[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:28
tony my drivers license says 5'7 im trying to stop slouching soo i would say a little over 5'8 145lbs
damn im 5'7" exactly & 118lbs i like my shirts to fit like that....but i dont know about a L...imma stick with a M
How far past your waist does it go?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:29

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:30
Been wanting to post this for a while, and since everyone's making lists about what they want to pick up Ill say how most of the stuff looks in person.
-Rose jerseys: look great in every color, especially black and red, (go TTS)
-Fishtail: Awesome piece, tried it on, has a good fit.
-Crosses Bomber: Looks better in person but is lightweight and a little small so size up
-PCL: Never really liked it, but i guess everyone has their own opinion
-Cats tee: looks best in black or white
-Dorothy Tee: All the color ways look nice
-Bling tee: Pops the most on Black, Teal, and Navy
-GT tee: Looks best in black or white
-Tussin tee- Best in burgundy or powder blue
-Parka- looks good, but is a little overpriced go TTS

Of course this all depends on all your guys' opinions. With how these fit I'm 5'8, 140 and wear a size M. I saw everything on the 21st and tried most of the stuff on. Hope this helps, sorry for the long ass post.

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:32
I'm 5'6 and about 128 pouns do you think a medium will fit me?
Better get an extra medium just to be safe

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:37
I'm 5'6 and about 128 pouns do you think a medium will fit me?
Damn bro! That will be too big for you!

coolin

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:39
Lol @ buying a Large if ur under 6 ft
Alotta Tee's gna be FS

whose cwaping black on black rosesmokeyface
Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:40

dat fishtail smokeyface
glowing on me like WHOA
Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:43
Lol @ buying a Large if ur under 6 ft
Alotta Tee's gna be FS

whose cwaping black on black rose
We out here smokeyface

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:47
Anyone get an actual lookbook yet? Hoping to see a pcl polo
really? if we want a repeat of last summer there might as well be pcl camps smh

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:48
I feel really bad because ive seen this asked before , but i seriously just searched tbrough 25 pages and couldnt find anything but some naked black chick.

What do I need to do to make a pre paid visa work on the webstore ?
I want two shminx tees so I camy use my debit card twice
Do I need to link it with a paypal or something?

IG: _pierce

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:50
I feel really bad because ive seen this asked before , but i seriously just searched tbrough 25 pages and couldnt find anything but some naked black chick.

What do I need to do to make a pre paid visa work on the webstore ?

I want two shminx tees so I camy use my debit card twice

Do I need to link it with a paypal or something?
cant use paypal on the site...and ill proxy it for you smokeyface

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:51
tony my drivers license says 5'7 im trying to stop slouching soo i would say a little over 5'8 145lbs
damn really? im about 5'8 160. u think I should go large? I like my shirts a little fitted though

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:54
@mrteebonilla
I know you cant use PP I just read on last years Supreme thread someone saying that the card needs to be linked to a paypal so that it has your name registered or something

Feb 27, 2013 @ 02:55
@mrteebonilla

I know you cant use PP I just read on last years Supreme thread someone saying that the card needs to be linked to a paypal so that it has your name registered or something
not even the paypal debit cards work...ive tried so i will proxy for you for $30 smokeyface

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:05
So i'm guessing if i'm 5'6 and weigh about 128 a MEDIUM will be big on me?
yea.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:06
can somebody please post a sizing chart so we can stop asking what size we should get
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:09
The young boy @mrteebonilla has come a long way in these Supreme threads over time.

He is now one of the more helpful, and do I say, mature contributors of this thread.

I've watched you grow Little Tony.

Salute.

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:09
@booty.
Official Supreme Sizing Chart

If you eear size Medium, buy a medium
If you wear large, buy large
If you wear XL, buy XL

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:10
The young boy @mrteebonilla has come a long way in these Supreme threads over time.

He is now one of the more helpful, and do I say, mature contributors of this thread.

Salute.

Trying to do all i can to help. Thanks G smokeyface

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:13
If I'm 5'11 and 160 lbs should I go with a large on the Schminx pullover? 

I get larges in Supreme t-shirts and they fit pretty well. 
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:19
If I'm 5'11 and 160 lbs should I go with a large on the Schminx pullover? 

I get larges in Supreme t-shirts and they fit pretty well. 
large
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:20
All the sizing questions are common in here but are yall really asking how TEES fits? TEES. I understand the parkas, jackets, even jerseys etc. but TEES. 

Making me question yall even bought anything off supreme yet. smh

hansum is 4ever

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:23
So the flannel hat dropped right?
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:26

Salute.

an actual older, more wise user on HB...#Respect

Él Duderîno

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:26
im 5'11 135 should i go large for football jersey if i like my fits to be big/loose 
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:27
sory if this has been asked but
im usually an xs in walmart, but do you guys think an xl in supreme will fit?
im thinking becuz the smaller size sell out first >.< thanx
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:27
im 5'11 135 should i go large for football jersey if i like my fits to be big/loose 
yes

So the flannel hat dropped right?
yes

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:32
God there are some frail bodies in here. Dont get flexed on for your suhpreeme. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:34
Which items do you guys think will sell out first online?
Don't know if you mean on the first day or throughout the season but I can guarantee you PCL gear, rose jerseys, and bling tees will sell out in minutes.
Feb 27, 2013 @ 03:36
Im 5'7 165 and I rock Large everything. Fits me perfect. If a T fits a lil big..wash n dry that bitch then its perfect

2Ps

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0