[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 24, 2013 @ 20:06:30
Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
I'm 16 
you are a pathetic loser if that was in fact you, and it should not be something you are proud to say you did...go away to never be seen again you immature piece of trash
February 24, 2013 @ 20:07:18
I got £230 on a PCL hoodie cash in hand, size Medium inbox me if ya got it 
Take your talents to the marketplace.  
February 24, 2013 @ 20:07:24
I'm actually glad the bomber jacket's supposedly thin, seems like a good piece for layering.
February 24, 2013 @ 20:08:58
welp its down to two jerseys. Either the red of michigan one. I know alot of people fronted on the navy joint but its really  catching my eye. The red due to me being a O-State fan. This will be a gametime decision 
so you call yourself an Ohio State fan, yet you are interested in buying the Michigan colorway..smh, choose your side. Go Blue
February 24, 2013 @ 20:09:07
For real tho guys, I def woulda kopped if there was a box logo, maybe a red or a pale pink one! Giving me goose bumps even thinking about it!!
idk about this homie. That's doing to0 much to a hoodie that's already doing too much. It shouldnt have anything on there in my opinion. To keep it a clean look 
February 24, 2013 @ 20:10:31
welp its down to two jerseys. Either the red of michigan one. I know alot of people fronted on the navy joint but its really  catching my eye. The red due to me being a O-State fan. This will be a gametime decision 
so you call yourself an Ohio State fan, yet you are interested in buying the Michigan colorway..smh, choose your side. Go Blue
I knew someone was going to say this. Yeah im from Cleveland, I know thats like wearing a Pittsburgh jersey but that colorway is mean 
February 24, 2013 @ 20:11:30
hit supla yesterday and copped
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener

did they still have pcl shit?
nope.

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

February 24, 2013 @ 20:21:25
I know someone was going to say this. Yeah im from Cleveland, I know thats like wearing a Pittsburgh jersey but that colorway is mean 
haha it is a dope cw, i just know i could never allow myself to buy an ohio state piece,  i guess it helps that they arnt an actual team jersey lol
February 24, 2013 @ 20:25:42
How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
February 24, 2013 @ 20:29:03
How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 
You're a fucking idiot.
February 24, 2013 @ 20:33:07
I guess the tye dye pullover will be the same price as the snakeskin from last year? Piece is seriously growing on me, reading back seems like it is for others aswell!
February 24, 2013 @ 20:35:33
glad everyones sleeping on the tan colorway of the roses top...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 24, 2013 @ 20:36:28
How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
That's exactly what they are doing. It is 2013 now bro, they can control their website to drop in certain timezones.
February 24, 2013 @ 20:45:07
@DJPrep
Do you even think? There are 4 time zones so they divide it in into quarters to allow everyone get an equal chance at copping . If you're not an idiot , its easy to understand i swear , you fuckboys get more and more stupid every year.

IG: _pierce

February 24, 2013 @ 20:46:52
the power of supreme. They can freeze time blinkyeyes

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 24, 2013 @ 20:51:43
hit supla yesterday and copped
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener
can you post a fit pic on that Schminx hoodie?? i also wanted a grey, wanted to see what it looks like on somebody

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 20:52:03
February 24, 2013 @ 20:52:44
Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
I'm 16 
you are a pathetic loser if that was in fact you, and it should not be something you are proud to say you did...go away to never be seen again you immature piece of trash
should have tied them to a street light so they had to watch all the pcl's and bling logos sell out,

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

February 24, 2013 @ 20:54:06

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 24, 2013 @ 21:08:34
my cawp list.

flannel 5 pannel~ burgendy
dorothy tee~ no idea. (suggestions?)
pcl deck
croc camera bag~ red

i'm broke lol.
February 24, 2013 @ 21:09:01
wait...supreme drops at 11am everywhere so everyone "gets an equal chance at copping"? ...I believe it. So no more cart jacks too right? Twitter RSVPs go up at what time? 
February 24, 2013 @ 21:13:54
are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 21:14:01
what's everyones favorite colorway for the bling tee? Also does the online store still open at 8?
I like navy, personally.
February 24, 2013 @ 21:22:08
are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??
theyre being forserious
February 24, 2013 @ 21:25:20
theyre being forserious
how would that make any sense tho?? will there be any official announcement from Supreme??

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 21:26:24
February 24, 2013 @ 21:28:28
theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
February 24, 2013 @ 21:33:11
lol are you guys serious
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x