SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 19, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
NasomaNN

Just arrived.
November 19, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
redwords

Has anyone bought a lions jacket? Would be interested in a fit or review.

I'm also interested in hearing less bitching about the north face jacket, it sucks, we know. If you buy it: you buy it, if you don't: you don't, I'm just suprised to see it happen because we had pictures leak onto this thread about a month ago and in all my years of seeing these collabs come and go (no I haven't been part of hypebeast very long) I can't remember another legit photo leak of a collaboration with the north face. Usually that stuff just comes out of the blue except for this years'. 

My other disappointment about this year is that there weren't basquiat art decks, which I was totally expecting. Generally I don't like much about this season but that's usually what I've said in the recent seasons. The last strong season was f/w 11 and arguably s/s12 from my point of view.

Let me know if the lions jacket is nice if you got one, thanks.
Just joined this thread. Cool. Anyways, I copped a black Lions jacket. Really light, really warm. Fits true to size. Detachable hood is clutch. I can get some fit pics up later. All in all, it'll get me through the Kentucky winter. 
November 19, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
$timRep

fam....

I just wanna know how we go from this

to this 
the lesson here is for them to stay away from nupste's 
November 19, 2013 @ 02:34 PM
supmax

The only thing more pathetic than the people buying TNF are the people who are gonna get cartjacked trying to buy it

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

November 19, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
Nyc93

The only thing more pathetic than the people buying TNF are the people who are gonna get cartjacked trying to buy it
I don't get why it's pathetic for someone to like something that you don't like. Are you actually that vain or are you just trying to force everyone else to think like you?

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

November 19, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
allday93

Just arrived.
very nice ma nigga. hows the fit? what your measurements my nigga?
November 19, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
CoolHandLuke

What else droppin with tnf collab ?
November 19, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
PowerCum

Just arrived.
ill
November 19, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
YK

So do you guys think we will get pullover or zip up small logo hoodies

where the azn girls at

November 19, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
NasomaNN

Just arrived.
very nice ma nigga. hows the fit? what your measurements my nigga?
I'm 5.87 and 180 pounds (don't know if i made a wrong conversion, here I'm 1,79 m for 82 kg.) and i took a L. Fits awesome, in the photo I'm wearing a light weight champion hoodie with a t shirt under. I'm guessing how it fits with a heavier preme sweatshirt, later i'll try it on. Leather quality is nice (my family is in leaher business in Italy since 50 years) only shame is the fauxfur on the hood, i wuld rather got some nice fur. But really nice piece anyway.
November 19, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
NasomaNN

Just arrived.
ill
thanks man
November 19, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
hick

Just arrived.
ill

this nigga just said a compliment

#powercumseason
November 19, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
SHARKlN

every fleece picture I see, that pouch pocket and patch look worse and worse

November 19, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
LeumasKrap

Good morning
November 19, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
CoolHandLuke

Damn thought this was gonna be a good piece
November 19, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
fyuur

Supreme (along with UPS) needs to get their shit together. Don't give me a tracking number and scheduled delivery for Monday when I order on Thursday, then ON Monday actually update the tracking scans and revise the scheduled delivery to Wednesday. I'd rather not get my hopes up and have the concrete delivery date from the get go. So I guess my shit (and a lot of other people's) shit just sat in their warehouse with a shipping label all day Friday, over the weekend, and most of today? We're paying $10 shipping for a fuckin' hat and a beanie, the least they could do is give us consistent and reliable shipping.

amirite or amirite 
Same shit happened to me today.

I just always assume the worst with Supreme's shipping.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

November 19, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
frenchsauvage

dont buy that shit shark, i know it looks like some vintage hilfiger/nautica shit but box logos are imminent, box logos.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

November 19, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
sonicman

I'm also interested in hearing less bitching about the north face jacket, it sucks, we know. If you buy it: you buy it, if you don't: you don't, I'm just suprised to see it happen because we had pictures leak onto this thread about a month ago and in all my years of seeing these collabs come and go (no I haven't been part of hypebeast very long) I can't remember another legit photo leak of a collaboration with the north face. Usually that stuff just comes out of the blue except for this years'. 

My other disappointment about this year is that there weren't basquiat art decks, which I was totally expecting. Generally I don't like much about this season but that's usually what I've said in the recent seasons. The last strong season was f/w 11 and arguably s/s12 from my point of view.

Just joined this thread. Cool. Anyways, I copped a black Lions jacket. Really light, really warm. Fits true to size. Detachable hood is clutch. I can get some fit pics up later. All in all, it'll get me through the Kentucky winter. 
Thanks man I would like to see fit, I'm thinking about navy, and hey everybody +1for information and conversation in the supreme thread! 

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

November 19, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
thevizion

Box Logo Hoodie - L or XL?  6 foot, 160lbs.  Thank you
November 19, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
xafriaf

Just arrived.
Good fit
November 19, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
YOUR MOM

^looks like same patch thats on to tournament cap (fleece P/O)..I hope its good quality, one of the only things left to cop this season...

..quilted leather looks dope. Good looks on the fit pic dude
November 19, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

lol every1 thought it was goretex
this forum is lame
buy my account
$20 pp
2009 join datecool
November 19, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
JIBBA

It be pretty cool if you could tell me your height and what size lion you snagged? 

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 19, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Shoreman

L.
November 19, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
JIBBA

lol every1 thought it was goretex
this forum is lame
buy my account
$20 pp
2009 join date
Do people actually buy accounts for join dates? I see this all the time and for the longest I thought it was just a joke but now I'm not sure. 

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 19, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
mittens

L.
M or L? 5'9" 120lbs
edit: and will it shrink a lot?
November 19, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
Mega_pro92

dont buy that shit shark, i know it looks like some vintage hilfiger/nautica shit but box logos are imminent, box logos.
but we aint broke we can afford both cool
November 19, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
allday93

L.
M or L? 5'9" 120lbs
edit: and will it shrink a lot?
5'9 120? M for sure...u need to eat ma nigga...
November 19, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
allday93

Supreme (along with UPS) needs to get their shit together. Don't give me a tracking number and scheduled delivery for Monday when I order on Thursday, then ON Monday actually update the tracking scans and revise the scheduled delivery to Wednesday. I'd rather not get my hopes up and have the concrete delivery date from the get go. So I guess my shit (and a lot of other people's) shit just sat in their warehouse with a shipping label all day Friday, over the weekend, and most of today? We're paying $10 shipping for a fuckin' hat and a beanie, the least they could do is give us consistent and reliable shipping.

amirite or amirite 
Same shit happened to me today.

I just always assume the worst with Supreme's shipping.
been waiting two weeks since my order....supreme be fucking up hard on shipping this season
November 19, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol the new tnf looks way better then that gay asss leopard in yellow and green

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.