[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:34
so what email tomorrow ?

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:42
lol a brewing company... all patagonia had to do was send them an ai file of their logo and put that shit on a can layout, no effort. I'm talking about clothing/clothing collabs, when was the last time you saw them do that?
they did a collab with nike sb 
lol no they didnt
http://solecollector.com/news/nike-sb-dunk-mid-pro-noble-green-patagonia-/
goddamn you stay so dumb, that is whats called inspiration... do you see any patagonia branding on the shoe? didn't think so

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Nov 25, 2013 @ 05:52
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/11/patagonia-x-new-belgium-brewing-california-routelol a brewing company... all patagonia had to do was send them an ai file of their logo and put that shit on a can layout, no effort. I'm talking about clothing/clothing collabs, when was the last time you saw them do that?lol no they didnt
http://solecollector.com/news/nike-sb-dunk-mid-pro-noble-green-patagonia-/
goddamn you stay so dumb, that is whats called inspiration... do you see any patagonia branding on the shoe? didn't think so
ok hot shot whatever helps you sleep at night 

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:11
loro front 

loro back ft. rare bathroom wall art

lol

quality is on point i got it in red too
damn...half of u white boys got me thinking yall black for a sec....seeing how almost all of you got black people in your avatars..n u be sayin nigga n shit....wtf.....

anyway I think supreme is upping their stock on purpose so they make the money resellers would be making off their shit.
almost everyone on this board is white 
I'm "Brow"n

Fill the hole in my brow with love

Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:19
hey guise I've been meaning to join for awhile but it's hard coming on this thread every day and watching half of you bicker about stupid bullshit.  I swear to fucking god there are some of the most unintelligent people i've ever come across on here, and that's saying a lot when you consider that a fucking clothing brand brings it out lol.

Anyways, I was gonna post some fit pics awhile back, but just now got around to it.  Quality and fit is everything I'd expect, though we'll see how the buttons hold out.

Oh and stats for those curious:
5' 11"
180lbs
large

starts off with "Hey guise" then goes on to say, "I swear to fucking god there are some of the most unintelligent people i've ever come across on here" 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:30
welp, two people spell "guys", "guise". 

in b4 downvotes go away 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:32

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:34

Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:44
starts off with "Hey guise" then goes on to say, "I swear to fucking god there are some of the most unintelligent people i've ever come across on here" 

diction = intelligence?  That was just troll bait tho, was expecting some far more belligerent responses
Nov 25, 2013 @ 06:52

diction = intelligence?  That was just troll bait tho, was expecting some far more belligerent responses
not sure if you're still trolling, or unaware of the definition for diction.

you clearly misspelled "guys", has nothing to do with your vocabulary my friend. 

Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
white people make supreme look bad
so do mexicans 
I bet I make it look better than you fuckboi
do it fuckboi.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:10
not sure if you're still trolling, or unaware of the definition for diction.

you clearly misspelled "guys", has nothing to do with your vocabulary my friend. 
Diction has more than one definition.  I suppose pronunciation would have been a more exact choice, but it had the wrong connotation to it.  I worded it as "guise" solely for emphasis when saying it/thinking it (and to troll)
Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:33
I know imma get killed for this question but for a 5'7" frame, 135, should I look for/go for a L or M preme hoodie? In my obey hoodie, M fits pretty well, but in UNDFTD a L fits perfect. M preme tees fit me pretty well but I don't know what size hoodie to look for. I don't mind bagginess fyi. Any help would be appreciated. Down votes will be understood, hah.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:36
I know imma get killed for this question but for a 5'7" frame, 135, should I look for/go for a L or M preme hoodie? In my obey hoodie, M fits pretty well, but in UNDFTD a L fits perfect. M preme tees fit me pretty well but I don't know what size hoodie to look for. I don't mind bagginess fyi. Any help would be appreciated. Down votes will be understood, hah.
Go for L and don't mention obey in this thread again.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:36
medium for a snug fit, large for a more looser fit. 

*2Pac laugh*

Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:37

Medium or small
Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:55
thanks fam 
Nov 25, 2013 @ 07:57
L? What the hell dude?... Small or medium.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 08:07
L? What the hell dude?... Small or medium.
def not small, medium would work good I think, if you where going for large it'd pretty damn baggy

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Nov 25, 2013 @ 08:48
This.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 09:54
L at 5'7, 135?
Nov 25, 2013 @ 09:55
bogos this week?
Nov 25, 2013 @ 10:30
bogos this week?
 already dropped
Nov 25, 2013 @ 10:34
Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:19
I can't wait for every little faggot who says "bogo" to come up completely empty handed when they finally do drop. 
Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:29
Levi's.

Bell Hat is ok, but should've went with a Trooper like I said before. A Trooper with the same lining as the jacket, straight classic.
Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:32
Levi's / Supreme announced..

The shirt will be copped smokeyface
Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:35
pics of levis collab please, didn't get the email

-guzi guzi
Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:35
Jeans are smokeyface
Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:36
pics of levis collab please, didn't get the email

-guzi guzi
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.