[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:19
EASY COP

Dear NasomaNN,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Nov 07 at 11:03 GMT. You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once the order has been processed. For more shipping information, please review our terms http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/terms

Order #666
Striped Mohair Cardigan
Style: Black/White
Size: Large
Price: £119 
Snap Front Arc Logo
Style: Heather Grey
Size: Large
Price: £138 
Virgin Mary Keychain
Style: Clear
Price: £9 
cart total: £266
ship & handle: £15
order total: £281
Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:26
mohair cardigan fam...been waiting...what color tho

i like brown actually...but won't match with brown/khaki pants...i think pink will match with the most...but it's fucking pink...white black is sorta blah...torn up on my grandpa chester steez...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:31
lol 11:03 slow as fuk^^^^

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:34
i just want the fucking fleece. why can't they drop the fleece.

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:38
^ Same man. What cw are you eyeing? I'm thinking blackonblack.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:40
Think I may pick up the lions coat if it makes it to sale
Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:43
lol 11:03 slow as fuk^^^^
hahaha I took it easy :D

Honestly I dont think today's drop will sell out fast.
Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:45
Idk man but that navy is pretty classic
honestly may be one of the only items id consider rocking multiple colorways of- the black is clean too.
swiftness... engaged?

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:48

i like brown actually...but won't match with brown/khaki pants...i think pink will match with the most...but it's fucking pink...white black is sorta blah...torn up on my grandpa chester steez...
As far as I see, Supreme clothing is not intended to "match". If you check theyr lookbooks most of the items al "layered" more than "match".
Of course no one's here to tell you what's the rule (because there's no fuckn rule in dressing) but that's my explication about the colors Supreme is using
Nov 07, 2013 @ 13:58
Why the fuck didnt they do the same color on the arc supreme as the whole snap front.  Fuckin killed the teal one for.  Thought that was gonna be fire
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:01
Why the fuck didnt they do the same color on the arc supreme as the whole snap front.  Fuckin killed the teal one for.  Thought that was gonna be fire
i think the white letters make it. especially on the navy but it looks good on the teal too.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:02
Who want black pinstripe crush for the low hmu
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:10
Guys please tell me if this is a legit tee:
fake, they don't loop big tags. (only half tags in japan)

Thanks

Looking for: Jordans in 10.5/Visvim 10.5US, hit me up

Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:18
honestly may be one of the only items id consider rocking multiple colorways of- the black is clean too.
swiftness... engaged?
Yeah its a tough decision between black and navy but black is just super clean. Hopefully no swiftness is needed so I can just take my time scooping it up. I haven't seen many people talking about it on here either but that doesnt mean anything really.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:23
swiftness... engaged?
Yeah its a tough decision between black and navy but black is just super clean. Hopefully no swiftness is needed so I can just take my time scooping it up. I haven't seen many people talking about it on here either but that doesnt mean anything really.
Black and grey sold out in an hour or two on EU, black first tho. Other colors are still sittin
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:24
swiftness... engaged?
I think grey is smokeyface
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:27
Grey and black both look nice. They should have done black letters on all of em
sitting this drop out. trench would be nice for $400, see if it makes it to sale
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:29

As far as I see, Supreme clothing is not intended to "match". If you check theyr lookbooks most of the items al "layered" more than "match".
Of course no one's here to tell you what's the rule (because there's no fuckn rule in dressing) but that's my explication about the colors Supreme is using
The terms "layered" and "matching" aren't mutually exclusive. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:39
Mohair cardigan is the lowkey heat in this drop

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:46
Cant decided fam, teal or grey in snap front!
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:49
Go with grey, it will last longer and is more versatile. Nothing beats black-on-black though.
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:54
anyone got size info on snapfronts i think pieces are fittin small this year
Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:56
Anyone else noticing that the black and navy snap front are exactly the same in the picture? Like they just photoshopped one of them into another colorway? Weird..
lol you're right, that is weird

hoe

Nov 07, 2013 @ 14:59
The terms "layered" and "matching" aren't mutually exclusive. 
Of course, I was trying to say that the feeling i get from Supreme collections is that colors are purposely picked not to match each other.
Just like the teal green, even if they use loads of it in the garments, each cloth is a different shade of teal, so that is much difficult to match 2 teal clothes.
But that's just my opinion.
Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:00
what is uk proxy site? i wanna look at snapfront

Instagram: Viceroy_P

Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:01
Anyone else noticing that the black and navy snap front are exactly the same in the picture? Like they just photoshopped one of them into another colorway? Weird..
lol you're right, that is weird
They've done that for a lot of items for a while.
Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:05
any size info on snap front cant decide between medium or large
Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:09
what is uk proxy site? i wanna look at snapfront
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=uk+proxy
Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:19
Whats the confirmed price for the trench
Nov 07, 2013 @ 15:20
Whats the confirmed price for the trench
You can't afford it.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.