[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 06, 2013 @ 20:42:11
I used to skate back in 97-02 but never heard of SUPREME, I even had a subsrciption to transworld for 2 years and my favorite skaters were rodney mullen and muska back then. Fast foward to 2012 when I started collecting sneakers I would look up pictures on google and Tumblrs and such and I kept running into the SUPREME camp caps. I loved the designs, patterns, and thought they were so unique and it that got me hooked.  I started getting into them S/S 2012 the week before CDG part 1. I was so excited for CDG part 1 I wanted to cop everything from the hoodie to the hat. When Thursday arrived I was patiently waiting for the the release. I remember going on their website and everything being sold out. I was wrongly informed and thought the webshop opened at 12 NOON!! SALTY AS HELL. SInce I was ballin at the time and still SALTY I actually went on Ebay and bought a Large Black CDG hoodie and a Large white cdg.NO REGRETS

must have taken you a good 5-10 mins to type this, and no one gives a shit
speaking of shit, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and judging by your avatar your stinks
October 06, 2013 @ 20:43:37
I would like to hear everyone's "How I first started getting into supreme" stories
I saw the cool kids wear it
October 06, 2013 @ 20:43:53
Anyone know how much trooper hats retail for? 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 06, 2013 @ 20:52:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
$78

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

October 06, 2013 @ 20:57:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
$78
thanks fam
October 06, 2013 @ 20:58:42
I would like to hear everyone's "How I first started getting into supreme" stories
I first found out about them in 2010 because of OFWGKTA, but basically ignored it.

Mid 2012, I was looking to change up my look post college and really liked the designs and the fact that they seemed to be the only brand the truly doesn't give a solitary fuck what anyone thinks. I've also been trying to do the "buy less, buy better" thing with clothes and Supreme's quality is, of course, on point.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 06, 2013 @ 21:00:52
I used to skate back in 97-02 but never heard of SUPREME, I even had a subsrciption to transworld for 2 years and my favorite skaters were rodney mullen and muska back then. Fast foward to 2012 when I started collecting sneakers I would look up pictures on google and Tumblrs and such and I kept running into the SUPREME camp caps. I loved the designs, patterns, and thought they were so unique and it that got me hooked.  I started getting into them S/S 2012 the week before CDG part 1. I was so excited for CDG part 1 I wanted to cop everything from the hoodie to the hat. When Thursday arrived I was patiently waiting for the the release. I remember going on their website and everything being sold out. I was wrongly informed and thought the webshop opened at 12 NOON!! SALTY AS HELL. SInce I was ballin at the time and still SALTY I actually went on Ebay and bought a Large Black CDG hoodie and a Large white cdg.NO REGRETS

must have taken you a good 5-10 mins to type this, and no one gives a shit
speaking of shit, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and judging by your avatar your stinks

nice little quote there, but i do not see how my avi is a way of judging my opinion

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 06, 2013 @ 21:05:03
I first found out about them in 2010 because of OFWGKTA, but basically ignored it.

Mid 2012, I was looking to change up my look post college and really liked the designs and the fact that they seemed to be the only brand the truly doesn't give a solitary fuck what anyone thinks. I've also been trying to do the "buy less, buy better" thing with clothes and Supreme's quality is, of course, on point.
At least your'e being honest, I found out about supreme cause some guy in middle school always showed up with those nice red pair of nike sb X supreme bruins. That was 8th grade middle school for me I'm in college now. I would say 2009/2010

ah so redwall you must have some decent collection then

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 06, 2013 @ 21:08:35
i first heard about supreme in one of my old skateboard mags from like 6 years ago. supreme la was the "skateboard shop of the month" in that issue. i paid absolutely no attention to it and had no idea what it was at the time.. i wont front i started copping in fw11, but i first heard of it in 6th grade lol
oh shit i have that mag in my bathroom! i remember reading that article at the time and not thinking much of it until later. i first got into supreme from seeing koston wearing it in photos. Hes always been one of my favorite skaters
October 06, 2013 @ 21:21:30
my friend showed me supreme two years ago but I thought the prices were waaaay too high so i never had much interest until fw12

~

October 06, 2013 @ 21:22:44
fw 2010 absolutely destroyed this season 
FW 2011 was even better 
FW 2012 is underrated.
FW 09 and FW 10 is the best season. Fuck the rest. 2011 and 2012 the weakest 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

October 06, 2013 @ 21:28:48

October 06, 2013 @ 21:30:11
FW 2011 was even better 
FW 2012 is underrated.
FW 09 and FW 10 is the best season. Fuck the rest. 2011 and 2012 the weakest 
fw11 had some good shit tho.

Snow white oxford, Henny jersey, fishtail parka
October 06, 2013 @ 21:31:36
asap illz in franklin hoodie

doesn't look like it says supreme anywhere on the print
October 06, 2013 @ 21:32:51
October 06, 2013 @ 21:35:12
I've never seen a blue on blue bogo hoodie....
I should've said navy haha That's more royal blue

What season?
October 06, 2013 @ 21:47:11
October 06, 2013 @ 21:49:18

where the azn girls at

October 06, 2013 @ 21:56:30
Don't really remember how I first found out about Supreme but my freshmen year of HS my friend got a debit card and the denim metal plate 5 panel dropped S/S 11 and I loved that shit instantly. I got him to cop it for me and then wore it around school the following week feeling like I was the man because I paid $54 for a hat. lol

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 06, 2013 @ 22:05:51

super ugly, I dont even understand why supreme put this out, like seriously 
October 06, 2013 @ 22:07:55

super ugly, I dont even understand why supreme put this out, like seriously 
all of the Franklin shit was ugly aside from the camps and even then those were meh 

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

October 06, 2013 @ 22:21:23
I've never seen a blue on blue bogo hoodie....
I should've said navy haha That's more royal blue

What season?
cookie monster bogo
October 06, 2013 @ 22:21:38
October 06, 2013 @ 22:24:44
I dont know why people hate on Stussy, I mean really, without it, thered be no supreme, its a pretty good brand, they are solid and consistent
October 06, 2013 @ 22:25:11
When was this article published?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x