[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:56:44
Na he IS a stylist bro. Fashion and rap for a living is preety dope

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:59:28

is this a old tee ... or nah?

take pictures and shit

September 26, 2013 @ 18:00:50

Those shorts r fucken disgusting lol

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 18:11:15

New tee

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2013 @ 18:12:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
I wish on the basquat tee they could of like photoshop some type of box logo in the photo that would be pretty sweet
thirstin for more box logos on shit? you're a herb
So... What's the fucking point of wearing the brand if people don't even kno it's supreme if I buy some ima make sure people know what I'm wearing
September 26, 2013 @ 18:17:09
rejected samples from 2002 via IG

September 26, 2013 @ 18:18:13
I wish on the basquat tee they could of like photoshop some type of box logo in the photo that would be pretty sweet
thirstin for more box logos on shit? you're a herb
So... What's the fucking point of wearing the brand if people don't even kno it's supreme if I buy some ima make sure people know what I'm wearing
You are everything that's wrong with people who buy Supreme

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

September 26, 2013 @ 18:22:17

New tee

Definitely not, looks like a shit version of Cats

September 26, 2013 @ 18:28:47
i mean cats is a shit shirt to begin with
September 26, 2013 @ 18:29:05
not sure about copping slapshot or waitin for pinstripe beanie in navy :/
September 26, 2013 @ 18:31:33
damn i wanted the grey L/S pocket tee, didnt think it would sell out so i slept in
September 26, 2013 @ 18:32:57
not sure about copping slapshot or waitin for pinstripe beanie in navy :/
get both!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

September 26, 2013 @ 18:40:42
Got all 3 of my orders in from last week smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 
couldnt be happier with the hoodie and jacket...hoodie is thicker than expected

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 26, 2013 @ 18:41:57
very nice^
September 26, 2013 @ 18:45:37
I know Angelo doesn't design the actual clothing, but don't believe all he does is sit back and tell the photographer which way to hold the camera for those Paris lookbooks.

Angelo is "Brand Director" according to his LinkedIn. He probably hand picked those designs from a portfolio of submissions from the actual designers. If it wasn't exclusively him, he certainly had weight in the decisions. 

End of the day when a collab with such an incredibly hyped artist fails as bad as this, you point fingers at the people with titles like "Brand Director".
Yea I see what you mean... I just dont understand what Supreme is trying to accomplish with all these minimalist designs... They focus now on who is gonna wear their shit more than making it look good. ASAP Rocky be looking stupid as fuck wearing all that supreme honestly.... Fuck Rihanna too.. 
Are they focusing on who is going to wear it? ...Or are celebs/artists coming to them and buying them (buying items prior to release)?

Legit asking...idk if ASAP and nem get this shit for free or if they cop and are able to buy shit early or what.  I mean there's a difference between someone you'd give items to for free (ex. Jay-Z or Nas) and someone like ASAP WeedCarrier who they'd make purchase shit like everyone else.
ASAP's been wearing supreme for a while. He has a lot of old pieces and I saw an interview with him saying he used to shop in a lot of places in soho including supreme when he was younger.
September 26, 2013 @ 18:46:43
order this morning just got shipping conf 0_0.........

TYBG
September 26, 2013 @ 18:47:55
Anyone been to supla? How's the stock? Is there still a line? Gonna head out after work.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

September 26, 2013 @ 18:48:42
does the champion hoodie fit a little bit smaller in the length than other non collab hoodies,
came in yesterday but im not sure about the size, already got XL lol

September 26, 2013 @ 18:55:54
redwall do you even own anything supreme?

Yeah been on supreme for years. I'm guessing you just started this season and let me guess the first shirt in your collection was the Joan arc?
Don't try people homie if you want to see my collection just assk b

So when is the BASQUIAT confirmed to drop ? Or is everybody just assuming like usual
Still makes me lol
September 26, 2013 @ 18:56:30
^^^ champ hoodies have been known to fit shorter in length than normal ones. same with the jackets.

also TYBG i ordered the denim plaid shirt like 5 mins before the shop updated cuz i had a strong feeling they would take that shit down. got that thorgerson camp too hopefully it looks real nice in person. if anyone copped in store please upload real pics of it
September 26, 2013 @ 18:59:32
restock on the basquiat longsleeve or did nobody actually buy that shit? lmao

•••

September 26, 2013 @ 19:01:35
^^^ champ hoodies have been known to fit shorter in length than normal ones. same with the jackets.

also TYBG i ordered the denim plaid shirt like 5 mins before the shop updated cuz i had a strong feeling they would take that shit down. got that thorgerson camp too hopefully it looks real nice in person. if anyone copped in store please upload real pics of it
thanks for the info
might selling mine, if someone have a need in XL get at me

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x