[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:43
is anyone else thinking about seriously heisting the shit out of this place? and by the way anyone who gets TNF is going to look like a burnt marshmallow. 

~

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:45
all the TNF hate confirms it..
resell prices will be sky high.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:47
aint none of you bout that life.. 
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:49
Nike skateboarding sneakersI've been to this place recently when I hit up NY over the summer. Except instead of the lady working, it was some teenage girl. I snapped a quick pic of the place and looked inside. At first, I was just wandering chinatown until I saw this place tucked in the corner inside of this shady building. I didn't think I'd hear about this place again. Pic:
How can I get there? I'm going to NYC in about 2 weeks.
PM THE ADDRESS FAM.

Lol serious, all you gotta do is knock out the frail old asian lady and you got resale gold
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:52
Lol im really thinking about going and at least snatching a paisley smokeyface
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:53
Whoever is posting tht pic DO NOT WRITE THE ADDRESS DOWN!!!!PM IT TO PEOPLE.THT SPOT BEEN THERE FOR YEARS AND ITS INCOGNITO.plz dnt give up the hookup spot
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:55
I LIKE TO THINK I WAS RAISED AS YOU KNOW SOMEWHAT OF A PROPER MISGUIDED CHRISTIAN DUDE (SEX WITH GIRLS, NO DRUGS/RAPE/BOOZE ETC.) , BUT DAMN JUST ROLL OVER THIS SPOT ONCE AND YOU SET FAM.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:02
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:03
Whoever is posting tht pic DO NOT WRITE THE ADDRESS DOWN!!!!PM IT TO PEOPLE.THT SPOT BEEN THERE FOR YEARS AND ITS INCOGNITO.plz dnt give up the hookup spot
lmao hook up, more like rapeist

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:04
He's the reseller king. My man said 7 figures a year for the last two years. 

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:18

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:25
lets be honest...aint no pack of frail whit boys robbing shit...haha...she gon look at you dudes and laugh her ass off while she call yakuza or some shit to execute you herbs
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:34

Fuck the Yakuza

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:37
why does he rape so much.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:41
You been playing too much GTA, fam
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:44

kids from canada have the best steals bahaha
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:45
This shit is so possible. Dumb gooks trying to boast in the New Yorker. Lets plan this shit fam. All it takes is 3 men to hold the place up and a driver. Ship that shit out to cali and distribute the wealth. The 4 heist members get a couple items they want while the rest is sold for rape to fuckbois and the head of the organization sits back in prosper and plans the next job. RIF LA
your plan is ruined. FBI will just find you by your ip address and find your herb ass.
Thats how they catch people on facebook as well
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:51
This shit is so possible. Dumb gooks trying to boast in the New Yorker. Lets plan this shit fam. All it takes is 3 men to hold the place up and a driver. Ship that shit out to cali and distribute the wealth. The 4 heist members get a couple items they want while the rest is sold for rape to fuckbois and the head of the organization sits back in prosper and plans the next job. RIF LA
wow.. you are dumb.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:54
lol some yall niggas take it way to serious

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:54
lets be honest...aint no pack of frail whit boys robbing shit...haha...she gon look at you dudes and laugh her ass off while she call yakuza or some shit to execute you herbs
Im from LA we invented gangs

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:56
thirst is real when you see people trying to do a heist for clothes and plan it out.
its not money, gold , diamonds, its clothes...
Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:58
Arent you white tho? No hate just think i remember you said you were?
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:00
Not gonna lie, but the lady came in shortly afterwards and gave me the most disrespect. Tried to sell me a black bogo for $350 and a used kaws tee for $100. Won't be surprised if people give that place a visit now that it's on the radar. 

Heads up, there's cams everywhere and the area is tight/packed as shit. You won't get far fam. Especially if you dont look like all the asians in the area, Lol.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:03
lmao no 

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:17
anyone got the link to the ebay?
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:19
Never got to the q, but how the fuck did Tyler get the pink bogo?
special gift from his father, james jebbia

-Caterpillar
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:35
Never got to the q, but how the fuck did Tyler get the pink bogo?
Wasn't it only given to family and friends???
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:50
Must be a great experience copping for rape off some teenage Asian girl from a shit hole in chinatown.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 06:05
Man f/w 2012 was fucking fire compared to this shit season. 
This season blows. F/W 12 was smokeyface.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 06, 2013 @ 06:11
lmao no 
Lol my bad i'm trippin must have been someone else
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.