[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 31, 2013 @ 22:49
Im happy I passed on the ski vest. shit looks wack af...everything else was a pass for me too. im just waiting on box logos...all the money I  saved ima cop like 3..only thing for me now is varisty which I will probably cop @ the sale..ima cop vertical stripe top tho and camo crusher...after that im just waiting on collabs...
Oct 31, 2013 @ 22:52
what colors you copping allday? i plan on buying black, grey and navy. keeping the black hoodie ds though cause niggas fiend for that one. 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:00
Im happy I passed on the ski vest. shit looks wack af...everything else was a pass for me too. im just waiting on box logos...all the money I  saved ima cop like 3..only thing for me now is varisty which I will probably cop @ the sale..ima cop vertical stripe top tho and camo crusher...after that im just waiting on collabs...

Vertical Stripe Top is super nice

They look like vintage A.C. Milan, Inter, Juventus jerseys
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:05
what colors you copping allday? i plan on buying black, grey and navy. keeping the black hoodie ds though cause niggas fiend for that one. 
yea. I still have grey from last year. ima get black, navy and red. the camo ones r hideous imo.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:06
im going in for 4 this time got the wifey and sis stepping up the swiftness game up since SS going in for black,navy,black camo,grey or doubling up black for that DS resale during SS when new fucc bois start getting impatient for that once a year drop.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:09

hell yeah nigga. that's exactly what I was thinking....im hoping people r passin on that....ive had my eyes on that piece for a min. I cant decide between red or white tho.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:09
double post------------
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:12
yea. I still have grey from last year. ima get black, navy and red. the camo ones r hideous imo.
i will be happy if i lay hands on even one of them. i will probably go for grey first since black will probably sell out first. then navy
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:16
It says my order for my bruce lee she was delivered on my porch..but theres nothing here ?)
Can anyone explain what to do.

#HansumBoys

Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:19
stolen shoes
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:26
f/w 12 WAS so much better. i remember copping something every drop. this season i've only boughten the champ hoodie and even then i resold it because it was too small for me. Supreme will redeem themselves next year on both seasons smokeyface
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:28
im going for white or red with when box logos do drop

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:30
im going in for 4 this time got the wifey and sis stepping up the swiftness game up since SS going in for black,navy,black camo,grey or doubling up black for that DS resale during SS when new fucc bois start getting impatient for that once a year drop.
I'm probably just gonna get black. Was tempted to get camo for resale, but ill prolly get black for myself instead.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:34
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:35
^Donnie darko dooope
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:36
Also, selling a Franklin L/S pink xl new for just about retail
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:37
im not a resseller but any ideas on what the camo ones will resell for? like what was last years camo hoodie reselling for

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:45
im not a resseller but any ideas on what the camo ones will resell for? like what was last years camo hoodie reselling for
idk. im thinking those will be the last to sellout.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:45

hell yeah nigga. that's exactly what I was thinking....im hoping people r passin on that....ive had my eyes on that piece for a min. I cant decide between red or white tho.

Same shit with me, white or red, might stretch and get both, it's one of those items you probably won't see again cause nobody will buy for resale and I can imagine looking back and being like why did I not cop all of them

Just a few things left on my list- Vertical Stripe, Moleskin Naval Shirt, Kaweco Pen, Black Box, Pinstripe / Selassie Beanies, and that Loro Piano Cap from the Gonz editorial

Really liked this season overall - only thing that dissapointed me was that there was no Winter jacket that really caught my eye, so I doubled up on the Workers Parka from '11 in Tan (had Black)
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:47
idk. im thinking those will be the last to sellout.
White camo, red camo, black, navy, grey, red, white.  In that order will sell out
Oct 31, 2013 @ 23:47
Is it just me or has this season been a bad one for Supreme? Thinking back to FW12 everything sold out on US/JP sites i mean everything even the garbage stuff. Now shit sits even stuff thats alright sits. Supreme Warehouse sale where you at?
wasnt it like that in past seasons before tho? like '10 '09 etc.

#hansumboyz

Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:07
any one feelin these, and what cw ?
They are all pretty nice but id probably go with black, tan, or red

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:09

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:11
Originally posted by Inactive User

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
i dont understand why the rustoleum shit is cool, 

#hansumboyz

Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:16
Last years was resellin for 3 hunned

2Ps

Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:17

for sale your student loan
Coming of hiatus; Dang your ugly you can wear a 5000$ jacket and u'll still be ugly #giveup
Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:17
Originally posted by Inactive User

i dont understand why the rustoleum shit is cool, 
Honestly I'm just more partial to Supreme hoodies/tees without the in-your-face branding. I just think it's a nice clean design.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:24
I dont think the screenprint is that big a deal

one of my first supreme buys was a gonz crewneck back in 08 and its screenprinted, still looks perfect after all these years 

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:24
Just got my shit in smokeyface
I guess they we're just late with the delivery..
Mirror's L/S and ETD tee...Favorite tee's of the season thus far!

Only thing is the sleeves on Mirror's is pretty tight!

#HansumBoys

Nov 01, 2013 @ 00:27
the champion hat is smokeyface

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.