[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:23
Surprise item tomorrow : box logo overalls

Damn son where'd you find this?

Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:28
Any insight on sizing of overalls whether it will be s-xl 
should be 30, 32, 34 etc
Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:29
should be 30, 32, 34 etc
Yup

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:33
what is everyone copping for the drop tomorrow?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:36
should be 30, 32, 34 etc
Probably double sizes as a lot of overalls are sized such as 28-30; 32-34; 36-38 ext; if not a larger range even... Just scope the sizing, you should have enough time tomorrow morning. Levi runs a tad large imo. You should also know chest measurements as overalls usually come in leg and chest measurements. 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:43
what is everyone copping for the drop tomorrow?
Levi's bell
Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:53
been doing this for a few years but I'm hyped for the bogos to drop never ordered one from the shop 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:55
lmao all these dudes talking about box logo hoodies like they are gonna get one!!!! hahaha
Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:55
Thoughts on fleece pullover droppin tomorrow ? 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 01:04
Thoughts on fleece pullover droppin tomorrow ? 
not happening
Nov 29, 2013 @ 01:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
lmao all these dudes talking about box logo hoodies like they are gonna get one!!!! hahaha
that's not really that funny. and i wouldn't be laughing either, because you are one of those people.

-Caterpillar
Nov 29, 2013 @ 01:33
actually have they done any secrets items this season I don't remember one yet. There was like what 3-4 last season? tongueface

Brain blast - it would be nice to see one for black friday. 

Nov 29, 2013 @ 01:34
seek peek via store window?
Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:09
sheepskin tomorrow 800+ ?
Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:12
sheepskin tomorrow 800+ ?
800 price point yay man
Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:13
actually have they done any secrets items this season I don't remember one yet. There was like what 3-4 last season? 

Brain blast - it would be nice to see one for black friday
5 Panel Loro Piana a couple weeks back.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:13

سبحان

Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:18
Copped w/ swivrfness
Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:19

Gotta give credit where credit is due; this has to be the most successfully subtle way to pull off the PCL hoodie (or just the print in general) that I've ever seen.

"That's right Domon..."

Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:27
actually have they done any secrets items this season I don't remember one yet. There was like what 3-4 last season? 

fuck thats right haha. Still would like to see a secret hoodie/shirt tomorrow. or bring back a piece from earlier this season (hanu, flags, etc...) 

Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:31
hey guys air bud here gonna see whats poppin
Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:40
that's not really that funny. and i wouldn't be laughing either, because you are one of those people.

-Caterpillar
fear not for my swiftness is over nine thousand 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 03:03
Learn what you're talking about before you talk. As for "promoting" myself i post what like 2 days every month tops....? Lmao. This is almost as bad as u faggots claiming u arent OF fans, and dont just buy camps, tees, and accesories. As for that fuckboi speaking on talking about being e-famous in front of bitches..... Please herb. Ive fucked more chicks off ig than you have period....
learn what im talking about? explain this please. secondly i'm not refering to the degree to which you post. The fact is you post more pics of yourself than me as i post none. thirdly dno why you're mentioning OF again. and finally you STILL haven't explained in what way you are relevant.
I did not pay 200 dollars for the ian connor top. You obviously follow me other places than hb while you're no one. As for how im relevant, i work in clothing/streetwear, while you don't, i am watched closely by plenty of people while i follow/care about no one. My names synanamous with hb and supreme, id even go as far as saying the same could be said about pyrex, hba, and wil fry. Weird considering i have connections to all those brands besides hba. Im someone while you're no one, just get used to it

Lul dude you need to get laid
Nov 29, 2013 @ 03:07
DSM Ginza getting box logos? Looks like they'll be dropping Saturday in Japan.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 03:21
DSM Ginza getting box logos? Looks like they'll be dropping Saturday in Japan.
do you mean bogo tees

-Caterpillar
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:15
Box logo creckneck pullovers bro
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:28
Assuming the season doesn't end before December 24th (which is when the Black Friday sale ends), we should have at least 2 more collabs besides Levi's. including the Timbs.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:50
thinking about scooping up that stars backpack..

what do you guys think?

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:55

fuck thats right haha. Still would like to see a secret hoodie/shirt tomorrow. or bring back a piece from earlier this season (hanu, flags, etc...) 
There's also the Small Box zip-up Hoodie which has so far only dropped in Japan.
It's highly likely we'll be getting those at some point soon, so it looks like Supreme's got you as far as a secret drop hoodie.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:57
@mikeike the black one is kinda nice! The others are just fugly imo.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.