, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
BasedBlong

^ they are plain but they're definitely not ugly. take a class on branding and you'll understand the allure behind a box logo. Its the iconic supreme piece
LOL. Only reason white kids are thirsty as fuck for these sweaters that probably cost $30 to make is because tyler wears them.
dude foh. you dont know shit

Fuck yall

December 2, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
frenchsauvage

^ neither do you, none of you do. and thats all you are talking about - shit

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

December 2, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
skateboard_p

did this sell out does anyone know i slept and its pretty much only thing i want now

if it didnt sell out i guess ill try to get it at the sale, but if you know anyone who has this pm me

also whats a good size for this for 5'11 165, medium or large?

Insta: Viceroy_P

December 2, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
Nyc93

LOL. Only reason white kids are thirsty as fuck for these sweaters that probably cost $30 to make is because tyler wears them.
trolling. but ill humor you
- like i said. to supreme heads who don't give a fuck about odd future, that has nothing to do with it. 
- to kids who just want to be liked by their peers, you probably right. but most people here honestly fall in the first category. most odd future fans don't want to sit here and discuss the new drops or the recent collab so those dudes aren't here for the most part. they just want the latest thing that Earl wore. whatever tho i can see why you don't like em

December 2, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Nyc93

did this sell out does anyone know i slept and its pretty much only thing i want now

if it didnt sell out i guess ill try to get it at the sale, but if you know anyone who has this pm me

it did sell out. go with large for sure 

December 2, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
BasedBlong

-Caterpillar
lmao shit this is too funny

Fuck yall

December 2, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
MSN

This didn't sell out and neither did the other colorway. Most likely getting brought back at sale. 
December 2, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
skateboard_p

This didn't sell out and neither did the other colorway. Most likely getting brought back at sale. 

thats what i thought at least for this colorway

Insta: Viceroy_P

December 2, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
papaFams

We will prob hit page 3000 be fore bogos drop... damm the hype is real. people in NYC/LND/LA do people camp in front of the stores for bogos? 
December 2, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Misa <3

People are so pumped about the bogo this year, prolly this season is too weak.
Gonna cop the sheepskin when it goes on sale

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.