[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:10
Wait, what? Gotta be trolling
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:12
Nyc93, you were askin about the timberland collab yesterday?

Here's what we've seen so far..

Man these look dope

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:13
ill send someone a gift if they post a fit pic of the slim cord pants from this year

Fuk u

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:24

legit check ? 

kys faggot
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:29
legit check ? 

kys faggot
you've been wearing the same 4 pieces of wanna-be designer clothing for the last year fall back simp 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:31
kys faggot
you've been wearing the same 4 pieces of wanna-be designer clothing for the last year fall back simp 
Oh shit....

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:31
kys faggot
better learn how to count b. I got plenty of other bullshit, just ain't worth wearing 

Edit: Further proving my relevancy.... who're you again lmao
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:34
better learn how to count b. I got plenty of other bullshit, just ain't worth wearing 

if it aint worth wearin then y da fucc did u buy in da 1st place? fuckin clown

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:35

cause i got cash like dat. Don't call people clowns who are getting it when you aren't :|
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:36

he bought a $300 shirt with a dudes face on it 30 times yet he's throwing shade calling me the faggot. 
he'd probably suck ian connor off for his status, 2013 was the year of the male groupie. 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:36

but your avi is the same outfit you always wear on insta

for reals...wil fry and camos with jordans...in the same mirror, in the same store

and then you have the outfit grid mixing and matching the same 4 pieces

not hating...just observationally speaking
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:37
he bought a $300 shirt with a dudes face on it 30 times yet he's throwing shade calling me the faggot. 
he'd probably suck ian connor off for his status, 2013 was the year of the male groupie. 
I'm cool wit wil fry and paid no where near retail for my ian top and bottom set lmao. 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:38

but your avi is the same outfit you always wear on insta

for reals...wil fry and camos with jordans...in the same mirror, in the same store

and then you have the outfit grid mixing and matching the same 4 pieces

not hating...just observationally speaking
my apc denim game cost more than your pruseme collection smokeyface
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:41

ok now you just testing waters my nigga

crossing lines is one thing so watch yourself
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:42
We all know where this is going, ryan just cut to the chase and show us all ur shit smokeyfacesmokeyface

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:43
I'm cool wit wil fry and paid no where near retail for my ian top and bottom set lmao. 

cmon son

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:43

watch myself? Please, you're nobody 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:45
We all know where this is going, ryan just cut to the chase and show us all ur shit 
How many times have i posted my collections in here.... ya'll know what it is. ya'll know who I am. Don't play stupid. 

Ryanwins

Nothingchanged 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:46

i tread softly man...you queer bait for bucks and freaks

you walking harvard square and shit...

stay there, we wouldnt want to see your pretty face on the 6 o clock news as the victim of aggravated sexual assault
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:47

stay there, we wouldnt want to see your pretty face on the 6 o clock news as the victim of aggravated sexual assault
Ill give u my address b. You don't want this or the people i associate with. 

Ill gladly make an example out of you 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyHRImft5Tc

anyone got the pics of the pickup post on this thread that was like 3 pics

thinking about copping champions 5 panel

my dude...dont act hard at me with another mans face printed all over your body

you on some next level gay shit...dont stress me son, im not the one wholl be jumpin your bones nig
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:53
No ones fighting anybody... Ya sound cheesey as fuck

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:53

i wish this guy would give out his address. then watch people loot the fools collection that was paid for by his rents. I'd love to see someone burn this faggots wil fry shit infront of him and watch him cry when he realizes there's nothing he can do because he is a PUSSY 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:57
Damn ryan got under yal skin hahaa

Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:57
Ryan a fuck boy you ain't shit in real life
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:58

i wish this guy would give out his address. then watch people loot the fools collection that was paid for by his rents. I'd love to see someone burn this faggots wil fry shit infront of him and watch him cry when he realizes there's nothing he can do because he is a PUSSY 
my parents bought me nada. you sound salty. Ill gladly let anyone know where im at.... but looks like I already got people stalking me. The relevancy is too real in here for me, and I don't even post anymore 
Nov 19, 2013 @ 18:59
Damn ryan got under yal skin hahaa
took me how many posts and i ruined how many peoples day/week.... lmao just remember my name, what i wear, where im at, and what I look like. And just remember I dont give a fuck/know who any of you are because you're no one....
Nov 19, 2013 @ 19:01

my dude...dont act hard at me with another mans face printed all over your body

you on some next level gay shit...dont stress me son, im not the one wholl be jumpin your bones nig
just like i thought... you pussy...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.