[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 24, 2013 @ 21:35:30 PM
are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??
theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
as funny as it is seeing all these people new to supreme trying to comprehend when the store opens, ill help yall out.

whatever time it is where you are when it turns 11:00am in NYC is what time the store opens. the website has an NYC clock so you can go by that.

unless i missed something new..

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

February 24, 2013 @ 21:38:42 PM
theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
as funny as it is seeing all these people new to supreme trying to comprehend when the store opens, ill help yall out.

whatever time it is where you are when it turns 11:00am in NYC is what time the store opens. the website has an NYC clock so you can go by that.
I really don't understand how some of these people don't get it lol
February 24, 2013 @ 21:38:59 PM
11 am everywhere
February 24, 2013 @ 21:41:51 PM
k so I go to Odd Future concerts and lurk the crowd and steal Supreme hats. sorry 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 24, 2013 @ 21:43:47 PM
random ig pics:

that cw is dope. would go perfect with SB lebron 8's

February 24, 2013 @ 21:44:28 PM
@DJPrep

Do you even think? There are 4 time zones so they divide it in into quarters to allow everyone get an equal chance at copping . If you're not an idiot , its easy to understand i swear , you fuckboys get more and more stupid every year.
Who you calling a fuckboy? Its not that I dont understand simple fucking math you retard, to me it makes no sense as to why they would change the system. If what your telling me is true, they will drop 1/4 of their allotted online supply they have for each time zone to give everyone an equal chance at copping? 
If youre such a fucking genius explain to me what would stop me from copping off the PST drop at 2 PM here in NY? Thats the reason I asked the question, not to have a faggot like you jump down my throat looking for some e-cred.  
February 24, 2013 @ 21:44:42 PM
k so I go to Odd Future concerts and lurk the crowd and steal Supreme hats. sorry 
will work, for sure
February 24, 2013 @ 21:47:05 PM
thats cute, did you make that one yourself? 
February 24, 2013 @ 21:48:48 PM
Don't sleep on this cw 

February 24, 2013 @ 21:49:20 PM
will work, for sure
it does work and puts about 3 grand in my pocket every time they go on tour 
February 24, 2013 @ 21:53:51 PM
Still cant believe the hype this floral gettin home girl on instagram been had a PCL open blouse for some time
and it look better on her then any of u niggas
February 24, 2013 @ 21:56:36 PM
i come to check hb every few hours and this post is usually most recent but whenever i go to read up, it's always the same morons asking about prices or when shit drops smh 
February 24, 2013 @ 21:58:05 PM
are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??
theyre being forserious
i understand but its just one more thing i dont wanna have to worry about, just makin sure...its been 10 here in midwest, but i was just checkin

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 21:59:51 PM
theyre being forserious
i understand but its just one more thing i dont wanna have to worry about, just makin sure...its been 10 here in midwest, but i was just checkin
Was talking to the other guy, but it's all good lol.
February 24, 2013 @ 22:03:10 PM
@djprep

You have an IP adress, im assuming that the website uses this to determin where you are and therefore woild stop you. I wish you new kids would use common sense .
The mods on SS poted a thread all about this last week.
And when I went in store to supLA the workers were all talking about.

IG: _pierce

February 24, 2013 @ 22:11:23 PM
@djprep

You have an IP adress, im assuming that the website uses this to determin where you are and therefore woild stop you. I wish you new kids would use common sense .

The mods on SS poted a thread all about this last week.

And when I went in store to supLA the workers were all talking about.
That makes a little more sense, but when would the cut off be? I find it very hard to believe you will be blocked out of access to the shop page after a certain amount of time. It really doesnt matter to me because I'm from NY and the time will stay at 11 like it has been for years. 
And Im not a new kid dude, been here since 08 so idk why you have to act so tough. We're in a supreme discussion thread and I asked a question.  
February 24, 2013 @ 22:11:57 PM
Look please stop with the shop time. Man its not rocket science....if you ask on this forum 10 times out of 10 someone is going to play you. You new members are going to be pissed when that time come and you didn't get what you want because you listened to one of the vets.  Sarcasm fuels this thread, thats all Im going to say.
February 24, 2013 @ 22:12:41 PM
Was talking to the other guy, but it's all good lol.
oh my bad bruh lol

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 22:16:09 PM
I was a new member at one point but I was nowhere near this dumb.  I also copped Preme before I became a member on here. It doesnt make sense how dumb some of these questions are.  DO THE KNOWLEDGE.....use google, yahoo, etc. stop killing the damn forum with obvious questions that you could ask one of the famous search engines instead of being a dick and flooding the damn forum. NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YALL NEW MEMBERS A STRAIGHT ANSWER  its part of the game. 
February 24, 2013 @ 22:21:14 PM
Just left SUPNY , one of the first ones in . Got a bomber and some other merch. retail on the bomber is is 218. Talked with my friend Ty that works there and he said the CDG collab dosent have a.specific date on it but he said it should arrive in the next few weeks.
Damn, any sizes left in the bomber at SUPNY?
February 24, 2013 @ 22:21:52 PM
Lmao at everyone trippin about the time shit drops.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 24, 2013 @ 22:24:13 PM
Damn... Red or black fishtail!? What are you guys getting?
February 24, 2013 @ 22:25:37 PM
Both dope colorways, the Black will be easier to put together. Im passing though, Im waiting on later jackets
February 24, 2013 @ 22:28:30 PM
I was a new member at one point but I was nowhere near this dumb.  I also copped Preme before I became a member on here. It doesnt make sense how dumb some of these questions are.  DO THE KNOWLEDGE.....use google, yahoo, etc. stop killing the damn forum with obvious questions that you could ask one of the famous search engines instead of being a dick and flooding the damn forum. NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YALL NEW MEMBERS A STRAIGHT ANSWER  its part of the game. 
this guy right here..smokeyface listen to him
February 24, 2013 @ 22:30:15 PM
CDG 4 weeks from 1st drop maybe
February 24, 2013 @ 22:35:15 PM
its either u look like seurity or a fire man. smokeyface
February 24, 2013 @ 22:43:01 PM
is there anymore info on the tnf i remeber some guy on here said it was reflective and ridiculous looking anything else?
February 24, 2013 @ 22:47:34 PM
is there anymore info on the tnf i remeber some guy on here said it was reflective and ridiculous looking anything else?
damn say it aint so.....I hope not because I hated the ventura jacket.  It should be dropping in April hopefully
February 24, 2013 @ 22:54:33 PM
the bling box logo is so ugly lmao

looked better in preview
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x