February 27, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
jeasy3d

Knuckles you're a fuckboi. Know nothing about Supreme and try bustin shots at me? fall back lame
Says the homo with the nose ring 
February 27, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
EastCoastWigga

Anyone know if the power corruption lies tee is dropping tomorrow?
It's not. 
February 27, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
SHARKlN

PCL (this seasons all over print hoodie) is the exact same price as the Cairo (last seasons all over print hoodie)

Tony's probably right, the shirt will be $72. If it isn't, it won't be more than $76 or 78. You fuckbois gonna tear down tone sosa over $6? SMH the kid's an apostle.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
jjapplesauce

If im 5'1 and weigh 385 should i get a medium or xl?  just playin... I cant decide if I want the babylon or not. I wish it had a little something on the front like the last supper had.  Instead of plain.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
jayyrodd13

Maybe a dumb question, but can someone give me an estimate on what the box logo hoodie is gonna be priced at
February 27, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
jeasy3d

PCL (this seasons all over print hoodie) is the exact same price as the Cairo (last seasons all over print hoodie)

Tony's probably right, the shirt will be $72. If it isn't, it won't be more than $76 or 78. You fuckbois gonna tear down tone sosa over $6? SMH the kid's an apostle.
Yeah I agree. 70ish give or take. Fallback on the Midwest homie 
February 27, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
jeasy3d

Maybe a dumb question, but can someone give me an estimate on what the box logo hoodie is gonna be priced at
168-178
February 27, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
xenvy

Anyone know if the power corruption lies tee is dropping tomorrow?
It's not. 
Any ideas when it will? Missed out on the hoodie and want that tee.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
BIGOH

so no one has any idea how much the coach jackets usually go for?

WTB NOTHING

February 27, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
TXbackpack

saw some guy sellin a box logo (not bling) in the market place and he said "BIN: $300 (or wait til F/W 13')" is there some evidence their doing classic box logos this f/w?
im prepared to get ripped but if someone feels like not being a douchebag feel free to chime in 

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

February 27, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
lalala

saw some guy sellin a box logo (not bling) in the market place and he said "BIN: $300 (or wait til F/W 13')" is there some evidence their doing classic box logos this f/w?
im prepared to get ripped but if someone feels like not being a douchebag feel free to chime in 
doubt it, the bling logo is technically a box logo. cdg collab might have another one too

x

February 27, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
0mar

picked this up today. quality is on point. Its olive green, looks grey in the pic.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
TXbackpack

doubt it, the bling logo is technically a box logo. cdg collab might have another one too
good call, cant wait to see the cdg/tnf collabs this season

February 27, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
0mar

he's saying you can wait til fall/winter 13 for the release of box hoodies. They release the 'classic box logos' every F/W - so yes, you'll be able to buy one this december from the store.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
lalala

you guys think the schminx pullovers gonna go quick? specifically in blue, grey, and black. 
also do you think the bullet keychains are gonna sell out within 10 mins?
no. yes.

x

February 27, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
jeasy3d

good call, cant wait to see the cog/tnf collabs this season
Naw G save your money for this season. It's only the first drop so there will be tons if stuff you might want. Also depending where you live that hoodie is heavy weight and wearing that joint in the summer might not make it. Have patiences brozay
February 27, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
King Louis XIV

Yall think the ashtray is gonna sell out quick? I get off work at like 1:00....

It is legal because I wish it.

February 27, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
King Louis XIV

he's saying you can wait til fall/winter 13 for the release of box hoodies. They release the 'classic box logos' every F/W - so yes, you'll be able to buy one this december from the store.

I could've sworn there was a F/W when they didnt release the Box Logo.... is that just me?

It is legal because I wish it.

February 27, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
TXbackpack

are you saying just in the actual stores not online, cus not boxes last fw

February 27, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
royda510

Don't be afraid to ask.
Despite majority of everybody in here being a cunt like their dead mothers, there are a few genuinely helpful people.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Yall think the ashtray is gonna sell out quick? I get off work at like 1:00....
yes.
Pretty sure they are going to do the classic bogos this fw, major money maker. Supreme cant sleep on that cash.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
TXbackpack

Naw G save your money for this season. It's only the first drop so there will be tons if stuff you might want. Also depending where you live that hoodie is heavy weight and wearing that joint in the summer might not make it. Have patiences brozay
ferr sure man yeah i live in Texas/school in Mississippi so def waiting haha..just been fiending for a grey box logo for awhile

February 27, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
Trill O'Reilly

ferr sure man yeah i live in Texas/school in Mississippi so def waiting haha..just been fiending for a grey box logo for awhile
I know you waiting for that Supreme x Confederate Flag collab.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
0mar

box logo hoodies come out every F/W. And did in the one just gone as well.
TXbackpack

I know you waiting for that Supreme x Confederate Flag collab.
 hahah Robert E. Lee tee?? im in on that action

SHARKlN

I got frisked by a cop in a box logo hoodie monday night lol. 
SHARKlN

He was like "damn, that quality cool"
February 27, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
susdaddy

i know everyones hyped on ss13 but anyone know when this supreme phase 2 crew was released?
soo loud lol but was pretty cheap so i picked it up
February 27, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
TXbackpack

fersure appreciate the help man,i may just want the grey w red box..just gonna wait til fw see what they do

February 27, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
0mar

fersure appreciate the help man,i may just want the grey w red box..just gonna wait til fw see what they do
Grey with red always comes out.

Hold tight the acid green fam. hunt that down.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.