Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 4, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
CaptainMurphy

clarks looking really good imo...i like the white...nice way to stunt in a professional setting...
Ehh in my opinion they are tacky. If your going to buy expensive dress shoes don't buy a supreme collab. It reminds me of the supreme rollex. 
November 4, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
hurtburt

you wear lunargrands (overpriced nordstroms shit, subpar quality compared to Clark's), I'll wear mcnairys

Is that even your pic you're trying to flex with? 
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/124470-mark-mcnairy-white-bucks-sz-8us/
that boys size 8 tho, lol 
shutdown

I've got fiends since MS DOS.

November 4, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
PowerCum

clarks looking really good imo...i like the white...nice way to stunt in a professional setting...
lol professional setting? really? 
those clarks should never be worn in any type of setting 
November 4, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
paulywalnuts

Ehh in my opinion they are tacky. If your going to buy expensive dress shoes don't buy a supreme collab. It reminds me of the supreme rollex. 
well the rolex wasn't even for sale
and on second thought i think you could get away with these in an office but clarks have always struck me as more of casual...and your tastes will start to change when you get a bit older trust me...don't always wanna wear dunks or wtaps vans
and mark my word, these will look way better in person

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

November 4, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
hick

omfg hahahahaha
November 4, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
bsm1017

why is it that even when i only order a god damn beanie, supreme still hasnt shipped it out, $10 shipping my ass, im about ready to call and complain

Él Duderîno

November 4, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
CaptainMurphy

and on second thought i think you could get away with these in an office but clarks have always struck me as more of casual...and your tastes will start to change when you get a bit older trust me...don't always wanna wear dunks or wtaps vans
I get that,not really my thing but, thats whats so great about supreme.They release items for many different styles.
November 4, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
zlobv

deary deary me
At least there skating. Honestly its not that bad that hes wearing fake supreme he clearly likes it for the skate aspect and doesn't even know about the  fashion aspect to it. I cringe more at the "fashion connoisseurs" who criticize peoples jeans and are obsessed with "streetwear" then this. 
this kid definitely doesn't skate bruh
November 4, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
I'm broke

November 4, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
robokawpa

yo who has that old picture of the SUP NY store with the original skate team? i think its in black & white and they all have bogo tees or something 
November 4, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
Bathingapestaboii

... but can you skate em?
...but will they blend? smile
November 4, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
fyuur

why is it that even when i only order a god damn beanie, supreme still hasnt shipped it out, $10 shipping my ass, im about ready to call and complain
I wouldn't call and complain...you don't want UPS to "lose your order"

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

November 4, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
xavis

want one
November 4, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
thebasedjedi

I can actually use those clarks for prom though!!!!!

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

November 4, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
Misa <3

There should be a collab next week too. According to last season, there were total 6collabs by this time (first week of November). And it's gonna be Levi's.
November 4, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
fyuur

So are you guys just expecting overalls with the Levi's collab? Or do you think they'll include something else?

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

November 4, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Oli96

personally i think clarks shoes are great and work with almost any outfit 
November 4, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Based Boy

So are you guys just expecting overalls with the Levi's collab? Or do you think they'll include something else?
tbh idc about the levis collab that much

-Caterpillar
November 4, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
Skayyboard

There should be a collab next week too. According to last season, there were total 6collabs by this time (first week of November). And it's gonna be Levi's.

Nigga this ain't science
November 4, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
ventura

deary deary me
i bet this is UK lol
November 4, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
millertime04

personally i think clarks shoes are great and work with almost any outfit 
just not that one
November 4, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
slytendencies

deary deary me
At least there skating. Honestly its not that bad that hes wearing fake supreme he clearly likes it for the skate aspect and doesn't even know about the  fashion aspect to it. I cringe more at the "fashion connoisseurs" who criticize peoples jeans and are obsessed with "streetwear" then this. 
Lol he dont skate, board looks like its from wal-mart and has no scratches/scuffs whatsoever 
November 4, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
vastaire

gettin my shit from last drop tomorrow according to ups and I live in canada, fuck what ya heard about slow shipping 
November 4, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
CLASSxSICK

Latest pickup.. One of the most iconic & cleanest collabs IMO...

November 4, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
fyuur

gettin my shit from last drop tomorrow according to ups and I live in canada, fuck what ya heard about slow shipping 
Do you actually have green box when you track, or did you just get the UPS Quantum e-mail?

November 4, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
SHARKlN

how much logo could a crewneck box, if a crewneck box logo was in my possession?

probably about $200 or so depending on the condition
November 4, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
Allahu Jackbar

if only...

so a seal walks into a club

November 4, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
susdaddy

how much logo could a crewneck box, if a crewneck box logo was in my possession?

probably about $200 or so depending on the condition
Maybe. purple box crewneck bin on ebay was 200 and was in really good condition. the bidding got high so they got rid of the bin and it went up to 215. so probably 200-230. 
November 4, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
DineFst

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2013/coats/j33
when can i get this
November 5, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
tobyhundley

IM LOOKING FOR SUPREME PAISLEY HOODIE MEDIUM FOR $250+

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.