[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:19
its not just about layering it but wearing it with the right shit. can't wear other brand symbols with it imo need to rock boots and some clean mercers/ chinos
imo fuck mercers. boots and some apc's tho.. 
chill. mercers are mad versatile and comfortable. hard to find a good fit tho ill give u that. but when u do, smokeyface

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:23
imo fuck mercers. boots and some apc's tho.. 
chill. mercers are mad versatile and comfortable. hard to find a good fit tho ill give u that. but when u do, 
idk theyre just not for me. its all good tho smokeyface

Fuck yall

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:24
^ they are plain but they're definitely not ugly. take a class on branding and you'll understand the allure behind a box logo. Its the iconic supreme piece
LOL. Only reason white kids are thirsty as fuck for these sweaters that probably cost $30 to make is because tyler wears them.
dude foh. you dont know shit

Fuck yall

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:26
^ neither do you, none of you do. and thats all you are talking about - shit

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:27

did this sell out does anyone know i slept and its pretty much only thing i want now

if it didnt sell out i guess ill try to get it at the sale, but if you know anyone who has this pm me

also whats a good size for this for 5'11 165, medium or large?

Instagram: Viceroy_P

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:28
^ they are plain but they're definitely not ugly. take a class on branding and you'll understand the allure behind a box logo. Its the iconic supreme piece
LOL. Only reason white kids are thirsty as fuck for these sweaters that probably cost $30 to make is because tyler wears them.
trolling. but ill humor you
- like i said. to supreme heads who don't give a fuck about odd future, that has nothing to do with it. 
- to kids who just want to be liked by their peers, you probably right. but most people here honestly fall in the first category. most odd future fans don't want to sit here and discuss the new drops or the recent collab so those dudes aren't here for the most part. they just want the latest thing that Earl wore. whatever tho i can see why you don't like em

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:30

did this sell out does anyone know i slept and its pretty much only thing i want now

if it didnt sell out i guess ill try to get it at the sale, but if you know anyone who has this pm me

it did sell out. go with large for sure 

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
Said it before and I'll say it again, the only people into the infamous "BOGOS" are OF kids. Sweaters are mad plain and ugly

-Caterpillar
lmao shit this is too funny

Fuck yall

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:34

This didn't sell out and neither did the other colorway. Most likely getting brought back at sale. 
Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:40
This didn't sell out and neither did the other colorway. Most likely getting brought back at sale. 

thats what i thought at least for this colorway

Instagram: Viceroy_P

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:46
We will prob hit page 3000 be fore bogos drop... damm the hype is real. people in NYC/LND/LA do people camp in front of the stores for bogos? 
Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:55
People are so pumped about the bogo this year, prolly this season is too weak.
Gonna cop the sheepskin when it goes on sale
Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:59
seeing you brokebois talk about box logos makes me wanna take back what i said and cart jack all of yall 
Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:02
Thats satin bomber is really growing on me Idk if its worth it!!!!!!!!!! Thoughts???
wait till the sale my dude. its approaching.

Satin Bomber sold out. didn't it? I'm talking about the rose one. Not the B-9

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:05

yeah it did...glad i got the navy colourway

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:19

my bad misread, thought you were talking about satin parka. hit up an FB group. should be able to find for an "okay" price.
Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:24

hologram logo is pretty neato in person
Good. Was regretting that purchase
Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:28
my bad misread, thought you were talking about satin parka. hit up an FB group. should be able to find for an "okay" price.
Deleted my facebook. Shit is all about prying privacy more than other social sites. Plus I hate buying from resellers, I don't support it. When's that sale though. I have to plan ahead L.A is a couple hours away.

Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:35
30% off sale usually starts first or second week of january
only cut n sew clothing goes on sale
no tees, hats, accessories, bags, shoes, decks, or collabs
there's 2 or 3 weeks between the last drop and sale

last drop will most likely be dec. 19th
Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:37
30% off sale usually starts first or second week of january
only cut n sew clothing goes on sale
there's 2 or 3 weeks between the last drop and sale

last drop will most likely be dec. 19th

Damn no jackets? Im over it.

Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:39
Jackets, coats, shirts, sweatshirts, tops, and bottoms are included

I edited the post to show what isn't
Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:49
Just got cartjacked on uniqlo's cyber monday site crash.

Now I have to redeem myself on Thursday

Fuk u

Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:53
Jackets, coats, shirts, sweatshirts, tops, and bottoms are included

I edited the post to show what isn't

Thanks.

Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:55
Im off the supreme thread for 2 days only to return to like 15 pages with nothing but box logo talk. Tis the season!  Every year I wish I was man enough to cop white...... but I have to be true to myself cause I know ill have some dumbass rootbeer stain or some shit on it in a day.  I just might do it this year though.
Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:58
i'm still on the fence about buying a keeping a box logo hoodie, but for sure buying to resell one. I forget, but is it limit one color per person, or limit one total?
lol
Dec 02, 2013 @ 07:05
Probably navy, but if FW12 gives you anything to judge off black, grey, and navy were all up a little but past 8:01
alright dude thanks for the honest help, gotta decide if I'm going to try for the navy or grey, was just taking a look at my "speed" lol and I honestly think I could get in and out in under 20 second so it should be fun trying, good luck to everyone
you slow, homie
Dec 02, 2013 @ 07:05
???

Copyright 2015

Dec 02, 2013 @ 07:14
can someone post a left to drop??? really need to see this right now

-Caterpillar
Dec 02, 2013 @ 07:21
New vid smokeyface
http://fuckingawesomestore.com
Dec 02, 2013 @ 07:25
???
wtf? you tripping mane? you know that Thrasher is a skateboard magazine. its older than supreme. blinkyeyes
Holy shit it even says skateboard magazine. Trippy mane!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.