[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 28, 2013 @ 04:49
This thread so weak
so weak like the sheep
the sheep like to eat
to eat is what I will do tommorow
Nov 28, 2013 @ 04:50
Sup brehsss..... *inb4downvotesanddaflame*

So the Supreme shop will open it's doors Friday instead of tomorrow? 

I need that black velveteen camp in my life, especially for this cold ass NY winter.

Gracias in advance.
It says November 29th on the website...i'll let you do the math
Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:03
Sup brehsss..... *inb4downvotesanddaflame*

So the Supreme shop will open it's doors Friday instead of tomorrow? 

I need that black velveteen camp in my life, especially for this cold ass NY winter.

Gracias in advance.

So you expect a camp to keep you warm????  Lol
Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:45

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:46
if only lil b x supreme happened

lil b would make a supreme themed mixtape

-Caterpillar
Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:57
Bigger than walmart
Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
translated.
Would have bought if it wasn't preme. I like the pattern on the inside. I couldn't care less about copping preme weekly. I probably buy 3 things per season from them. This just happens to caught my eye.
yo i came back to look to see if you replied with an anger rant, so i could have a good laugh about your over reaction. but you responded like a civilized person, stay up homie.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:59
Levis collab reminds me of the clothing at Bass Pro shops.. 
Got this at bass pro shops 2 months ago....fiyyahhh fo fifteen dollah

Fill the hole in my brow with love

Nov 28, 2013 @ 06:03
Foreal what is it with you guys and fit pics? Do you guys ever just dress with a tee and shorts or do you have to put on your Pyrex flannel and apc jeans to go to the market? Why do people's casual fitpics get hated on?

I got a 3 piece, please post a fit since you seem to be the fashion gawd....I can already picture you as a 5'6 Pinoy with your been trill snap and skirt.  Fuck off bruh
im filipino and if i ever see one of you other filipinos dress like this.... LOL

KEEP IT BASIC

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Nov 28, 2013 @ 06:05
Whammy you can eat my dogs ball sack faggot and mine 

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 28, 2013 @ 06:07
Levis collab reminds me of the clothing at Bass Pro shops.. 

Nov 28, 2013 @ 06:52
haha, anyone remember the $300 jesus pieces lmao

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Nov 28, 2013 @ 06:56
haha, anyone remember the $300 jesus pieces lmao
Yeah I should have copped. But not at that price
Nov 28, 2013 @ 07:26
Foreal what is it with you guys and fit pics? Do you guys ever just dress with a tee and shorts or do you have to put on your Pyrex flannel and apc jeans to go to the market? Why do people's casual fitpics get hated on?

I got a 3 piece, please post a fit since you seem to be the fashion gawd....I can already picture you as a 5'6 Pinoy with your been trill snap and skirt.  Fuck off bruh
im filipino and if i ever see one of you other filipinos dress like this.... LOL

KEEP IT BASIC
Amen my dude smokeyface
Nov 28, 2013 @ 07:31

only stussy tee id wear
thanks for sharing, we were very concerned
Nov 28, 2013 @ 07:57
^i do, that stussy x bape colab was the nicest thing they released all season imo
Nov 28, 2013 @ 07:59
Stussys fly bruh. It's just not poppin heavy

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:09
Stussy is just supreme without hype.
btw this is gon be the last drop before boxlogos drop so enjoy the time before fuccbois start crying about being cartjacked smokeyface

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:12
^i do, that stussy x bape colab was the nicest thing they released all season imo
neighborhood & mastermind too. 
Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:25
You guys really think there's a 0% chance box logos are dropping on friday? Just because they dropped in december last year does that really necessarily have to mean they wont drop again this year until december? *Insert extreme amounts of shit talking and calling me a fag because I joined hypebeast in 2013 even though it's almost been a year since I joined.
dude is stressin
Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:28
You guys really think there's a 0% chance box logos are dropping on friday? Just because they dropped in december last year does that really necessarily have to mean they wont drop again this year until december? *Insert extreme amounts of shit talking and calling me a fag because I joined hypebeast in 2013 even though it's almost been a year since I joined.
dude is stressin
?)
Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:31
dude is stressin
There literally wasn't an ounce of desperation or anxiousness in what I wrote, you're just being a faggot troll
haha. to answer your question there is a 0% of box logo's dropping Friday because the levi's collab has already been announced for Friday...blushing
Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:31
They wouldn't release something like that box logo the same day as a collab. 
Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:32
A rule of thumb is when a collab drops they 99% of the time won't release a hyped item because it will outshine the collab. So the answer to your question is almost certainly a no.
Nov 28, 2013 @ 09:13

white people look dumber than fuck in tree camo lmfao.......yall think u look like travis but you look like some racist hicks...
Nov 28, 2013 @ 09:26
yo, I just wanna say happy thanksgiving to you hypebeast niggas...truth is we blessed to have money to buy all this shit...when they are kids all over the world starving with no food who could care less about these materialistic things....just wanted to say that...sometimes we get to caught up in these meaningless little things like clothes.. I know we know this shit... but its good to be reminded sometimes of how blessed we really are...
-alldayninetrey-
Nov 28, 2013 @ 09:56
white people look dumber than fuck in tree camo lmfao.......yall think u look like travis but you look like some racist hicks...
what the fuck is your problem with white people? half of your posts are on some racist shit ffs
Nov 28, 2013 @ 10:04
have fun with todays ugly ass drop.. fucking herbs..

RIP Supreme 1994 - 2010
Nov 28, 2013 @ 10:23
@dutty idk how that's racist....I said they don't look good in tree camo....I didn't say I hate white people........
Nov 28, 2013 @ 10:57
lions bucket would have been smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0