[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:42
^^^^^OH DAMB
Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:43
Ryan y r u so gassed over 1.6 k followers? Dude fuckjohn has like 20k and he's chill about it. Your relevant on here but ytf does that mean anything
Cats buy followers homie. You can tell by a dudes likes. That IG shit is irrelevant anyway. Ryan is a herb 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:45
AY YO HOW DO I LVL UP AND BECOME A TRIKBOI
Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:46
Ryan y r u so gassed over 1.6 k followers? Dude fuckjohn has like 20k and he's chill about it. Your relevant on here but ytf does that mean anything
Cats buy followers homie. You can tell by a dudes likes. That IG shit is irrelevant anyway. Ryan is a herb 
Werd I didn't realize people actually care like that aha omg

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:48
Please just give us something worth buying.
Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:51
Please just give us something worth buying.
Lol. Idk about you guys but the timbs and the Levi's jacket are heaters to me. Don't sleep on the Levi's jacket

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:02
mail came in today.
loro 5 panel is really nice. virgin mary keychain is tiny and already scratched up from where they were mailing it, and the inri beanie is nice but no matter how far i pull it down on my head the top sticks straight up and makes me look ridiculous hahah
Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:04
I went to cop the quilted satin bomber today.......and the guy sold it.

FUCK

so if anyone has one in a M...I have the money on hand : / ....
Not even swift enough to cop from resellers smh

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:13
I went to cop the quilted satin bomber today.......and the guy sold it.

FUCK

so if anyone has one in a M...I have the money on hand : / ....

theres another guy at another forum has a size med

but i want it...im gonna cop after the season
Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:22
theres another guy at another forum has a size med

but i want it...im gonna cop after the season

NVM COPPED

lol nice try
Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dead at thinking he was serious. On an other note: That redwall topic is beaten to death by now. that dudes account got banned and he didnt made a new one so stop beating a dead horse.
I feel like this is redwalls new Account
He barely joined this month and he's already saying the redwall joke is old. Hi redwall. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:39

lol nice try
haha nah, my dude came thru in the clutch...hes just finding out for me if its the color I want or not

whod you go to??
Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:41
Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:50
this thread is sus right now

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:53
He barely joined this month and he's already saying the redwall joke is old. Hi redwall. 
redwall exposed.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:55
About those navy moleskin pics...

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Nov 19, 2013 @ 20:59
i tread softly man...you queer bait for bucks and freaks

you walking harvard square and shit...

stay there, we wouldnt want to see your pretty face on the 6 o clock news as the victim of aggravated sexual assault
Ill give u my address b. You don't want this or the people i associate with. 

Ill gladly make an example out of you 
Ryan aint you a white kid from the suburbs? Everyone wanna be a internet goon now a days smh

Bang

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:04
so dedicated

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:11
I seen that fool on ig and though he had some. ice "pieces" but then seen the instant arrogance from that following/followers ratio and just ended up blocking him 

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:12
north facenorth faceJust joined this thread. Cool. Anyways, I copped a black Lions jacket. Really light, really warm. Fits true to size. Detachable hood is clutch. I can get some fit pics up later. All in all, it'll get me through the Kentucky winter. 
Thanks man I would like to see fit, I'm thinking about navy, and hey everybody +1for information and conversation in the supreme thread! 

I'm 5'9" 165lb wearing a medium, fit is spot on. 

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:13
I seen that fool on ig and though he had some. ice "pieces" but then seen the instant arrogance from that following/followers ratio and just ended up blocking him 
For real. He like unfollowed his friends just to seem like he's exclusive or whatever haha that's so dick like I can't even explain

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:14
I lurked the forums quite a bit before registration tbh and I learned from this website just a few months back. never really posted anything but loved the entertainment that went around in this thread. I am neither ruff.draft nor redwall just a forum lurker :-)

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:20
fit with some hype. 

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:22
dude dont suit that camp
Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:24
^
brandon sales is that you

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:26
yes, yes it is.
Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:32
confirmed, no one can dress on this thread
Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:33
north facenorth faceThanks man I would like to see fit, I'm thinking about navy, and hey everybody +1for information and conversation in the supreme thread! 

I'm 5'9" 165lb wearing a medium, fit is spot on. 

How about we try something different and leave this kid be

Jacket looks cool G
Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:38
fit with some hype. 

Hahaha
Nov 19, 2013 @ 21:39
clearly not going outside like that. just wanted to show the sweats off and bust some balls. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.