[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 02, 2013 @ 20:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
^still best piece of the season
The keychain? lol
Nov 02, 2013 @ 20:51
Can someone tell what they think the most hyped color for the bogo hoodie is gana be? Lookin to resell
Grey and black, in that order as always.
White definitely the best color for resale
Nov 02, 2013 @ 20:56
This is might be useless right now but I can confirm you that there will be a Slam Jam x Supreme capsule collection in 2015 celebrating the 25th anniversary of the italian brand. Slam Jam was the first Supreme distributor back in 1995.
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:06
 I actually dont even buy stuff from uniqlo but I was bored and browsing their site.  Has anyone ever seen the random pic of gonz modeling a jacket on the site?  Not sure why im posting this in the supreme thread but didnt know where else it would fit.

pics pretty funny. heres a link to the page its on: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/#mens-clothing/collections/mens-fleece
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:23
why the fuck everyone is so hyped up about a fucking keychain??

-guzi guzi,
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:26
I just joke about the keychain, I really am looking forward to it though. I like their accessories more than anything.
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:33
Ryan, what was your last Supreme pickup? you been poppin in here lately but
i aint see no flex and i know you aint about that no flex life
ahhh sharkin. whattup. And tbh I don't really wear supreme anymore. Hoping for a good north face collab, and or something else. Sold everything to asians and thirsty kids, profit was nice of course and been thinking about flipping again....  Been rocking hba/wil fry stuff but last thing i copped from supreme was those camo work pants, and had John proxy me a fuck jacket

Heres some supreme so you faggots can relax. 

your legs = ( )
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:41
is the field parka warm enough to go through a canadian winter?
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:41
ahhh sharkin. whattup. And tbh I don't really wear supreme anymore. Hoping for a good north face collab, and or something else. Sold everything to asians and thirsty kids, profit was nice of course and been thinking about flipping again....  Been rocking hba/wil fry stuff but last thing i copped from supreme was those camo work pants, and had John proxy me a fuck jacket

your legs = ( )
Fit pic of the duck camo camp in the background plz.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:42
If anybody will answer my fucking question.. Get off Ryandabitchs pussy n tell me when in the fuck do the next batch of tees usually drop, fruitcups??
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:48
If anybody will answer my fucking question.. Get off Ryandabitchs pussy n tell me when in the fuck do the next batch of tees usually drop, fruitcups??
bitch its this month. towards like 3 weeks in
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:50
Everything from the preview is released so besides collabs/secret you're gonna be waiting til S/S 14 for tees.
Nov 02, 2013 @ 21:53
Ryan, what was your last Supreme pickup? you been poppin in here lately but
i aint see no flex and i know you aint about that no flex life

damn this dude livin at home with his parents.  smh
Nov 02, 2013 @ 22:00
if nothing comes out with the collabs then its not til ss14

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Nov 02, 2013 @ 22:06
Vintage bogo with 'r" shaped like a gun
i have never seen the sopranos logo on a hoody doe, only on a box tee
Nov 02, 2013 @ 22:23
I'm ~**ReLeVaNt**~

Fuk u

Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:00
lol at size of keychain 
A must cop. I love bitches in supreme
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:03
Everything from the preview is released so besides collabs/secret you're gonna be waiting til S/S 14 for tees.
You're very wrong
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:06
I'm ~**ReLeVaNt**~
ur avi are relevant
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:11
Grey and black, in that order as always.
Will bring this back up when they drop tongueface
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:19
You're very wrong
Please enlighten me as to how I'm very wrong. All the tees from the preview have been released.
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:32
It's his first season, give him a pass...
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:35
No.
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:39
black liberty and pacific camo camps copped
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:43
so we still don't know anything about the pink suede/loro piana hat in that magazine shoot?

•••

Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:44
It's his first season, give him a pass...
Naw fuck that no passes outchea.. This thread should have a disclaimer my nigga: Post at your own will...
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:46
No.
Ya dude was the Problem Child tee in the Preview last season?
or what about that horrible X tee?
You gotta be trollin b... Boy stop playin with me. Now nigga you know they don't preview the 2nd batch of tees til the week they come out
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:53
Will bring this back up when they drop
I'm kidding lol. Camo resale will be highest, then black/navy/grey
Nov 02, 2013 @ 23:55
Will bring this back up when they drop
I'm kidding lol. Camo resale will be highest, then black/navy/grey
really? navy over grey?
Nov 03, 2013 @ 00:03
No I just listed them in a random order. 

For resale Camos, black, grey, navy, red, white @pxxsxxj
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.