Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 26, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
YoungRizal

First post here, black new era beanie came in... Looks dope in person but I fucking hate the pom on top. By looking at the stitch job, it seems like I can remove it without doing damage to the beanie... Thinking about doing it, yay or nay?
Depends on how the pom-pom has been attached. I know that sometimes the pom is glued on and it's a bitch to remove (like the loose gauge) but other times there's just one thread connecting it that can easily be cut.
New Era beanie has the thread, so cutting it off was easy.

Looks way better IMO.

Do you wear fitteds? What size are you in fitteds? Just tryna base the beanies size with your head. They look roomy

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 26, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
illvin

First post here, black new era beanie came in... Looks dope in person but I fucking hate the pom on top. By looking at the stitch job, it seems like I can remove it without doing damage to the beanie... Thinking about doing it, yay or nay?
Depends on how the pom-pom has been attached. I know that sometimes the pom is glued on and it's a bitch to remove (like the loose gauge) but other times there's just one thread connecting it that can easily be cut.

Looks way better IMO.

Do you wear fitteds? What size are you in fitteds? Just tryna base the beanies size with your head. They look roomy
I believe 7-3/8 is what I would usually wear. If there was ever a time where I decided to grow my hair out then 7-1/2 would work.
October 26, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
Based Boy

I dropped one redwall joke and then I realized he's awesome. He doesn't even repsond to 99% of shit slung at him... Probably an OG just trolling us anyway. Props to Redwall for participating in a forum about shit he probably doesn't have. I'm gonna go join a Lamborghini forum in honor of Redwall.

Favorite cop of the season would have to be either of my goretex fitteds, wear one of them shits damn near everyday.
dont ever speak again

-Caterpillar
October 26, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
KwanzaJuice

Looks way better IMO.

ya boy lookin like franalations

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

October 26, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
e v e r y w h e r e

why isnt the beanie on your ears 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

October 26, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
allday93

Haha had to dance in my senior pep rally today. Wore my stars jersey fuck it
yall look like you're at a basketball game to help young teens feel comfortable coming out the closet.
edit: you sus af with that guy pressin his ass on you too man..wtf is that?
October 26, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
MF Gooze

I dropped one redwall joke and then I realized he's awesome. He doesn't even repsond to 99% of shit slung at him... Probably an OG just trolling us anyway. Props to Redwall for participating in a forum about shit he probably doesn't have. I'm gonna go join a Lamborghini forum in honor of Redwall.

Favorite cop of the season would have to be either of my goretex fitteds, wear one of them shits damn near everyday.
dont ever speak again

-Caterpillar
Why?
October 26, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
Based Boy

dont ever speak again

-Caterpillar
Why?
because you think redwall is "an og"

hes definitely not

-Caterpillar
October 26, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
protoscum1990

Copped a red etd btw.it was either that or yellow.im def copping the yellow crewneck tho.yellow is the color jumpsuit he always wore so I think tht would play a part in memory of him.
October 26, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
MF Gooze

I said "probably". This is the internet, people can be and do anything... you don't KNOW who that dude is and what he has.
October 26, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
MF Gooze

Yo I'm going out to LA next week and I guess I should hit the Fairfax store while I'm out there, can anyone tell me if they still hove the gore-tex fitteds. I'm assuming yes because fitteds aren't too popular anymore. I just wanna grab the 2 blue ones and maybe a mini flask.
October 26, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
Anneke

Been wearing the suede stencil for awhile now. 

Anne Frank Terrorist Extraordinaire

October 26, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
pachenko235

redwall is funny tho how can you hate him
Your're the funny one sir...

WTB Supreme Collegiate Crewneck. Medium

October 26, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
sanvhez

gay
October 26, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
Thoth

Looks way better IMO.

That looks so fucking stupid lol
October 26, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
fortyseven

Looks way better IMO.

That looks so fucking stupid lol
You wouldn't happen to be Japanese, would you? Cause that would make this even better..... you Nip.
October 26, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
AD

C'mon bruh stop with the racism
October 26, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
tezzz

can some one post a fit pic of the field parka

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

October 26, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
fortyseven

C'mon bruh stop with the racism
haha.. like I'm always racist on here or something.. ? Bruhh.. I'm just pointing out the obvious, it would've been funny if so. That would of been some SNL type shit.. .. a japanese guy wearing a nipple on his head.. c'mon now.
October 26, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
illvin

Well, like I said I usually wear my beanies lower but I guess people didn't see my other post.

H Y P E B E A S T
October 26, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
outhere

Well, like I said I usually wear my beanies lower but I guess people didn't see my other post.

H Y P E B E A S T
Then why would you take a pic of it like that then confused
October 26, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
illvin

Two reasons actually:

1. Took the pic literally after I cut the pom off and didn't wanna try and adjust it/take a second photo

2. I usually double cuff my beanies but since the new era can only be cuffed once I figured doing a huge cuff so that the embroidery went too high would look stupid anyway.

Whatever tho
October 26, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
chief

so whats good with that pink suede hat that dude with the clarks and trenchcoat was rocking in that magazine photo, is that going to drop?

•••

October 26, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
BasedBlong

so whats good with that pink suede hat that dude with the clarks and trenchcoat was rocking in that magazine photo, is that going to drop?
thats the loro piana 5 panel. straight flamezzzz

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 26, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
chads

Redwalls feelings are lowkey non existant

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 26, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
chief

is it like a secret drop? it's not in the preview

•••

October 26, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Based Boy

is it like a secret drop? it's not in the preview
definitely a secret drop
but the question is... when?

-Caterpillar
October 26, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
will69

yall look like you're at a basketball game to help young teens feel comfortable coming out the closet.
edit: you sus af with that guy pressin his ass on you too man..wtf is that?
Probably because they've fucked
October 26, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
chief

god damn give it a rest. ok he took a gay looking photo. we get it, jesus

•••

October 26, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
magnus9965

god damn give it a rest. ok he took a gay looking photo. we get it, jesus
nigga everyone gotta know 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.