[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 13, 2013 @ 18:52:48 PM
why dont you think i can trade it for a black fw10 hockey top? im getting accusations w/no explanation
"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be." 
a black L fw10 hockey top for my royal large fleur de lis

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2013 @ 19:05:32 PM
why dont you think i can trade it for a black fw10 hockey top? im getting accusations w/no explanation
"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be." 
erm i just wanted to quote simeon from GTA V. but honestly be realistic. look at the price they go for used compared to a new fleur. the fact that its considered a grail compared to the countless number of pages arguing about if the fleur is. I mean its not impossible. there might be someone who missed out on the fleur who really wanted it. But if they were really gonna get rid of there fw10 for it why would they not just sell it, buy a fleur de lis of a reseller and then they would still have money left over. no reason for them to trade.
October 13, 2013 @ 19:06:40 PM
because the fucking hockey top is flooding the resell market right now, it is in abundance, no one is going to trade you their grail for something they can buy on ebay for half the value

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2013 @ 19:15:08 PM
All I want to hear is info about the north face collab already smh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2013 @ 19:27:26 PM
ok so im honestly pretty disappointed with Supreme this season, not the shit they're putting out, because for the most part I like this season, but their service and shit has been kinda shoddy. Both my packages took awhile, but hey, big brand, lots of things to ship so ya its whatever, i forgive them. In my first package i got the twins tee and the purple football jersey, the print on the jersey was still sticky when i got it but i accredited it to the heat in the UPS truck, then i put on the twins tee an the adhesive from the printing process was still on the inside of the fucking print, but i let that slide too because like i said, big brand and whatnot, not everything will be perfect, also in that package all i got was one fucking sticker, and not even a good one, just a regular box logo. I was a little disappointed but i really liked the twins tee in person so it was whatever. Then I ordered the black Allah Zeus Buddah longsleeve, i didnt think the Basquiat collab was all that good but i really like the artist and it was like $40 so i just copped it for the fuck of it. When i got it the quality of the shirt itself was significantly lower than usual, the shit was super uncomfortable and just shitty compared to most Supreme tees i had, idk if the blanks were different of what but i was pissed, AND the fucking sleeves are way tighter than other Supreme longsleevs, idk why but like wtf Supreme. I understand that I probably have retardedly high expectations of the brand but still... sorry for the essay but im all disgruntled and shit so ya

October 13, 2013 @ 19:33:50 PM
Any mohair cardigan fit pics already out there?

except the lookbook one
There was a picture of one of the store managers wearing it on here but I don't have the link, someone on here can probably dig that up for ya
Bumping for the pic

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2013 @ 19:36:48 PM
 all i got was one fucking sticker, and not even a good one, just a regular box logo.

October 13, 2013 @ 19:46:43 PM
ok so im honestly pretty disappointed with Supreme this season, not the shit they're putting out, because for the most part I like this season, but their service and shit has been kinda shoddy. Both my packages took awhile, but hey, big brand, lots of things to ship so ya its whatever, i forgive them. In my first package i got the twins tee and the purple football jersey, the print on the jersey was still sticky when i got it but i accredited it to the heat in the UPS truck, then i put on the twins tee an the adhesive from the printing process was still on the inside of the fucking print, but i let that slide too because like i said, big brand and whatnot, not everything will be perfect, also in that package all i got was one fucking sticker, and not even a good one, just a regular box logo. I was a little disappointed but i really liked the twins tee in person so it was whatever. Then I ordered the black Allah Zeus Buddah longsleeve, i didnt think the Basquiat collab was all that good but i really like the artist and it was like $40 so i just copped it for the fuck of it. When i got it the quality of the shirt itself was significantly lower than usual, the shit was super uncomfortable and just shitty compared to most Supreme tees i had, idk if the blanks were different of what but i was pissed, AND the fucking sleeves are way tighter than other Supreme longsleevs, idk why but like wtf Supreme. I understand that I probably have retardedly high expectations of the brand but still... sorry for the essay but im all disgruntled and shit so ya
100 points to anyone who read all of that
October 13, 2013 @ 19:47:11 PM
why are u complaining on here? lol, aint nobody gonna care
i dont really expect you to care, i just thought id share, every one and their mother posted their "no shipping confirmation!!!" post and the conversation has been pretty dull lately so i figured id throw it out there, sorry i annoyed you i guess

October 13, 2013 @ 19:48:06 PM

Only one free sticker?????? You should burn the store down/
hahaha solid point

October 13, 2013 @ 19:55:47 PM
too long; didnt read

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2013 @ 20:10:51 PM
100 points to anyone who read all of that
thanks for the points bruh smokeyface

-Caterpillar
October 13, 2013 @ 20:12:41 PM
October 13, 2013 @ 20:33:10 PM
Praying for an APC collab..smokeyface
October 13, 2013 @ 20:35:25 PM
I'm thinking about picking up a black box logo and dying the letters black.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

October 13, 2013 @ 20:38:27 PM
I'm thinking about picking up a black box logo and dying the letters black.
.. Or just buy a black sweatshirt?
October 13, 2013 @ 20:39:20 PM
Praying for an APC collab..
kanye carhartt and supreme collabs is to much,not to mention the carhartt collab drops this thursday

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x