[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2013 @ 02:16:51
I really hope the TNF doesn't suck complete ass this year.

That 3M was awful
F/W North Face collabs are always on point.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2013 @ 02:21:04
The eBay fakes look on point
Redwall's collection possibly fake, confirmed.
October 14, 2013 @ 02:22:04

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2013 @ 02:32:25
3M was cool in 2007 in small doses

•••

October 14, 2013 @ 02:37:29

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

October 14, 2013 @ 02:43:16
Sorry about this guys, but is this a fair trade for a navy floral suede camp cap with a good placement? Camo stars cap, green denim dot cap, and navy chalkstripe? Im the one trading for the floral suede.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 14, 2013 @ 02:49:43
ok so im honestly pretty disappointed with Supreme this season, not the shit they're putting out, because for the most part I like this season, but their service and shit has been kinda shoddy. Both my packages took awhile, but hey, big brand, lots of things to ship so ya its whatever, i forgive them. In my first package i got the twins tee and the purple football jersey, the print on the jersey was still sticky when i got it but i accredited it to the heat in the UPS truck, then i put on the twins tee an the adhesive from the printing process was still on the inside of the fucking print, but i let that slide too because like i said, big brand and whatnot, not everything will be perfect, also in that package all i got was one fucking sticker, and not even a good one, just a regular box logo. I was a little disappointed but i really liked the twins tee in person so it was whatever. Then I ordered the black Allah Zeus Buddah longsleeve, i didnt think the Basquiat collab was all that good but i really like the artist and it was like $40 so i just copped it for the fuck of it. When i got it the quality of the shirt itself was significantly lower than usual, the shit was super uncomfortable and just shitty compared to most Supreme tees i had, idk if the blanks were different of what but i was pissed, AND the fucking sleeves are way tighter than other Supreme longsleevs, idk why but like wtf Supreme. I understand that I probably have retardedly high expectations of the brand but still... sorry for the essay but im all disgruntled and shit so ya
I've had multiple friends complain about the sleeves being too short on the l/s it's not just you. 

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

October 14, 2013 @ 02:50:55
size large denim choach jacket

Nice fit bruh I have the black colorway and it'ssmokeyface
October 14, 2013 @ 02:52:53
Did you hate the price or the actual jacket? I thought the 3m was a pretty cool concept
3m was cool but the price was so not worth it. shit gets scatched so easily and it wasnt even a heavy jacket for the price of 500. i got the backpack and the material is pretty bad, although i kinda expected that since 3m is always like that
Yea i wasn't down with the price either so i didn't cop. I heard 3m starts to rust or sum shit after a while too
October 14, 2013 @ 02:57:36
Sorry about this guys, but is this a fair trade for a navy floral suede camp cap with a good placement? Camo stars cap, green denim dot cap, and navy chalkstripe? Im the one trading for the floral suede.
Aha, thats a horrible trade

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 14, 2013 @ 02:58:46
October 14, 2013 @ 03:02:46
Chads, is it a better deal for me or the other guy? Im the one with the camo stars, green denim dot and navy chalk stripe
October 14, 2013 @ 03:06:00
Did you hate the price or the actual jacket? I thought the 3m was a pretty cool concept
3m was cool but the price was so not worth it. shit gets scatched so easily and it wasnt even a heavy jacket for the price of 500. i got the backpack and the material is pretty bad, although i kinda expected that since 3m is always like that
Yea i wasn't down with the price either so i didn't cop. I heard 3m starts to rust or sum shit after a while too

3m doesn't rust smh. what's wrong with you people.

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

October 14, 2013 @ 03:14:22
Chads, is it a better deal for me or the other guy? Im the one with the camo stars, green denim dot and navy chalk stripe
If you believe in quality over quantity then just do it.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 14, 2013 @ 03:25:01
To the guy doing the trade,I wouldn't do that.  I would just sell all three camps as a bundle on ebay,people go crazy over lots. Make them look nice and start the bidding at $100,that way if it doesn't take off you can still  buy one.

212!!!!!!

October 14, 2013 @ 03:33:04
Like dude said, if you want quality over quality, go with the trade. But value wise you may could sell all 3, cop a floral and have $ leftover.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

October 14, 2013 @ 03:38:50
Thanks guys, i appreciate it.
October 14, 2013 @ 03:39:31
A$AP Rocky was at my college tonight rocking the yellow tartan flannel and another supreme piece

Bang

October 14, 2013 @ 03:40:50
lol they didn't even try...
...neither did Supreme.
October 14, 2013 @ 03:46:27
Anyone else think goretex fitted is a shallow cap. I got a 7 1/4 for the size which is perfect but the thing is tiny in head room. 
I hate the fit of the goretex.
Fits so fucking weird.
October 14, 2013 @ 03:47:48
Seriously on what sort of occasion will you be able to wear the Hockey Top? Shit is mad ugly imo, looks like something on ioffer or some shit. All colorways are whack.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 14, 2013 @ 03:51:00
Anyone else think goretex fitted is a shallow cap. I got a 7 1/4 for the size which is perfect but the thing is tiny in head room. 
I hate the fit of the goretex.
Fits so fucking weird.
Both of mine fit great, they're slightly tighter than the striped new era from the first drop but they definitely have more room than all of my MLB on-fields. I'm 7 1/2, not sure if that makes any difference.
October 14, 2013 @ 03:51:13
Salty ^            
October 14, 2013 @ 03:54:26
Seriously on what sort of occasion will you be able to wear the Hockey Top? Shit is mad ugly imo, looks like something on ioffer or some shit. All colorways are whack.
This might  be radical but.... a hockey game?!

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x