[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 15, 2013 @ 17:44
Vertical top is butt in person.. Quited leather is crazy tho if I had more bread I would have copped easily

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 15, 2013 @ 17:46
yea guys I got bored and that was just copypasta
woke up to see a shitstorm of angry comments lmao

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 15, 2013 @ 17:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
who are you nigga ?

dead at " i'm extremly athletic and good looking"
5'11 210? damn nigga...10% body fat is not good tho....but if you aint gonna post a pic then shutdafuqup!

Dead at you dudes not being able to spot a copy pasta from a mile away.
Nov 15, 2013 @ 17:57
thank you based restock notifier smokeyface

Your order has been successfully submitted on Nov 15 at 12:56 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #fyuur
Loose Gauge Beanie
Style: Heather Grey
Price: $32
cart total: $32
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $2.08
order total: $44.08

Nov 15, 2013 @ 17:59
nice cop, i got black

loose gauge are the only good supreme beanies, cause they don't have that stupid seam
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:03
Fuck, just realized I could have added the keychain to my order

Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:05
who are you nigga ?

5'11 210? damn nigga...10% body fat is not good tho....but if you aint gonna post a pic then shutdafuqup!

Lmfao how come u didn't say anything then if it was so obvious? FOH

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:18
How that moleskin look in person?
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:24
who are you nigga ?

Because I don't live on Hypebeast and hit F5 on the Supreme thread all day long.
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:29
Sick. I'm wearing it now.
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:30
allday93 are you phreshyduzit on IG?

He was the dude that posted the same hockey top pic as you. He's signed to Interscope I think, and bought some clothes from me. So either you're him or someones lying. Btw I asked if he's on HB and he said no... lol

Not firing shots just curious
that's my nigga...im the one in the pic..like I said ima producer/rapper
oh ok still kinda sus just sayin but that would explain the givenchy shit in your pics haha

Fuk u

Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:30
nice cop, i got black

loose gauge are the only good supreme beanies, cause they don't have that stupid seam
what exactly do you mean by seam? only thing I dislike is the gay font on the supreme. but Im with you on that one. only other beanie i actually like is this.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:32
nice cop, i got black

what exactly do you mean by seam? only thing I dislike is the gay font on the supreme. but Im with you on that one. only other beanie i actually like is this.

You cant see the seam in any of the preview photos. They lay them flat for pics
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:32
SMFH don't give this guy fake sites to buy logos .
@francois-hollande hit up ioffer they got the hook ups
dat irony lmao . You guys are fool, actin like u were og'z when u are here only since october ahahahah and got introduced by tyler.

inb4 "join date sept2013". Been here for a long time. Got banned by the fuckin mods they can testify.
been here for a long time but u ask why supreme isnt sold in other store. gtfo of here lil bitch your the fuk nut that said you wore apc since u were 14. bitch ass lying fuck. FAGGOT
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:44
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:48

What CW u cop, or just post a fit pic
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:52
Quick fit pic wont hurt. 
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:56

Black. Blue and Camel were just ehhh in person. 5'11.75 180lbs. Large is perfect fit. Not long at all as people have been asking. 
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:57
Someone has the murdered out black Hennessy Baseball Mitchell and Ness collab on IG for sale in my size L... http://instagram.com/p/gvnLyLPZhj/

Would sell my soul for this

Fuk u

Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:58

Black. Blue and Camel were just ehhh in person. 5'11.75 180lbs. Large is perfect fit. Not long at all as people have been asking. 

fit pic
Nov 15, 2013 @ 18:58
Holy shit.... someone has the murdered out black Hennessy Baseball Mitchell and Ness collab on IG for sale in my size L... http://instagram.com/p/gvnLyLPZhj/

Would sell my soul for this
relax its just a baseball jersey 

@arjayXB

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:03
http://www.supreme-snapback.com/http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-cheap-supreme-hoodies.htmlhttp://www.life-apparel.com/list.asp?classid=74SMFH don't give this guy fake sites to buy logos .
@francois-hollande hit up ioffer they got the hook ups
dat irony lmao . You guys are fool, actin like u were og'z when u are here only since october ahahahah and got introduced by tyler.

inb4 "join date sept2013". Been here for a long time. Got banned by the fuckin mods they can testify.
been here for a long time but u ask why supreme isnt sold in other store. gtfo of here lil bitch your the fuk nut that said you wore apc since u were 14. bitch ass lying fuck. FAGGOT
For the record, there used to be sold in a store I knew of in Hawaii that carried Supreme up until recently since it closed down, and also in a skateshop in Australia but I'm not sure when it closed.

I'm sure there are more (probably closed or not carrying anymore) but I have mutual friends with the owner of the HI store

Fuk u

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:11
MOLESKIN FIT PIC PLEASE 
SECONDED

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:14
Moleskin fit pic please !

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:18
Because I don't live on Hypebeast and hit F5 on the Supreme thread all day long.
It happened like 10 minutes before that but w.e

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:27
Got a grab a zip up hoodie with bad graphics!

There are many creative and artistic zip up hoodies on the web and growing here you'll find them fast. HotZipUpHoodies.com

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:27
I just interviewed Leah McSweeney on the Supreme x MOB case. Let me know your thoughts on what she had to say about it all.

http://tlgmagazine.com/mob-stronger-catapults-tenth-year-leah-mcsweeney-interview/

(Invalid img)
Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:33
embed game weak^^
Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:34
Loro Piana hat Restocked

@arjayXB

Nov 15, 2013 @ 19:47
Comprehension game weak^^

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.