[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 15, 2013 @ 23:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
yall a bunch of fluke ass niggas anyway
you from compton fucc boi?

meet me on rosecrans and central.
easy killer
Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:04
Fair. I did think it would be thicker, but actually appreciate it being as it is. It really is super warm; any thicker and you'd be sweating bullets with the layers you'd be wearing anyways. No way am I stepping out into cold weather in just a shirt and this jacket. Frankly, this was only item I was really looking forward to after missing the Overcoat a few seasons back. Classic piece and I'm happy with the purchase, but to each their own.
fit pic please?  i'm really on the fence but $500 is a lot...also im inbetween sizes, might want to go for an L 
So you did pick it up spam? Fit pic? Stunt on these niggas in UCLA. Def looking to cop if it hits sale.
The trench? Nah. Looks piff but hard for me to justify any $500 jacket living in LA. Not so much the cost but the fact that it would get very little use with the weather the way it is.

Did pick up the moleskin and sweatpants doh. Some fam been asking for a fit pic of the moleskin so might double box it with the sweatpants and throw one up later. 
Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:08
how long is shipping to california?
I'm always done cartjacking by 7:59. Always have my stuff on the following Thursday. Only exception was first drop when everyone's shipping was fukd. 
Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:15
I'm always done cartjacking by 7:59. Always have my stuff on the following Thursday. Only exception was first drop when everyone's shipping was fukd. 
Yeah shipping this season has been fucked up. If you get it in at 8 you usually get it the following Thursday. But this season early on was awful. Waited 2 weeks for my baseball shirt
Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:21
I landed a bluntslide today, do you think supreme will add me to the team?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:25
fit pic please?  i'm really on the fence but $500 is a lot...also im inbetween sizes, might want to go for an L 
So you did pick it up spam? Fit pic? Stunt on these niggas in UCLA. Def looking to cop if it hits sale.
The trench? Nah. Looks piff but hard for me to justify any $500 jacket living in LA. Not so much the cost but the fact that it would get very little use with the weather the way it is.

Did pick up the moleskin and sweatpants doh. Some fam been asking for a fit pic of the moleskin so might double box it with the sweatpants and throw one up later. 
I would greatly appreciate some moleskin pics/info 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:39
Restock on all loro piana back arc 5 panels, black already sold out again
Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:51
footy? prove it

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Nov 16, 2013 @ 00:52
like omg lol will the candle make it to sale?
Rare 2008 sighting 
Nov 16, 2013 @ 01:12

Vid or it didnt happen... just playin. Yeah dawg maybe you and sage can share a part.  Better hit up strobeck.
Nov 16, 2013 @ 01:28
Field parka black medium restock. Probably only a few
Nov 16, 2013 @ 02:12
AHAH dudes hyped about scarves any guy wearing a scarf your sexuallity will be in question
Nov 16, 2013 @ 02:14

new pickups for ya boy
Nov 16, 2013 @ 02:18
about 5-7 days.

Nov 16, 2013 @ 02:26
AHAH dudes hyped about scarves any guy wearing a scarf your sexuallity will be in question

Nov 16, 2013 @ 02:39
im pretty sure the dude in your avi wheres plenty of scarves,
and you still respect his sexual preferences enough to put him as your hb avi

-Caterpillar
Nov 16, 2013 @ 02:50
Didn't you claim to be gay?

Nov 16, 2013 @ 03:00
being hyped by supreme scarves, this is the real problem.

There are so burberry, scottish and other traditionnal dope scarves and those niggas are still hyped by preme scarves.

preme from nail to head
Nov 16, 2013 @ 03:11
So much hate.... Anyways, on November 22/23 your boy will be wearing the Supreme "JFK button up" in memory of JFK assassination, 50th anniversary....
your boy was born on the 25th anniversary of the JFK assassination and I will also be wearing my JFK button-up on my 25th birthday. 

Nov 16, 2013 @ 03:13
yall a bunch of fluke ass niggas anyway
you from compton fucc boi?

meet me on rosecrans and central.
easy killer
yall should know Im always lookin for a good pokemon battle smokeyface
Nov 16, 2013 @ 03:27
Vertical top is butt in person.. Quited leather is crazy tho if I had more bread I would have copped easily
Just wondering why you think the vertical top is garbage? Like design wise or the quality or what? I scooped it but it hasnt shipped yet. 

Yeh, seconded
Nov 16, 2013 @ 03:32

people still fucking with polo vests like this?

I kinda fuck with it
polo errthang
tht aint shit step yo polo game up

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 16, 2013 @ 03:55
^^^^THAT SHIT S OFUNNy
Nov 16, 2013 @ 04:22
Probably irrelevant but Camo buckets have been restocked.

Nov 16, 2013 @ 08:42
Still no moleskin fit pic... Smfh....

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Nov 16, 2013 @ 09:09
Anyone know if this is real. If so what is it called and what year/season is it from? Thanks.

laughing2.jpg" alt="" />
Not sure why you guys disliked this?? Sorry if it is a dumb question but I am new and I would really appreciate an answer.
Nov 16, 2013 @ 10:26
This season misses the heat. 

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 16, 2013 @ 12:12
Anyone know if this is real. If so what is it called and what year/season is it from? Thanks.

laughing2.jpg" alt="" />
Not sure why you guys disliked this?? Sorry if it is a dumb question but I am new and I would really appreciate an answer.
Don't think these were faked.
Nov 16, 2013 @ 12:33
Where are the Loro caps made?

What's the fit like on the sweat pants? 

(Might have already been addressed, but no way I'm sifting through all this jibber-jabber.)
Nov 16, 2013 @ 12:43
Where are the Loro caps made?

What's the fit like on the sweat pants? 

(Might have already been addressed, but no way I'm sifting through all this jibber-jabber.)
Not sure about the sweat pants, but the Loro's fabric is made in Italy and the hat is made in the U.s
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.