Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 22, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
PAPOUCHE

And on an unrelated note, do not try to eat an entire box of pop tarts by yourself. My farts smell like rotten boiled eggs right now.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 22, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
cabbage_giant

8 Ball coaches was $148, so I'm estimating the Bruce Lee coaches to be $158-168
After that Cassius clay jacket, collab rape prices are very possible. Lets say 158 + 20 for the lining + 10 just for shits and giggles that comes out to 188. Could be wrong but they will overprice the living shit out of that coach.
My guess was $178. With $20 shipping I might have to pass.
October 22, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
sprocket

8 Ball coaches was $148, so I'm estimating the Bruce Lee coaches to be $158-168
After that Cassius clay jacket, collab rape prices are very possible. Lets say 158 + 20 for the lining + 10 just for shits and giggles that comes out to 188. Could be wrong but they will overprice the living shit out of that coach.
The 8 ball had the same lining...
October 22, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
xafriaf

True. They're still gonna rape us on price. @sprocket
October 22, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
KRUL

Is there an effective way to iron out the wrinkles of a CDG 1 camp cap without damaging it?
October 22, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
Based Boy

And on an unrelated note, do not try to eat an entire box of pop tarts by yourself. My farts smell like rotten boiled eggs right now.
holy shit i just had the greatest idea

supreme x poptarts

a strawberry flavored poptart with box logo icing

-Caterpillar
October 22, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
paulywalnuts

^ not even the right use of that meme 

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

October 22, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
paulywalnuts

how broke are you that you're trying to make $3 for magazine scans? shit is weak!
lol just my entrepreneurial spirit not my finances. You fools forget that there was people asking to pay for scans of the article a week ago, even those that say they'll do it for free won't actually because the gained e-cred isn't worth the actual time anyone cares to put into scanning. I bought my mag and if someone doesn't wanna get one then I'm not gonna take time to scan it unless people are willing to pay. 
No need to spend hella time-just take quick photos of it like I did of Sense and other mags if you want. If people complain about the quality then they can just go buy it themselves. Really its just about spreading knowledge. We all out here together.
Someone took straight up pictures of the pages but you can't real read/see shit from the glare. I'm saying that if Ima take time to scan all 18 pages of the Supreme section, I'd like a couple scrills. If no one want to then they can go buy the mag themselves or try to convince someone else to waste their time.
why not just post it just to be cool?  you sound like a smug cocksucker 

tell you what though...i'll save you the time if you haven't read it yet.  Jebbia states that he doesn't go out of his way to remain out of the spotlight or avoid interviews - he just wants the clothes to speak for themselves, plain and simple.  it's not terribly interesting their process, it's just some hard work by talented people.  do you really want to know the in's and out's of Supreme anyway?  it's better this way, that is, secretive and limited, and it's more appealing.  

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

October 22, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
sprocket

Is there an effective way to iron out the wrinkles of a CDG 1 camp cap without damaging it?
Get it damp with warm water, stuff with plastic bags/towels, spray with wrinkle releaser, air dry
October 22, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
dominant

Serious question, are the supreme/Hanes tees the same quality as the reg supreme tees or different?
Help is appreciated, thx.
October 22, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
MF Gooze

I would imagine it's just a regular pack of Hanes shirts with and added tiny screen print. Supreme doesn't enhance the quality of other brands, they just add their shit to what's already there.
October 22, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
chads

On another note, I bought the paisley pants and they fit like shit. Its pretty stupid that I paid 128 for a pair of mediocre quality pants and am now gonna have to pay an extra 30+ to have them tailored.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 22, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Shwoop

big bruce fan, LS and maybe the coach will be copped. supreme is getting a little too plain and minimal on their collabs imo.
October 22, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
tezzz

steam

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

October 22, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
tezzz

steam
http://www.amazon.com/Steamfast-SF-407-Fabric-Steamer/dp/B000BQRD0I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382405989&sr=8-2&keywords=steamer

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

October 22, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
allday93

big bruce fan, LS and maybe the coach will be copped. supreme is getting a little too plain and minimal on their collabs imo.
im a big bruce lee fan too. Ive seen almost all of his movies, but idk about this collab. the designs are not nice at all. they need to be a little more creative if they r gonna rape us on the price. but I guess that's what we get when their minimal ass shit sells out every week.
October 22, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
ornettec

Always been plain and minimal (on collabs), it's pretty much their aesthetic and why it's much better than any other brands collabs as they are not trying too hard. I just don't get this complaint, if you don't like the style don't buy it, plenty of other Bruce Lee t shirts out there

edit - allday93 all you do is complain no one is forcing you too buy anything, quit being a whiny bitch
October 22, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
allday93

on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga
October 22, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
allday93

@ornettec yeah but those shirts look like some been trill shit. at least they could've used better pics of bruce lee. like ones of him kicking or some shit. im just sayin the shirts look whack. y should we settle for this shit. you must be a trend-hopper. or a dick riding hypebeast who has no opinions or style. this is a place to discuss supreme and their designs. quit getting fucking emo evrytime someone calls out a piece for being whack you fucking retard.
October 22, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
domingodean

^ dat rip doe

17000 ferrari

October 22, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
kingsrule4ever

on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga
you are what is wrong with this world.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 22, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
majdob

On another note, I bought the paisley pants and they fit like shit. Its pretty stupid that I paid 128 for a pair of mediocre quality pants and am now gonna have to pay an extra 30+ to have them tailored.
Make them into shorts
October 22, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Nyc93

perfect meme choice

this dude is always talking about white people and black people. like who the fuck cares why you always talking about race

FS: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Black Large 220 Shipped

October 22, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
allday93

this dude is always talking about white people and black people. like who the fuck cares why you always talking about race
dude im just saying how come there's no black people there. whats the reasoning. idk y. it seems like frail fucks r taking over the world. these kids don't even look happy to be there. btw im just showing the people that r going what to expect.
October 22, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
ornettec

@ornettec yeah but those shirts look like some been trill shit. at least they could've used better pics of bruce lee. like ones of him kicking or some shit. im just sayin the shirts look whack. y should we settle for this shit. you must be a trend-hopper. or a dick riding hypebeast who has no opinions or style. this is a place to discuss supreme and their designs. quit getting fucking emo evrytime someone calls out a piece for being whack you fucking retard.

Haha swing and a miss allday. him kicking something would have been something BeenTrill would have done. The image for the crew/Shirt is so iconic they obviously used it. The Enter the Dragon image is a cool still, and I don't see how you can hate on the Mirrors ls, the image is amazing, and IMO the best longsleeves tee shirt they've ever done. Again it's my opinion so stop getting butthurt, just don't understand what you were expecting, capsules always look like this

Edit - Actually glad you don't like it
October 22, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
clout

you live in seattle dude what do you expect
October 22, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
xafriaf

Agree with everything up to "best tee they've ever done" @ornettec

C'mon now there is soo many better tees than that lol.
October 22, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
allday93

Haha swing and a miss allday. him kicking something would have been something BeenTrill would have done. The image for the crew/Shirt is so iconic they obviously used it. The Enter the Dragon image is a cool still, and I don't see how you can hate on the Mirrors ls, the image is amazing, and IMO the best ls tee shirt they've ever done. Again it's my opinion so stop getting butthurt, just don't understand what you were expecting, capsules always look like this
u were the one getting butthurt over my opinion dumbass. there r so many more images that would of looked better. but of course when someone has a differentiating opinion he must get attacked instantly without reasoning. at least u gave me another look this time. I respect that to say the least.
October 22, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
origins

dude im just saying how come there's no black people there. whats the reasoning. idk y. it seems like frail fucks r taking over the world. these kids don't even look happy to be there. btw im just showing the people that r going what to expect.
Niggers can't afford to be that close to Kanye.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

October 22, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
ornettec

Agree with everything up to "best tee they've ever done" @

Meant like best Allah, Easter Island, Shark, Misfits. . .regular longsleeve tees not Cut and Sew stuff or s/s tees

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.