Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 24, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
cabrera

What's the price on the Bruce Lee coaches jacket
October 24, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
e v e r y w h e r e

At least RVCA is a skateboarding company
that sucks ans is available at every fucking mall
Levi's are available at "every fucking mall". Does that automatically make a Levi's collab shitty?
no Levi's doesnt suck
fuck nike, and fuck north face 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

October 24, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
$timRep

I'm looking for a white or black pacific camp pullover in Large, if you have that PM me.

(Saw that selling items was a ban but didn't see anything about posting to find one being a ban also) 
October 24, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
cabrera

found on twitter.

October 24, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
Jet Jaguar

It's been said already but it's true. Supreme needs to do an Air Max 1 collab, some unique shit though like colorways, materials, etc. not just slapping SUP on the side. 

FUCK YOU NIGGA I ONLY WEAR DIOR.

October 24, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
HOCHSTE

found on twitter.

Duty I am shit 

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

October 24, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
will69

Just curious the hate for other brands like obey, rvca, brands like that more "mainstream" stuff. I give some props to kids who wear that because at least there trying(they prob don't have 100$ to drop on ls button up) and not wearing a oversized white tee and jean shorts down to there ankles with osiris's. So can someone explain the hate or are people just keep acting like there better than someone because you wear a 248$ racing jacket that people won't even understand and people will just think your fucking nascar fan.
October 24, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
itsgart

supreme x Hot Boys

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 24, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
HOCHSTE

Just curious the hate for other brands like obey, rvca, brands like that more "mainstream" stuff. I give some props to kids who wear that because at least there trying(they prob don't have 100$ to drop on ls button up) and not wearing a oversized white tee and jean shorts down to there ankles with osiris's. So can someone explain the hate or are people just keep acting like there better than someone because you wear a 248$ racing jacket that people won't even understand and people will just think your fucking nascar fan.
There's only hate because this is a Supreme thread. lol
but i sense NaCl

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

October 24, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
jeasy3d

dude  need a new pair of uptowns.....them joints are beat
October 24, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
niketalker8

Because many of them are fuccbois who think they're doing it.
A humble peasant > pretentious peasant
October 24, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Blurt

I never got my answer..
Is Big PO black?
October 24, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
De Niro

DIAMOND SUPPLY CO. > SUPREME
diamond is so shitty
Diamond has the shittiest customer service ever, ordered a tee, dumbfucks sent me a tank, I sent them an email telling them that they sent me the wrong thing, they never replied back.... fuck Diamond 
October 24, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
sweatpants$

after dealing with all sorts of dumb fuck rookies like swaq0rdie with Supreme here and on IG, here's my public service announcement. 

Buyers
- stop gifting payments.  This is stupid as hell, you literally are giving your money away.  And don't rely on refs because someone might just do 5 legit transactions so they can scam you.

- one step further, when you pay, pay using your bank account for funding NOT your paypal balance.  if you pay with your bank and someone files a claim, all you need to do is call your bank for an unauthorized withdrawal.  You'll have your money back within a day.

Sellers
- stop expecting buyers to pay 4%, that's just bad business.  Plus it's not even 4% anymore.  Or just put that on top of what you're asking.  If you're expecting $300 for a jersey and can't handle the fee, maybe you should stick to mowing lawns for money.

- ship on time and don't have your mommy do it.  Send tracking as soon as you ship.  If shit comes up, be a man and let them know you are shipping later, stop ducking and dodging people.

- transfer money into your bank account as soon as you receive it, this way if someone files a claim, you can contact your bank again for an unauthorized withdrawal.  keep your paypal balance at $0.

Trades
- Again, don't trust anyone, refs can lie.  Don't trade unless you have some sort of backup. 

- I use paypal to "buy" from the person, they ship.  Once I get the item, they "buy" back from me with the same amount and I ship.  This way, if anything happens, you have recourse.  If the person you want to trade from doesn't have paypal, they're probably a little kid you shouldn't be dealing with.
October 24, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
clout

they have the $ to buy what they want they just dont know how to dress or anything about fashion/style
October 24, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
jeasy3d

I never got my answer..
Is Big PO black?
does it matter?
October 24, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
dpu16

I never got my answer..
Is Big PO black?
I'm pretty sure he's black.

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

October 24, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
blueberryjames

Just woke up, any info yet?

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 24, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
turkeylunchable

Just that we are "pretty sure" BigPO is black...
Anthos

Sooooo....wtf else is droppin tomorr?

2Ps -

BLVCKGOD

wats poppin wats droppin
October 24, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
auxilio

At least RVCA is a skateboarding company
that sucks ans is available at every fucking mall
Levi's are available at "every fucking mall". Does that automatically make a Levi's collab shitty?
Champion, Nike, even northface can be found in malls all over. Just because its in a mall doesn't make it shitty. Totally Agree with fyuur
Here's my spiel on this: Levis, Nike, Timberland, and the North Face have crossed international cultural lines from sport to outerwear and finally to the streets from where Supreme draws most of its inspiration from. Where the fuck has rvca, stance socks or obey been seen besides suburban upper middle class, anglo saxon, protestant, gated community living 17 year old teenagers? Supreme knows better than to mess with that. 

Anyways, back on topic, does anyone have any info on the no wale corduroys? I'll be swooping those and ls mirrors tee tomorrow. Still on the fence about getting sk8 hi's.
October 24, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
BigPO

I never got my answer..
Is Big PO black?

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

October 24, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
Blurt

Either black or asian.. 
October 24, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

you guys rock tom ford?
October 24, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
fuckjohnn

you guys rock tom ford?
No, I pop molly.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 24, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
BigPO

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

October 24, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
droid

What's the price for the coach jacket?
October 24, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
thane20

How much is the L/S Bruce Lee shirt going to cost again?

Bang

October 24, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
Blurt

You're a black guy stuck in an asian body huh?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.