[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 10, 2013 @ 17:30:46
"shaped like the Tazmanian Devil"

LOOOOOL exactly this

you know it when you see it
Shark knows whats good!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:32:09
only people downvoting hockey top related posts are those who wernt swift enough to cop
Swift enough? They're still in LDN store, sitting.
no one cares about the LDN store foo

niggas in the UK wouldnt even know how to rock that shit foh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

6 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:36:33
Did anyone cop paisley work pants?
I got navy, sold out in a minute also

edit: well they were when I went back and looked after I ordered.  available now
October 10, 2013 @ 17:37:11
Does anyone have the Mark Gonzalez photo that was posted awhile back with him wearing the paisley pants that can repost it? Was a good fit pic for the pants...can't seem to find it back in the thread...

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:39:33
Does anyone have the Mark Gonzalez photo that was posted awhile back with him wearing the paisley pants that can repost it? Was a good fit pic for the pants...can't seem to find it back in the thread...

how short is gonz that this pinoy is cuffing some 28" inseam pants lolol
October 10, 2013 @ 17:40:01
im flagging all the for sale posts smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 10, 2013 @ 17:40:33
Thank you
October 10, 2013 @ 17:41:29
I want someone to cop the paisley trousers, tailor them into shorts and take a fit pic
October 10, 2013 @ 17:43:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

smh
White girl got a little cake tho
She fat

Denim on the left on point but this picture is extremely corny

Flamingo Legs

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:47:43
i don't get why two buddies would wear the same hoodie to a supreme drop....just seems so corny
October 10, 2013 @ 17:48:17

Mazinger SCAMMER
I still don't know why you guys pay as gift...add the 4% to protect yourself.  

He did pay 4%, and I refunded him before he even posted.
wtf is he talking about then?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 10, 2013 @ 17:49:31
Her name is jade & her IG is: USAXSUPREME
Having Supreme in your username is an easy way to spot someone that is new to Supreme and is dying to broadcast the fact that they've upgraded from Obey to Diamond now to Supreme.  Fucking disgusting.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:49:54
i don't get why two buddies would wear the same hoodie to a supreme drop....just seems so corny
One's navy and one's maroon tho

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

October 10, 2013 @ 17:50:04
Everything about those people screams lame.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:52:28
One's navy and one's maroon tho
just seems corny is all. . .y'all live in NY so it's not really stunting since everybody has that hoodie there

Plus you stunt for it's exclusivity. . .but your homie has it on too

idk maybe it's just me

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x