FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 12, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
Allahu Jackbar

lol this faggot ^^^

...and now, back to the [Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread

so a seal walks into a club

November 12, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
Oli96

Dutty streetwear are selling size large teal and burg box logo hoodies for £169, absolute steal 

https://www.facebook.com/duttyresale/posts/598646753529848:0
November 12, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Anthos

koston's wife

edit: you know what the fuck i mean...their fams gets to skate there, but not normal off the street dudes
well it's private property. they don't need to let anyone skate there. but if you truly wanted to skate the berrics, you could. it's very possible. whether it be through that pizza-party video deals, or just by begging berra to let you skate. cuz he'll eventually let you. but i could care less about what religion koston is. why must that be a deciding factor to generate hate towards the guy. after all, he's the MJ of skateboarding. anyways, i've been obsessed with chocolate since like 2006, when i started skating. they're just the sickest team with the sickest graphics, and im so fucking hyped on Jerry getting on. but i'm gonna defend Girl for a sec. sure Girl may come off to you as the kind of company with its head held too high, with riders who dust vigorously wipe the dirt off their clothes after falling and bail out on a session for skating too poorly. thats probably how you view them. but then you look at guys like Guy Mariano, CK1 (who should be on chocolate), and OG's like carroll, rick, and mccrank. these are the most positive dudes in skateboarding in terms of general skateboarding. not positive like Theotis Beasley positive, but like positive influences on the sport. They're videos have always been groundbreaking. 

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 12, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Allahu Jackbar

did you just

November 12, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
bsm1017

heard box logos were this week, anybody got any actual somewhat of proof or is this the usual "box logos are this week" with no proof -___-

Él Duderîno

November 12, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
BigPO

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

November 12, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
hick

its just that, everywhere i fucking look

ig fags posting their fall winter 2013 shit...football top, hockey top, and the fail ass 5 panels and camps from this season

all the shit none of us bought are getting flexed by the freshman fags who think they know something
November 12, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
Lord Quaz

lol @ niggs around here posting exams about scientology.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

November 12, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
CoolHandLuke

those small box pants in the red camo are fuckin ill
November 12, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
ornettec

heard box logos were this week, anybody got any actual somewhat of proof or is this the usual "box logos are this week" with no proof -___-

Well at the moment this thread has no reliable sources, I guess we are blind until someone midnight marauds tomorrow night 
November 12, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Manolosfist

November 12, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
Mega_pro92

koston's wife

edit: you know what the fuck i mean...their fams gets to skate there, but not normal off the street dudes
well it's private property. they don't need to let anyone skate there. but if you truly wanted to skate the berrics, you could. it's very possible. whether it be through that pizza-party video deals, or just by begging berra to let you skate. cuz he'll eventually let you. but i could care less about what religion koston is. why must that be a deciding factor to generate hate towards the guy. after all, he's the MJ of skateboarding. anyways, i've been obsessed with chocolate since like 2006, when i started skating. they're just the sickest team with the sickest graphics, and im so fucking hyped on Jerry getting on. but i'm gonna defend Girl for a sec. sure Girl may come off to you as the kind of company with its head held too high, with riders who dust vigorously wipe the dirt off their clothes after falling and bail out on a session for skating too poorly. thats probably how you view them. but then you look at guys like Guy Mariano, CK1 (who should be on chocolate), and OG's like carroll, rick, and mccrank. these are the most positive dudes in skateboarding in terms of general skateboarding. not positive like Theotis Beasley positive, but like positive influences on the sport. They're videos have always been groundbreaking. 
November 12, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
yunglink

yours truly double boxing no vis
ugh can't wait to get the black box so i can be cool like shark 
November 12, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
CoolHandLuke

the camo cw's are fire
November 12, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
donadamsky

few things have made me laugh harder than "dike ass daughters"
WHERE ARE YOU DAVONTE???????????

November 12, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
ornettec

the camo cw's are fire

You just said that you tard
November 12, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
Lean.

sick
November 12, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
Tony Montana

Is that a triangle just above the box logo. are you illuminati shark?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
yunglink

Anyone with ios7 does your autofill save your credit card info? Mine won't input it when I touch the autofill option while typing out my credit card #
same I'm scressing gonna have to be a phone cop if bogos drop this thurs 
November 12, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
yeahbutstill

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

November 12, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Misa <3

Red camo sweatpants are sick
November 12, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
intellect

koston's wife

November 12, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Allahu Jackbar

November 12, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
jeasy3d

Is that a triangle just above the box logo. are you illuminati shark?
clean
Black on black cool
November 12, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
otteson42

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400601610160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Just won this camp. Can anyone tell me what season its from? 
November 12, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
paulywalnuts

marc johnson!

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 13, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
Anthos

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400601610160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Just won this camp. Can anyone tell me what season its from? 
haaa shit looks like Ass!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 13, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
oglankster

Spoke to jerry at London, ken at the warehouse said they sent the box logos two days ago. Bogos 100% this Thursday! earlier because tnf is later because it's nuptse
November 13, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
Jebbia

Anyone wtb striped cardigan black/white M or Mini Harvard Pullover black M ?

*inb4downvotes*

November 13, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
earlrocksya

koston's wife

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.