[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 10, 2013 @ 21:14:29
Why are people only showing the back of the jersey i wanna see how deep that v is
not even deep 

and got UPS email my black will be here monday

dope
October 10, 2013 @ 21:15:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just waiting on this to drop now 
your pockets fat enough?
Yes
October 10, 2013 @ 21:16:27
Why are people only showing the back of the jersey i wanna see how deep that v is
V is as deep as a regular T-shirt V, I thought it would be deep but it doesn't even really go down.

IG: _pierce

October 10, 2013 @ 21:17:57
just in the order of copping stuff quick, was wanting the fleece but since it didn't drop tried for the hockey jersey, wasn't huge on it but wanted to try for practice, so I hit refresh and it said 11:00 on the NY store but i didn't see the jersey (turns out it was further down) so I hit refresh a few more times before scrolling down to the jersey, ended up selling out while checking out and missed out...so my question is, as soon as it hits 11:00 is everything there or could there be a delay, is this where i missed it?
October 10, 2013 @ 21:19:23
just in the order of copping stuff quick, was wanting the fleece but since it didn't drop tried for the hockey jersey, wasn't huge on it but wanted to try for practice, so I hit refresh and it said 11:00 on the NY store but i didn't see the jersey (turns out it was further down) so I hit refresh a few more times before scrolling down to the jersey, ended up selling out while checking out and missed out...so my question is, as soon as it hits 11:00 is everything there or could there be a delay, is this where i missed it?
ive checked out with new items at 10:58 before

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 10, 2013 @ 21:19:28
Just waiting on this to drop now 
your pockets fat enough?
Yes
sup leather jackets are like in the high 600 range so good for you  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

October 10, 2013 @ 21:20:53
damn you guys messed up on drop info lol

but got cart jacked on hockey jersey because i accidenlty do the wrong card type! this is my second major cart jacking

fuck my life, i felt like such a loser when i entered the wrong cc type

at least i copped camo stars camp and it already shipped, and so did my pinstripe crusher that i ordered monday smokeyface

-Caterpillar

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 21:22:06
500th post 
Same spot as last time, IDGAF 
Size large 
5'8 155
Could have fit a Medium but it fit like a LS tee
LA was stupid like I figured , Stars camps are really good quality .
Jersey is straight polyester so it has a different feel than any other jersey 
Damn! I copped a Medium in black thinking they would run a little bigger, I'm 5'11, 175lbs, SMH.... Hope I'm good
NAH...your good i copped a red in a M fits jus like a L l/s tee, supreme went TTS on this and baseball jerseys this seasons....But copped one of the last reds at SUPNY they were the last to sell out went for a teal or navy but when i seen the red in person i ended up wanting it more so happy for the day copped a army stars camp too 

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

October 10, 2013 @ 21:22:23
Proper left to drop... i think. Let me know if I fucked up.

http://i.minus.com/iEzpaQ9MrxQAe.png
October 10, 2013 @ 21:23:00
Black Hockey Top will be a grail, Teal will be forgotten once the hype fades, looks shit in person.
October 10, 2013 @ 21:26:06
your pockets fat enough?
Yes
I know, leather jackets are one of the few things that are actually worth the money though.  Great quality and it lasts 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 21:28:02
Drop that Snap Front Arc already, THAT I could actually wear on a night out
October 10, 2013 @ 21:28:47
Yes
I know, leather jackets are one of the few things that are actually worth the money though.  Great quality and it lasts 
please post fits when you get it...and did you happen to get the gucci one from last FW? shit was FLAMEZ

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 10, 2013 @ 21:30:27
Black Hockey Top will be a grail, Teal will be forgotten once the hype fades, looks shit in person.
Nope you wrong lol I got the Teal...and it was the first one to sell out...you either struck out on Hockey all together or was stuck with the black one haha

Bang

October 10, 2013 @ 21:32:21

nah way man, teal will be remebered because of it being in the f/w teaser and it being the only hockey top you got a full image of in the preview, and royal will be because of it being in fashion killa video

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 10, 2013 @ 21:33:49
Has the hockey top restocked at all today?
October 10, 2013 @ 21:36:34
just sold my black jersey for 365. that was quick. 
Ebay? or in person...If i can get that offer for my teal large may have to depart with it smokeyface

Bang

October 10, 2013 @ 21:37:46
Nope you wrong lol I got the Teal...and it was the first one to sell out...you either struck out on Hockey all together or was stuck with the black one haha
Or didnt even go for it like me lol. I could've made some good $ off of proxies too, silly exams.
October 10, 2013 @ 21:38:34
just sold my black jersey for 365. that was quick. 
If i can get that offer for my teal large may have to depart with it 
October 10, 2013 @ 21:40:56
Or didnt even go for it like me lol. I could've made some good $ off of proxies too, silly exams.
Teal is nice but black is nicer imo

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

October 10, 2013 @ 21:42:52
blacks plain
looks like a oreo
October 10, 2013 @ 21:43:11
I like blue the best. I could've gotten any color but I have enough black and red clothing and wasn't feeling the teal tbh
October 10, 2013 @ 21:44:59
I like blue the best. I could've gotten any color but I have enough black and red clothing and wasn't feeling the teal tbh
So you ended up getting it smokeyface
October 10, 2013 @ 21:45:18
The black is def clean but it's too plain. The blank boring ass front needs to be jazzed up somehow. 

This isn't a simple understated piece , and the black and red don't hit the mark. 
October 10, 2013 @ 21:45:25
anyone know if the camps for this year fit deep?
fit pic would be nice for the stars camp
thanks
October 10, 2013 @ 21:47:03
I think because the black is so simple its gonna lead to some sick fits 

The black is def clean but it's too plain. The blank boring ass front needs to be jazzed up somehow. 

This isn't a simple understated piece , and the black and red don't hit the mark. 

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

October 10, 2013 @ 21:47:51
please post fits when you get it...and did you happen to get the gucci one from last FW? shit was FLAMEZ
I will, hopefully it drops soon for this Chicago winter.  I wanted to but I just never got around to pulling the trigger, I was still an intern at the time lol
October 10, 2013 @ 21:48:07
So you ended up getting it 
you know it smokeyface I had work at 6 so I had my girl cop me one on my laptop and I tried on my phone at work so I ended up with two royal jerseys, gonna sell one and keep one smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x