November 24, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
chads

I would like to see Supreme do a nice collection with Patagonia.
Although I heavily agree with you, it would never happen. Patagonia would either never go for it considering the ongoing partnership with TNF or if Pata and Sup did make a deal, TNF would sever ties with their contract. Sup just can't casually work with two huge competitors. Plus, Patagonia doesn't do collabs anyways

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 24, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
Mojave

moleskin looks wack as hell bbbut the quality is on point lol 
why yall trynna dress like hicks from west virgina? 
You're a fucking idiot.
November 24, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
outhere

Although I heavily agree with you, it would never happen. Patagonia would either never go for it considering the ongoing partnership with TNF or if Pata and Sup did make a deal, TNF would sever ties with their contract. Sup just can't casually work with two huge competitors. Plus, Patagonia doesn't do collabs anyways
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/11/patagonia-x-new-belgium-brewing-california-route
November 24, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
Misa <3

should we expect a collab on Monday?
November 24, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
paulywalnuts

glad to help out with the fit pic...wore the moleskin for a few hours yesterday and today...it's worth the price...it,s really warm but not the type of shirt you would sweat in and it's super fucking thick and soft.   

unfortunately, the 2nd button from the top is already starting to loosen up, which is some bullshit.  might just take it off and resew it tomorrow.  their button sew game is frail....every button on my n-3b could fall off with a light tug right now.  

and lastly, the picture of the inside is not saturated or adjusted in any way, i just used a flash to try and get more of a true color, although it came out bright it lets you see detail.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 24, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
BIG

glad to help out with the fit pic...wore the moleskin for a few hours yesterday and today...it's worth the price...it,s really warm but not the type of shirt you would sweat in and it's super fucking thick and soft.   

unfortunately, the 2nd button from the top is already starting to loosen up, which is some bullshit.  might just take it off and resew it tomorrow.  their button sew game is frail....every button on my n-3b could fall off with a light tug right now.  

and lastly, the picture of the inside is not saturated or adjusted in any way, i just used a flash to try and get more of a true color, although it came out bright it lets you see detail.  
do you think it would look nice layering with a hoodie?-
November 24, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
BigPO

should we expect a collab on Monday?
a collab on Thanksgiving? be better off praying Bogos drop. If I remember correctly ain't shit drop last thanksgiving. 

No drop. This Thursday.
Levi's Collab Next Thursday.
Bogos after that.
Then Timbs collab last Thursday of the season (Dec 19). 

Then Sale 2nd to last or last week of December until 1st-2nd week of January.

then we awaiting that SS '14 my dogs cool 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

November 24, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
BigPO

List items y'all thinking are gonna make it to sale.

Go:

Lions Jacket
Captain Varsity
Racing Jacket
Hooded Denim Work Jacket
Hate Crewneck
2-Tone Arc Pullover (Hopefully)
Flags Hoodie (contrary to popular belief) 
Denim Coaches

November 24, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
bananarama

Go:

Lions Jacket
Captain Varsity
Racing Jacket
Hooded Denim Work Jacket
Hate Crewneck
Denim Coaches
wasn't Denim Coaches sold out in all c/w's when it was taken down

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

November 24, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
BigPO

Go:

Lions Jacket
Captain Varsity
Racing Jacket
Hooded Denim Work Jacket
Hate Crewneck
Denim Coaches
wasn't Denim Coaches sold out in all c/w's when it was taken down
I don't think Red sold out. But put coaches in my list because last FW '12 coaches made it to sale

November 24, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
Based Boy

i really hope the denim coaches jacket makes it to the sale. really sad i slept.
probably the only thing im gonna pick up off the sale besides maybe a shirt or 2, depending on what makes it there. (moleskin, work flannel, selvedge ripstop, etc)

-Caterpillar
November 24, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
ember

did the franklin button up sell out?
November 24, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
airtown

Go:

Lions Jacket
Captain Varsity
Racing Jacket
Hooded Denim Work Jacket
Hate Crewneck
Denim Coaches
Praying that the trench does
November 24, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Angryblak

they did a collab with nike sb 
November 24, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
paulywalnuts

hell yeah but you'd probably have to size up, then you might not want to wear it without the hoodie.  i'll try it tomorrow.  

November 24, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
bananarama

i really hope the denim coaches jacket makes it to the sale. really sad i slept.
probably the only thing im gonna pick up off the sale besides maybe a shirt or 2, depending on what makes it there. (moleskin, work flannel, selvedge ripstop, etc)

-Caterpillar
It'd be sick if it did, I'd really wanted one aswell. I'll be going for the moleskin, field parka and maybe if the burgundy ski pullover, twill parka and hanu are still in stock i'll go after them

November 24, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
paulywalnuts

i might cop the loro trench on sale...it would be tempting.
rose colored work pants
maybe hate sweater
maybe one of the striped button downs

November 24, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
paulywalnuts

i'm pretty sure denim coaches sold out fairly quickly...i dont think it's going on sale...

November 24, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
karatekid1324

Took too long, but the INRI beanie finally came in, with my Loro!
fitpic of beanie?
Fuck it, I got you...
Man I wanted to throw mine in..

IG: Supreme956

November 24, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
bananarama

i'm pretty sure denim coaches sold out fairly quickly...i dont think it's going on sale...
thats what I thought aswell. I know the pinstripe and red cw bounced in and out of stock for a little but im fairly sure they're gone.

Looking for the light denim one if someone wanted to help a homie out..

November 24, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
heartbreakkid

Real or fake?
November 24, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
BIG

hell yeah but you'd probably have to size up, then you might not want to wear it without the hoodie.  i'll try it tomorrow.  
Ok im 510 190 pounds so imma jst get a large either way and hope it looks good with or without the hoodie
November 24, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
susdaddy

Real or fake?
real
November 24, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
Misa <3

which collab did a better work?

supreme 6 inch timbs upvote
stussy 6 inch timbs downvote
November 24, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
chads

http://www.complex.com/style/2013/11/patagonia-x-new-belgium-brewing-california-route
lol a brewing company... all patagonia had to do was send them an ai file of their logo and put that shit on a can layout, no effort. I'm talking about clothing/clothing collabs, when was the last time you saw them do that?
they did a collab with nike sb 
lol no they didnt

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 24, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
joeblow

XL JACKET RESTOCK
November 24, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
xafriaf

what did he say that offended you
really cant see anything unless youre asian
He's a fucking douche.
He fits in with all the "OGs" on here. Some of his IG posts' captions usually go something like, "Before y'all even knew what supreme was"

but he's been apart of the supreme family since the 90s. So it's not that big of a deal
nick (excuse me for saying your government name) but that fool said that once in a caption with the box logo tees that were being sported in said photo. 
Lol it's all good, and I know that's the pic I was talking about lol.
November 24, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
CaptainMurphy

Real or fake?
real
Whats the name of this? I saw it here too http://youtu.be/WKJVQvzCvs8?t=1m50s
November 24, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
zeets

Go:

Lions Jacket
Captain Varsity
Racing Jacket
Hooded Denim Work Jacket
Hate Crewneck
Denim Coaches
Don't forget thermal zip-ups

November 24, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
EVIL

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.