Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 14, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
allday93

when I see niggas in camps

tbh id rather see niggas rock camps than look like this....
November 14, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
allday93

if I recall yall were pumped about clarks...but when they sat niggas didn't cop...yall some hypebeasts forreal...
November 14, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
JIBBA

^ wtf am I looking at?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 14, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
feeltheswift

I dont think camps are dead but I would say hype has died down. I still like em and wear off and on. Really though theres some camps this season that I think would have sold out in the past seasons.  I would bet that if the football camp would have come out in spring summer 2012 it would have sold out.  If velvet camp came out for fall winter 2012 it would have been a hit.  Peoples taste change and stuff comes and goes....... a majority of supreme pieces though really are kinda timeless.  
Very true.  Honestly 5-panels look way too big on my head I feel like, camps are way comfier and small.
November 14, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
Bathingapestaboii

Camo or black for that jacket??
i'd go with camo, i bet that jacket is expensive tho
It'll be 648
You were right, dont dislike
November 14, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
zedsdead

if I recall yall were pumped about clarks...but when they sat niggas didn't cop...yall some hypebeasts forreal...
I dont even know what to say to that
November 14, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
frenchsauvage

newsflash: supreme doesn't expect and want everything to sell out instantly, and they know the demographics of Clark's, smh. hypebeast kid #676555 (yes I bought, and want to go for the burgundys)

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

November 14, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
allday93

I dont even know what to say to that
what I meant to say is that when they sat nobody gave a fuck about them all of a sudden...
November 14, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
frenchsauvage

absolutely true, this happens all the time on hypebeast forum please point those out exact specifically too so they feel like shit and stop the faking because I personally am sick of it and I know many others are too.

November 14, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
stanpreme

Someone post a fit of the naval moleskin plz.

Also, for the person who was wondering how to rock a trooper:

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 14, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
allday93

newsflash: supreme doesn't expect and want everything to sell out instantly, and they know the demographics of Clark's, smh. hypebeast kid #676555 (yes I bought, and want to go for the burgundys)
how can a company manufacture something and not want it to sell out? r u fucking stupid??
November 14, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
frenchsauvage

umm instantly chief, instantly and wow what the okay so apple wants to sell out of iPhone, del monte wants to sell out of pineapples, indefinitely, you never really know the true intentions in profit gain from supreme really because wallabees didn't really sell, but they are still coming with Clark's, not tailored to 'your' tastes or hypebeasts tastes, and when the first low suede dropped they sat for a little, Clark's have always really sat you're just new...I think the only ones that didnt really sit we're the high desert mails

November 14, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
jjapplesauce

I dont think camps are dead but I would say hype has died down. I still like em and wear off and on. Really though theres some camps this season that I think would have sold out in the past seasons.  I would bet that if the football camp would have come out in spring summer 2012 it would have sold out.  If velvet camp came out for fall winter 2012 it would have been a hit.  Peoples taste change and stuff comes and goes....... a majority of supreme pieces though really are kinda timeless.  
Very true.  Honestly 5-panels look way too big on my head I feel like, camps are way comfier and small.
Same.  I stopped buying 5 panels.  I would say I have a normal sized head but the crown is ridiculous on supreme 5 panels..... I feel like justin bieber with that shit.
November 14, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
hick

how can a company manufacture something and not want it to sell out? r u fucking stupid??

#dead
November 14, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
SHARKlN

Supreme claims to do that because it gives them more hipster edge and people feel special for buying a brand that's more like a club.

Clarks is upset the collab didn't sell, but realistically, it brought a bunch of people over to clarks site where they found something better, cheaper, and with a return policy in case it doesn't fit lol.

Real talk though, I was feeling the clarks before i saw clear pics in the email. They're just horrible. I feel bad for anyone stuck with them, we've all been there before.
November 14, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
Thoth

Now that I bought it I'm wondering...

How do you pull off a trooper

Can't get out of the fucking quote bubble...but anyway
This isn't my fit but here's a decent way to pull it off...maybe different shoes tho

lol evisu jeans

is he wearing a p miller shirt or a sean john button down?????
That pic is OLD, from like 2007.
November 14, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
frenchsauvage

I feel your perspective there shark and it is true, people will be like fuck these prices and go cop some jinks or desert boots and that's fine but they won't get a one of a kind with that premium suede/leather. I love sup clark's no shame for me to proclaim, same can be said about Schotts and alpha industries jackets and vans and so much other supreme x djhfjhfjs items

November 14, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
allday93

absolutely true, this happens all the time on hypebeast forum please point those out exact specifically too so they feel like shit and stop the faking because I personally am sick of it and I know many others are too.
that's what im saying tho..when e-mail for clarks came out..and I said ima pass on the clarks niggas were calling me stupid...now I just keep my opinion to myself....I sit back and watch you guys get hyped over the dumbest shit....its gonna be the same shit when timbs e-mail hits...people on here r too caught up in the hype to give a real opinion on whats hot or not...
November 14, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
Nyc93

that's what im saying tho..when e-mail for clarks came out..and I said ima pass on the clarks niggas were calling me stupid...now I just keep my opinion to myself....I sit back and watch you guys get hyped over the dumbest shit....its gonna be the same shit when timbs e-mail hits...people on here r too caught up in the hype to give a real opinion on whats hot or not...
Ok congratulations that you didn't like the clarks first bro. U feel better now?

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

November 14, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
SHARKlN

allday, can you post your soundcloud or somethin bro

I ran across you on instagram one day but i dont have it

pm if you want
November 14, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
Gorblata

if supreme was only focused on making money they would release box logo hoodies every week or in mass quantities; however they're shit becomes less wanted when everyone has it, all about dat supply and demand. They focus a lot on their image that puts off the "we make what we like and if you dont buy it we dont care" thats why they make some out there weird shit that not everyone will like.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 14, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
youngm

my face when dudes be hating on the trooper swag

November 14, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
allday93

allday, can you post your soundcloud or somethin bro

I ran across you on instagram one day but i dont have it

pm if you want
@shark what is it u want exactly?

@nyc, im just saying its annoying....people say something is hot but when it doesn't sell nobody cares anymore...honestly I don't care..im just pointing that out..
November 14, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

rip camps 2008-2013
November 14, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
allday93

if supreme was only focused on making money they would release box logo hoodies every week or in mass quantities; however they're shit becomes less wanted when everyone has it, all about dat supply and demand. They focus a lot on their image that puts off the "we make what we like and if you dont buy it we dont care" thats why they make some out there weird shit that not everyone will like.
"if supreme was only focused on making money" u niggas r beyond dumb....what do they make supreme for street cred?
November 14, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
pattshreds

why is everyone here against camps now? cause a lot of companies make them? im curious.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 14, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
allday93

why is everyone here against camps now? cause a lot of companies make them? im curious.
honestly they were never my style...not in 10' when I started buying preme and not now so I cant say...I only have a handful that I never wear..but these niggas will tell you cause tyler doesn't wear them anymore...
November 14, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
frenchsauvage

now you're just trying to talk like you are inside the business....& no don't post your soundcloud, take that shit to the music section, don't play into people discussion off topics derailing the thread

November 14, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
fyuur

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

November 14, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
SHARKlN

aren't you a rapper? @allday93

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.