Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 1, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
xafriaf

for the anniversary year supreme will put one box logo shirt and hoodie on a island and choose contestants for supremes hunger games!! they are gonna choose all the kids from hypebeast! im gonna sit down and eat some wings and watch when fuckboys and what not kill them each other over a shirt just to be special. 

hope the rumor is true!
I didn't even chuckle in the slightest.....
Yeah i know u didn't. Most people just fucking kids here who fucking argue and argue about stupid shit anyways.
its like a little sand box.. little kids just going berserk. Famila tiene que fumar y beber un poco mas. 
Peace cabron.
As if your pointless, useless, and unfunny post makes it better. These stupid ass "scenarios" are way more annoying than someone being a troll
November 1, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
chief

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
lol you got that rustoleum for reeeeeal cheap. I was the highest bid before you got it. Glad you were able to win it since you actually like it. I was probably just gonna flip it

•••

November 1, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
allday93

wtf...people on here have no style...honestly...I wouldn't pay 50$ for that rustoleum, and that's your all-time favorite piece...holy shit...im not hatin but damn nigga?!?
November 1, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
mrteebonilla

wtf...people on here have no style...honestly...I wouldn't pay 50$ for that rustoleum, and that's your all-time favorite piece...holy shit...im not hatin but damn nigga?!?
what does what someone likes have to do with what you like?

he copped somethin he likes, let him enjoy and please stop posting...your posts are terrible and contribute nothing to the thread

#ToneSosaForMod2014

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 1, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
rezmo.

they need to quit dropping the shit beanies and drop the real heat

I been saying this since day 1 i'm copping in Both Black and Burgundy 
But it looks like he has Down syndrome or some shit. confused

Another bottle in the brain.

November 1, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
allday93

he copped somethin he likes, let him enjoy and please stop posting...your posts are terrible and contribute nothing to the thread

#ToneSosaForMod2014
lol sorry for getting in that way of all the contribution at the moment. im just confused on how that's someones all-time favorite piece.
November 1, 2013 @ 09:14 AM
ruff.draft

true words.
November 1, 2013 @ 09:35 AM
MF Gooze

#ToneSosaForMod2014
lol sorry for getting in that way of all the contribution at the moment. im just confused on how that's someones all-time favorite piece.
I didn't say it was my all-time favorite. Its one of my favorites, I don't understand this mindset though. I guess everyone needs to love the native bird, blackhawks top, and summit series TNFs (all of which I would never want outside of reselling purposes) damn near everyone has the same list of "grails" on here.
November 1, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
MF Gooze

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
lol you got that rustoleum for reeeeeal cheap. I was the highest bid before you got it. Glad you were able to win it since you actually like it. I was probably just gonna flip it
lol, I'm glad I got it for under 70 bucks. I think another had a BIN of 180, I expected to pay around 100 bucks for it.
November 1, 2013 @ 10:05 AM
allday93

#ToneSosaForMod2014
I didn't say it was my all-time favorite. Its one of my favorites, I don't understand this mindset though. I guess everyone needs to love the native bird, blackhawks top, and summit series TNFs (all of which I would never want outside of reselling purposes) damn near everyone has the same list of "grails" on here.
man u said u picked up 2 of your "ALL-TIME FAVORITES"....im just responding to what u said bro....it doesn't matter its irrelevant....nothing to do on these lame drop weeks on here
November 1, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
vastaire

damn full restock on the harvards
November 1, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
mrteebonilla

#ToneSosaForMod2014
because he likes it...everyone has different tastes...just because it isnt "heat" that means someone cant like it??

thats dumb knowledge  

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

November 1, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
CoolHandLuke

they need to quit dropping the shit beanies and drop the real heat

I been saying this since day 1 i'm copping in Both Black and Burgundy 
But it looks like he has Down syndrome or some shit. 
Navy be the fire tho !
November 1, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
SHARKlN

that Terry Schiavo beanie
November 1, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
CoolHandLuke

who feelin these, and what cw?
November 1, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
howfly

why u buy old, retired, ugly, hand me down shit ill never know 
November 1, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
manolosfist

I don't see the hype or even slight appeal behind placing Jesus on a beanie. How could this even be rocked?
When your black you can pull off anything for the most part without looking lame

smh.....
November 1, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
kingsrule4ever

I was reading something for school and when I just checked the forum my mind literally had to gear down to understand what was going on here. Come on guys.

IG: kingsrule4ever

November 1, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
MF Gooze

Dead @ Sharks Schaivo beanie. Make this nigga a mod.
November 1, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
CoolHandLuke

Anyone grab the drop triangle beanie, cant decide if it worth a cop or not
November 1, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
REVS

I dig the Rust-O hoody.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 1, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
manolosfist

That Black n Teal cool
November 1, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
thevizion

damn full restock on the harvards
Harvard's sitting in all colors and sizes on the EU site... 
November 1, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
CoolHandLuke

These lookin crisp as hell, hope they drop soon
November 1, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
Trap

jacked your cart and u.o.e.n.o
November 1, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
CoolHandLuke

Tha

That Black n Teal 
Yea that one looks fire, or the royal, cant decide
November 1, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
manolosfist

Tha

That Black n Teal 
Yea that one looks fire, or the royal, cant decide

Buy one get one my dude!
November 1, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
November 1, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
vastaire

UPS can't locate my shipment, should I be sweatin or naaaa
November 1, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
Skayyboard

@vastaire you should be sweatin

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.