[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:16
I never quite understood buying it online
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:18
Never had the connect, SR was just the way to go for me
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:20
Never had the connect, SR was just the way to go for me
fair enough. always seemed abit sketchy for me. but i'm a bit spoilt for availability 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:24
Oh I heard about that shit.. Ode sus. Holla if u need a connect for luce smokeyface

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:25
Oh I heard about that shit.. Ode sus. Holla if u need a connect for luce 
you really gonna put that on here? kinda stupid
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:28
can't decide on logos, definately getting a black and a replacement white, but shit, that black and white camo looks clean too. loud isn't my style, but something about it looks nice.

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:38
Oh I heard about that shit.. Ode sus. Holla if u need a connect for luce 
Na I don't flip it but I could point u in a direction that's less sus then coping from an online site

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:40
can't decide on logos, definately getting a black and a replacement white, but shit, that black and white camo looks clean too. loud isn't my style, but something about it looks nice.
Been set on the grey for months as my first sup hoodie. Lots of people seem to be interested in the black, snow, and navy this year. Putting those over the grey just gives me more hope for getting mine.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:44
Na I don't flip it but I could point u in a direction that's less sus then coping from an online site
fairs. its jokes how the hostility in the preme thread fades out when it comes to cid
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:45

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:51
Been set on the grey for months as my first sup hoodie. Lots of people seem to be interested in the black, snow, and navy this year. Putting those over the grey just gives me more hope for getting mine.
lol bro people want the grey as well.
people want all the colors, there is no safe color, if you aren't swift you won't be getting one 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 01:58
lol bro people want the grey as well.
people want all the colors, there is no safe color, if you aren't swift you won't be getting one 
True, haven't heard talk about the red tho
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:05
people buy the red when there is no choice. they don't even wear it. they use it to wipe their tears because they couldn't get a good colorway 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:08
The SR/Sheep shutdown was painful 
Ikr? It was my only link to getting acid :/

Whats the username and pass phrase? You made me so curious about SR
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:09
There's no way you did it in 12 seconds.
#MobileAppLife
Whats so good about the app? Pre entered info?
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:10
people buy the red when there is no choice. they don't even wear it. they use it to wipe their tears because they couldn't get a good colorway 
Lmfao so dead. But really red isn't even that bad. Rather have red than white
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:12
grey and black are the way to go. i got a grey last year but it never even fit right so i'm goin for black this year
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:29
grey and black are the way to go. i got a grey last year but it never even fit right so i'm goin for black this year
Grey didn't fit right soo your going for the same sweater this year but since it's in black it's gonna fit better? 

Where the fuck is logic in this
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:31
Goin for black this year

If you wanted any colour way it wouldve been a little easier last year since most people were aiming for the camo, bought u a little extra time
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:34
The SR/Sheep shutdown was painful 
Ikr? It was my only link to getting acid :/
def did not pay 20 bucks for a bitcoin in october. last time i remember them being at 20 bucks were over a year ago. I have some at 8.76 and a shit load of other price points.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:35
The Acid box logo isnt even that bad, you just gotta know how to rock it
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:36
The saturation of box logo talk is about to reach critical mass.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:37
Goin for black this year

If you wanted any colour way it wouldve been a little easier last year since most people were aiming for the camo, bought u a little extra time
Idk if you've noticed bro, but most people are going for the camos this year
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:39
all fucking day everyday like damn the mods suck and barely anyone is attempting to derail, you all dont understand everyone and they fucking ugly ass girlfriend is now going to be trying to get this damn hoody, even my corny ass cousin in massachusetts has ignored every piece of clothing just to say he now wants to buy something, so even he is my competition, people are teaching people supreme starting thursday when people get their first box logo and you and the 2014 freshman class is going to be born on hypebeast with the 2014 thread and that cancer of a reddit subsection. muthafuckas tryna resell just to get a little extra 50 dollars when box logos max out around 230 first week and quickly lower as the new season starts and fall 2014 approaches. so many silent eyes watch this thread and is nothing but just 

HEY BOX LOGOS DROP THURSDAY EVERYONE EVERYONE BUY TELL YOUR FRIENDS. WERE ALL GOING TO GET ONE. ITS TIME EVERYONE LETS BE FRIENDS AND TALK ABOUT IT ALL WEEK THEN RESELL THEM TO EACH OTHER AT 8:01

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:53
Lmfao so dead. But really red isn't even that bad. Rather have red than white
Red box logo hoodie looks the best for layering imo. Navy too
Dec 03, 2013 @ 02:55
got my nupste today
camo mechanics from last year feels pretty much the same as this wtf

ig supremecellar

Dec 03, 2013 @ 03:00
I clocked myself in at 12 seconds. Will there be enough time lol?
under 3 seconds for gold medal
u got the bronze my nigga

ig supremecellar

Dec 03, 2013 @ 03:07
Goin for black this year

Idk if you've noticed bro, but most people are going for the camos this year
nah seems like black and navy are being hyped the most 
Dec 03, 2013 @ 03:14
There was like 5 pages yesterday about the camos lol. Black and navy are not nearly as hyped.
Dec 03, 2013 @ 03:17
30 pages on box logos, so many new folk. But for most of y'all that been around (unless you copping camo), how is this your first box logo pullover?

This shit is ridiculous.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.