[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:09
fact of the matter is, whatever the tnf look like its still gunna sell out
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
whoops

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2013/11/supreme-skateboarding-clothing-underground-fashion-store-chinatown.html
good read. lol @ the fact they included the piss face zip up for clothing they know ppl won't buy

Peter's mother, who gives her age as fifty-two or fifty-three. She runs the day-to-day operations and speaks with an encyclopedic knowledge of Supreme clothing and Nike skateboarding sneakers
i spy with my little eye...

a huf plant life hat

-Caterpillar
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:36
imagine if supreme opened unique hype collection
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:42

Peter's mother, who gives her age as fifty-two or fifty-three. She runs the day-to-day operations and speaks with an encyclopedic knowledge of Supreme clothing and Nike skateboarding sneakers
i spy with my little eye...
a huf plant life hat

-Caterpillar
that top row of camps smokeyface
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:46
imagine if supreme opened unique hype collection

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:46
rip in piece supreme
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:50
^^^did you just fucking put "rip" in front of "in piece"?
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:51
rip in piece supreme
are you retarded..? like for adding the "in piece"..? tf
edit: damn dude up top beat me to it lmao

Fuck yall

Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:53
LOL at rest in piece in piece 

LOL X10

on the real doe, this dude is making madddd $$$$
im surprised idiots are paying resell prices unique charges
dead at his mom saying "YOU DONT THINK REAL, U GET OUT OF MY STORE"
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:56
LOL im obviously joking, calm down autists
Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:57
rip in piece supreme
Rest In Peace in piece Supreme

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Nov 06, 2013 @ 01:57
rip in piece supreme
hahahahaaha dumbass
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:06
LOL im obviously joking, calm down autists
Got caught slippin... Now trying to play it off as though you did that shit on purpose... Hahaha
 #gotem#

-Caterpillar
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:30
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:33
bruh stop quoting that tnf it's making me depressed 
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:35
still stupid as shit tho

-Caterpillar
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:38
supreme has been slow on shipping this week....
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:39
still stupid as shit tho

-Caterpillar
I know, just pointing out that he probably was joking lol
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:40
whoops

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2013/11/supreme-skateboarding-clothing-underground-fashion-store-chinatown.html
good read. lol @ the fact they included the piss face zip up for clothing they know ppl won't buy

I've been to this place recently when I hit up NY over the summer. Except instead of the lady working, it was some teenage girl. I snapped a quick pic of the place and looked inside. At first, I was just wandering chinatown until I saw this place tucked in the corner inside of this shady building. I didn't think I'd hear about this place again. Pic:
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:57
purely for experiments sake..
thumb up if you skate 
thumb down if you don't
Thumbs down cus I used to skate in HS but not anymore. I always rode BMX up until this year :l

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:05
The TNF aint that bad but not even worth consideration of cawping in San Diego, Bruh I bought the Panneled Parka first week of SS13 and it still has not been cold enough to wear

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:06
where dem box logos at ???

i need to flex at college, to tell em bitches who's the coolest hypest hipsterest dude in the campus

relying on a box logo hoodie to flex on bitches huh....u must be a virgin...
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:13

I've been to this place recently when I hit up NY over the summer. Except instead of the lady working, it was some teenage girl. I snapped a quick pic of the place and looked inside. At first, I was just wandering chinatown until I saw this place tucked in the corner inside of this shady building. I didn't think I'd hear about this place again. Pic:
How can I get there? I'm going to NYC in about 2 weeks.

supream > http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215086

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:22
how good is the security at this china town place blushing

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:24
how good is the security at this china town place 
what you thinking, heist?
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:26
you won't get shit past kermit

so a seal walks into a club

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:27

Futs small ( that's how a waffle top should fit tho) but I still wish I sized up now it's only prefect for laying under some hersey fire

They tag dis for 84 is bullshit doesn't worth 84 ls pocket tee  >  $84
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:32
lol Asians r cheap..there aint no security there....
Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:33
what you thinking, heist?

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Nov 06, 2013 @ 03:34

How can I get there? I'm going to NYC in about 2 weeks.
PM THE ADDRESS FAM.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.