Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 29, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
Enray

*scours HB for pics of Chief*
*posts pic of Chief with good friend and girl he hardly knows, tries to flame*
*doesn't get desired response*
*tries to attack his life based off one photo, sounds desperate*

I'm logging off to go outside to do normal people things. I suggest you do the same
the irony of that post.... with 5k+ posts. 
you realize that you've made more posts per year than him, right?  this is the one situation where the join date argument holds water.

and for god's sake you're somehow a size 28 while weighing 155.. which basically means you have to be like 6'2 and skinny as fuck.  or you have a jacked torso and twiggy lower body (while being like 5'8 or something).  either way, calm down; you're taking this thread too seriously.
October 29, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
zero_cool

damn i buy a hat every drop, shit don't cost much money. i think the franklin is as dope as the piana, no need to hate. not sure about those pink and brown colorways though. should've made a grey and green one instead like last time.
October 29, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
Soulfood Bang

If You have Mint.com try calculating how much you personally have spent on Supreme Stuff Alone?
October 29, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
LeumasKrap

how can you tell the difference between last years loro piana and this years?
trying to cop this years. can anyone help me out?
October 29, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
LazyDaniel

I love stickers myself. I collect them too. 

Instagram: @LazyDaniel

October 29, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
NY Chalkboard

hey guys                                                                                                                 .
October 29, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
yeahbutstill

when you send supreme $5 and a s.a.s.e. or do they send just box logo stickers or do they also send other types like bruce lee or shane collabs?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

October 29, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
Allahu Jackbar

Have any of you encountered anyone who wore a fake Supreme hat?
this scooter kid who shows up to my skatepark wears a fake grey loro piana camp sometimes. its sooo fake too its funny af

so a seal walks into a club

October 30, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
SHARKlN

lol                            
October 30, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
rupertrouge

Have any of you encountered anyone who wore a fake Supreme hat?
this scooter kid who shows up to my skatepark wears a fake grey loro piana camp sometimes. its sooo fake too its funny af
any london heads know bout them fake owl beanies you see,and the eyes to the floor when they see real supreme 
October 30, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
soGR8

Feel bad for those who slept on light brown piana.. Buttteeerrrrrr 

i gave in to the leather crusher instead...i got black
PICKED UP THE LIGHT BROWN LORO AND THE BROWN LEATHER CRUSHER.

cool cool cool 

LIFETIME WEARABLE PREME PURCHASES

www.repgr8.com

October 30, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
alecsayss510

sick stickers

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite

October 30, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
Based Boy

right hand cyrus, left hand iced out

-Caterpillar
October 30, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
oneallah

resell value doe

October 30, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
yeahbutstill

when you send supreme $5 and a s.a.s.e. or do they send just box logo stickers or do they also send other types like bruce lee or shane collabs?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

October 30, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
tezzz

lol I feel like if I send them money in a envalope  for stickers they will just keep the cash and wont send me shit .

fat boy need a 10 piece

October 30, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Sell me the following things (rules are for 2013 members):

careful if you trade dont be fooled by his join date since he wants to act like a og, he might pass something off as DS thats not though
You're a faggot...buy one of my box logos
haha im good on a bling logo

honestly you keep it chill on SS usually (when youre not posting pedo/snuff type shit in the NSFW) but i guess its cause u know your place there...you dodged my last post here in response to you saying "you dont even really like camps" so for everyone that doesnt know this herb got clowned on SS for trading a duck camo camp that was used and passed it off as DS, dude he was trading with noticed the inconsistencies in the print so he almost got away with it, suprised u never got banned...pretty shady imo for someone who doesnt like camps....funny that you have a bunch to offer in trades though like frenchsauvage said
Dodged what? What was your comment?  So you know who I am but I don't know (or care) who you are? 

I didn't get banned b/c I didn't do anything wrong.  That kid wanted to buy a hat I wore instead of the brand new one I was selling.  

Only camps worth keeping to me are the beige duck camo and the tree camo from last season.  Other than that, all the other camps I've accumulated over the years aren't worth keeping b/c I don't wear them.

Why do you know all this stuff about someone from an online forum?  

...and again, buy one of my box logos b/c idk you so let's just keep it moving instead of arguing.  

And for frenchsauvage (spelling? ), I offered you a bunch of stuff I'm looking to get rid of but there's some quality items I messaged you about like: Maroon Zodiac, Navy Torches, Camo BL hoody, Royal Western Conference, Black Predator, Black Suicidal longsleeve tee, Pink Camel Shorts, all + cash.  You weren't interested...fair enough

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 30, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
zedsdead

On vacation right now and reading the last few pages have given me a good laugh , thanks guys !
October 30, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
Masque

On vacation right now and reading the last few pages have given me a good laugh , thanks guys !
You're on hb on vacation? What a shitty vacation
October 30, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
bostonstrangler

I'm logging off to go outside to do normal people things. I suggest you do the same
You're a white dude who dressed up like a native american for fucking Halloween, your ignorance is frightening.  Evident stupidity and blatant racism aside, your "costume" is just downright lazy.  I could write a novel shitting on you, but that picture does all the work.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

October 30, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
zedsdead

Nah it's hype just had some free time to browse the comp
October 30, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
OR NAH

You're a white dude who dressed up like a native american for fucking Halloween, your ignorance is frightening.  Evident stupidity and blatant racism aside, your "costume" is just downright lazy.  I could write a novel shitting on you, but that picture does all the work.
im native and i wasnt even offended its a halloween costume 

where the azn girls at

October 30, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Yunglink

fell off my skateboard today was wearing 3m tnf and only landed on the rip stop part cool
October 30, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
fyuur

fell off my skateboard today was wearing 3m tnf and only landed on the rip stop part 
cool

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 30, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
$timRep

Should you size down or size up on the diamond rib football jersey 
October 30, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
Stackies

TTS             
October 30, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
$timRep

TTS             
this confuses me because it's a football jersey, I'm 5'10. Would M be short length wise? 
October 30, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
johnnyquagmire

Since I wasn't too impressed by this season, I went searching for some older and more valuable pieces. Found this crew from 2008 for a good price and had to cop.
October 30, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
Stackies

TTS             
this confuses me because it's a football jersey, I'm 5'10. Would M be short length wise? 
I'm 5'8" and a M fit me just as a jersey should
October 30, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
NothingWasTheSame

Fleece Pullover in black

thank you for your contribution
faggot

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.