[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:18
because this one is basically the same price and if I ever decide I don't need it any more, I can get all my money back.
At least $70 difference. How is that basically the same price?
Oh you're right. Would rather pay the $70 and have the resale value if I need it, though. But yeah good point.

Fuk u

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:19
Ok. You need to relax.

I know it just get's me mad

Mad because they can actually afford to buy something? 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:19
Then just take a rip and laugh at the dudes. Cause getting pissed over it is not a good look. Just sayin,

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:24
this color look kinda nice

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:25
this color look kinda nice

No offense to anyone who bought, but this in yellow is one of the ugliest flannels I've ever seen
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:27
Jawbone restock get em while they last!
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:27
people be laughing they ass off

"homie dowsed his shit in clorox!!"

thinking you cant even do your own laundry
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:28
Hahahahahhahahahaah everytime I see that flannel, a part of me dies inside 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:30
people be laughing they ass off

"homie dowsed his shit in clorox!!"

thinking you cant even do your own laundry
"Hand bleached treatment"-Supreme

I want my flannel with bleach stains-- said no one ever.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:31
@chief nope, it's one of the best songs of the death metal group called Death.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:31
I can find a similar flannel at a local good will haha
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:32
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:35
Still waiting on that goddam Moleskin Naval shirt
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:36
just pulled trigger on one of my grails

whatd u cop that u think is grail status?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:36
@redwall what an original comment, no one ever made that comment ever.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:37
Honestly the yellow cumcovered flannel is the best color bc the jizz isnt as noticable as the other CWs. Its still horrendous though.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:39
These flannels would go great with that stained hat posted a while back.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:44
All these guys are SUS as hell... it's a shame if I saw this group at the mall or where ever they are I would instantly call them out. If they want to fight i'm down and I will end up winning and taking there floral and burning it.
The collection thing is finally getting to redwall
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:44
YOU'RE A TOY MY PAL. COME TO NYC AND WATCH YOUR "MIDWEST HANGIN OUT AT THE MALL" BALLS MELT FASTER THAN LANCE ARMSTRONG'S. IF YOU EVER EVEN HAD AN INKLING TO PRESS ME OR MY FRIENDS YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO FINISH 2 SENTENCES.

GET ME AN ORANGE JULIUS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT PAL
Orange julius is gross.

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:53
Whoever is getting this guy some juice, make sure it's not from concentrate.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:54
INRI be that heat
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:55
YOU'RE A TOY MY PAL. COME TO NYC AND WATCH YOUR "MIDWEST HANGIN OUT AT THE MALL" BALLS MELT FASTER THAN LANCE ARMSTRONG'S. IF YOU EVER EVEN HAD AN INKLING TO PRESS ME OR MY FRIENDS YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO FINISH 2 SENTENCES.

GET ME AN ORANGE JULIUS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT PAL
Calm down yo, you might pop a pimple jeezus
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:56
The most frightening thing about this Halloween is that people have actually bought that flannel
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:57
If anyone has grey Harvard pullover in large hit me up for a nice trade in your favor.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:57
i see. thank you very much. i will use another card next time because i placed the order already. yhat means, does one credit card allow a person to purchase one tagless pack for one season?
that goes for any item not just the hanes.
thank you for your clarification. that means if i need to order the same item for using the same credit card, i need to wait for next session, such as spring/summer 2014. am i right?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 17:59
i heard every employee at supreme had a turn busting on each flannel, thats why price is like that. 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:00
besides tnf and box logo hoodies i counldt care less if the season ended right now and we skip to s/s 14

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:01
loud shiny body warmer with supreme patch from their beanies stitched into it for that price?
don't think so, it's just not very practical or even look good.
if you go skiing ok otherwise idk why you bothered
not even worth it if you board or ski. nobody wears vests on the mountain

Unless your in like Aspen.  Either way people look like some ricky racer dbag wearing a vest skiing.
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:01
Why you guys beefin on a forum? Makes you look stupid as fuck. 
Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:06
Why would you even argue with a frail fuck..unless you are one? People on ss talk bad about u guys & you give them good reason..this shit is painful to read.
The e-thugging is worse than making a big deal over join dates, while knowing fuckin well people are buying their accts. We don't indulge shit like this, have some motherfucking dignity.

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.