Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 29, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
hick

whats going on in here....aaaawwww shit
October 29, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
jamez9

If I get 15 thumbs up, I'll cop the burg parka when it drops
15 thumbs down you log off?
October 29, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
tylerxluke

If I get 15 thumbs up, I'll cop the burg parka when it drops
facebook.com

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

October 29, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
NothingWasTheSame

Fleece Pullover in black
October 29, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
CoolHandLuke

who goin for polar fleece pullover and what cw?
gonna be a game time decision but if i cop itll be in black
God damn this is ugly
How u think this gonna fit Im 510 175.  Think a L?
October 29, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
hick

Fleece Pullover in black

thank you for your contribution
October 29, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
straight2hell

careful if you trade dont be fooled by his join date since he wants to act like a og, he might pass something off as DS thats not though
You're a faggot...buy one of my box logos
haha im good on a bling logo

honestly you keep it chill on SS usually (when youre not posting pedo/snuff type shit in the NSFW) but i guess its cause u know your place there...you dodged my last post here in response to you saying "you dont even really like camps" so for everyone that doesnt know this herb got clowned on SS for trading a duck camo camp that was used and passed it off as DS, dude he was trading with noticed the inconsistencies in the print so he almost got away with it, suprised u never got banned...pretty shady imo for someone who doesnt like camps....funny that you have a bunch to offer in trades though like frenchsauvage said
If anyone is a herb its you for studying some other dudes life faggot. Hows about you know your place and stop posting
lol you his boyfriend or lawyer fag? why do u care....as far as studying his life? lol, you'd know this is common knowledge on SS if u were on there, like how can u defend someone who does shady shit in transactions? go clean your nose ring fatty

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

October 29, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
mrteebonilla

Legit?  Box logo looks crooked.

it's 100% legit. I've got one. bogo crooking like this is all ok
fake...look at the strings...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 29, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
GijBoston

Had to photoshop this, thought itd be a perfect 4th colorway.

www.gijboston.com

October 29, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
mrteebonilla

Had to photoshop this, thought itd be a perfect 4th colorway.
hmmmm

not a fan of yellow...but this is not bad

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 29, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
soGR8

Hey so my Loro camp is on the way but was curious if there was a lining on the inside of the hat or if its just str8 wool. 

Anyone who already got theres that can let me know?

www.repgr8.com

October 29, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
RyandaGod

You're a faggot...buy one of my box logos
haha im good on a bling logo

honestly you keep it chill on SS usually (when youre not posting pedo/snuff type shit in the NSFW) but i guess its cause u know your place there...you dodged my last post here in response to you saying "you dont even really like camps" so for everyone that doesnt know this herb got clowned on SS for trading a duck camo camp that was used and passed it off as DS, dude he was trading with noticed the inconsistencies in the print so he almost got away with it, suprised u never got banned...pretty shady imo for someone who doesnt like camps....funny that you have a bunch to offer in trades though like frenchsauvage said
If anyone is a herb its you for studying some other dudes life faggot. Hows about you know your place and stop posting
lol you his boyfriend or lawyer fag? why do u care....as far as studying his life? lol, you'd know this is common knowledge on SS if u were on there, like how can u defend someone who does shady shit in transactions? go clean your nose ring fatty
i wear a size 28 and weigh 155? fatty.... gotta try harder. And I'm glad you study me too herb. Keep taking notes on relevant people
October 29, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
hick

Legit?  Box logo looks crooked.

it's 100% legit. I've got one. bogo crooking like this is all ok
fake...look at the strings...
strings look flat
October 29, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
RyandaGod

I love how people try to bust shots and act like they aren't on other dudes dicks.... than comment on some dudes facial piercing LMAO. But wait you ain't studying up rightttt?
October 29, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
Enray

i wear a size 28 and weigh 155? fatty.... gotta try harder. And I'm glad you study me too herb. Keep taking notes on relevant people
the fuck is wrong with your proportions? maybe you aren't fat, but you're definitely some walking stick looking dude if you aren't lying about your size/weight (which I suspect you are).
October 29, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
reggan

^

this. fucking germans i hate them for buying franklin camps. better buy a hitler camp made in germany lol.

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

October 29, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
Luso

Hey so my Loro camp is on the way but was curious if there was a lining on the inside of the hat or if its just str8 wool. 

Anyone who already got theres that can let me know?
http://i.imgur.com/skb8OJF.jpg
October 29, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
tylerxluke

thoughts on wool trench?

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

October 29, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
RyandaGod

the fuck is wrong with your proportions? maybe you aren't fat, but you're definitely some walking stick looking dude if you aren't lying about your size/weight (which I suspect you are).
How do you know what I look like? You follow me on IG like the other 1600 people? Or you just know who Ryan is? relevance too real. And why you studying a dude proportions.... those who know me know i dont weigh a lb over 155.... lying about my body size..... LOL. Being 5' 11" and 155 lbs doesn't make you a walking stick fuckboy
October 29, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
chief

some of you sound so pathetic trying to flex on the internet to a bunch of dudes you'll never meet irl

•••

October 29, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
tylerxluke

How do you know what I look like? You follow me on IG like the other 1600 people? Or you just know who Ryan is? relevance too real. And why you studying a dude proportions.... those who know me know i dont weigh a lb over 155.... lying about my body size..... LOL. Being 5' 11" and 155 lbs doesn't make you a walking stick fuckboy
wouldn't make you a size 28 man

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

October 29, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
manolosfist

most of you are so pathetic trying to flex on the internet to a bunch of dudes you'll never meet irl
RyandaGod

wouldn't make you a size 28 man
wouldn't make me a size 28? You're retarded if you think id make up stories about my waist size
chief

^
lol exactly    

•••

October 29, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
manolosfist

^
lol exactly    
Haha...smh
October 29, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
RyandaGod

most of you sound so pathetic trying to flex on the internet to a bunch of dudes you'll never meet irl
people who make comments like you are the ones who have never /will never post pics of themselves, but will always comment on what other "dudes" say. I can tell you're a virgin just by how you put irl. Fucking herb
October 29, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
chief

most of you sound so pathetic trying to flex on the internet to a bunch of dudes you'll never meet irl
people who make comments like you are the ones who have never /will never post pics of themselves, but will always comment on what other "dudes" say. I can tell you're a virgin just by how you put irl. Fucking herb
if you were to wander anywhere but the supreme thread, I've posted many pics in off topic. I have no need to justify the demands of frail boys like yourself by "posting a pic", and yet here you are trying to flex to another dude in the thread

•••

October 29, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
SHARKlN

take the blindfold off and put down the gun, we're all e-friends here
October 29, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
RyandaGod

if you were to wonder anywhere but the supreme thread, I've posted many pics in off topic. I have no need to justify the demands of frail boys like yourself by "posting a pic", yet here you are trying to flex to another dude in the thread
lol at you calling anyone frail.... looks like you need to study more 
October 29, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
hick

they call me malcolm flex and reverend reggie stackson

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.