February 27, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
shuttlesworth4

February 27, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
lalala

quick question does anyone know how the work pants tend to fit like? as in does the waist fit true to size? and is the fit slim in anyway or is it just a straight fit? Thanks
even when they say their pants are slim, they're pretty much straight leg

x

February 27, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
skerr4

good luck for tomorrow my colonial cousins
February 27, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
jeasy3d

Taylor mothafuckin SWIFT
February 27, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
Knuckles

lol at editing ur post cuz u got downvoted

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 27, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
mittens

spring hoodies = not that thick cardboard material, right??
 um, i must have missed the cardboard hoodie drop.
February 27, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
royda510

im tryin to get all the hoodies tyler wears. 
February 27, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
L7OSER

Grey Cadet Varsity vs Denim Campus????
I'm sure the Denim Campus will drop in the next couple weeks and I dont need both.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

February 27, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
Barbecue Brennon

I'm sure the Denim Campus will drop in the next couple weeks and I dont need both.
I would go for the grey cadet. Denim campus dont look to good in my opinion.
February 27, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
tezzz

cool enamel s 5 panel in brown is probably the best hat this season.

fat boy need a 10 piece

February 27, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
roasthoggmann

Denim jacket will drop tomorrow, assuming it will be exact items from in store.
My homie at LA told me it was ~$150. I didnt check the price tags, but Im sure its around there.
Seems less expensive than I would have guessed but it is kind of thin.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

February 27, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
RelaxRelapse

No release date yet right?
February 27, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
blvckpiggy

Can someone please post a fit pic or let us know if the cadet varsity is TTS or if we should size up? Thank you 
February 27, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
SilvioDante

I would go for the grey cadet. Denim campus dont look to good in my opinion.
Grey cadet.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

February 27, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
L7OSER

My homie at LA told me it was ~$150. I didnt check the price tags, but Im sure its around there.
Damn didnt know it dropped with everything else. Musta missed that. Good looks homie. Just made my decision even harder tho

February 27, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Misa <3

Is that true that fuck camp dropping tmr online?
February 27, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
brightsoles

im not reading back 50 pages cause i havent been on this in a few weeks. is there a list yet of whats dropping tomorrow? i figure since in store has already released there has to be. if anyone could post up it would be appreciated.

overall this season is pretty meh. again way too many camp caps. some stupid ass all over prints. some cool ccessories gonna grab those salt n pepper shakers for sure some are pretty hilarious tho. a raft?? lol. never woulda thought that floral hoodie would have been the most hyped piece of the season but go figure. i think im most stoked for the spitfire collab skate wheels out of anything tbh.

anyways, tomorrow should be an absolute shit show as per usual.
February 27, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Barbecue Brennon

im not reading back 50 pages cause i havent been on this in a few weeks. is there a list yet of whats dropping tomorrow? i figure since in store has already released there has to be. if anyone could post up it would be appreciated.

overall this season is pretty meh. again way too many camp caps. some stupid ass all over prints. some cool ccessories gonna grab those salt n pepper shakers for sure some are pretty hilarious tho. a raft?? lol. never woulda thought that floral hoodie would have been the most hyped piece of the season but go figure. i think im most stoked for the spitfire collab skate wheels out of anything tbh.

anyways, tomorrow should be an absolute shit show as per usual.
This has most of all that dropped. Some things aren't on it like the flannel s 5 panel.
http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme.html?limit=30?limit=30
February 27, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Oli96

Got my bling tee today, print is blurry up close as already mentioned, is this poor quality or going for the retro look?
February 27, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
roasthoggmann

Damn didnt know it dropped with everything else. Musta missed that. Good looks homie. Just made my decision even harder tho
Yo my fault, thought you were talkin about the FUCK jacket, didnt realize the paisley jacket was denim also.
Campus jacket has not dropped.
IMO the grey/black cw of that campus jacket is real nice and shits on the other colors, light blue isnt bad.
I dont think you could go wrong between grey cadet, and grey/black campus. Campus jacket will probably be a little cheaper because the cadet has the patch. They might be real close in price though because of the print on the campus

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

February 27, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
brightsoles

@Barbecue Brennon
Thanks fam. i looked on there and htf and figured that's what was dropping. should be an easy day then. only two things i like.
February 27, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
Barbecue Brennon

@Barbecue Brennon

Thanks fam. i looked on there and htf and figured that's what was dropping. should be an easy day then. only two things i like.
Damn that site doesnt have a lot of main things actually. Fishtail, PCL pullover and sweatshorts are also dropping. Perfecto, Babylon pullover. Some pocket tee's. Pretty much all i can think of though.
February 27, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
tomo.

Got my bling tee today, print is blurry up close as already mentioned, is this poor quality or going for the retro look?
do they still have alot left?

February 27, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Misa <3

@oli96 so the quality of bling tee sucks ?
February 27, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
SilvioDante

Reason i didnt get it at SUPLA shit is beyond blurry up close just fucking ruined it for me on quality. All other tess are def on point.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

February 27, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
L7OSER

Yo my fault, thought you were talkin about the FUCK jacket, didnt realize the paisley jacket was denim also.
Campus jacket has not dropped.
IMO the grey/black cw of that campus jacket is real nice and shits on the other colors, light blue isnt bad.
I dont think you could go wrong between grey cadet, and grey/black campus. Campus jacket will probably be a little cheaper because the cadet has the patch. They might be real close in price though because of the print on the campus
O ok. It's cool fam. Good looks on the info either way. Yea I was thinkin the same thing about the price. $248 for the Varisty is already gonna be a tough pill to swallow with the other pieces I want this drop.

February 27, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
tomo.

apologies in advance (i know this question has been asked before) but what blanks do supreme use for their tees?
February 27, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
shuttlesworth4

Who feels the GT shirt, best color?
February 27, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
brightsoles

GT shirt is the best tee this season IMO. great logo spin
February 27, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
yunglink

black or red fishtail... 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.