[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:02
because europeans have a good sense in style?
dont hate on europeans, 75% of this forum is from europe or lives in USA with european descent
da fuck. lol how u just come up with a percentage like that? not a lot of ppl are from europe here
he explained, "european descent", good luck finding caucasian Americans that ain't of that heritage
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:03
da fuck. lol how u just come up with a percentage like that? not a lot of ppl are from europe here
he explained, "european descent", good luck finding caucasian Americans that ain't of that heritage
exactly ^^^
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:11
btw, xl team parka is big af for an xl, I'm 6'4 170
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:19
this is my first year buying preme, so do u think the bogo is gonna sold out faster than the hockey top did? 
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:28
this is my first year buying preme, so do u think the bogo is gonna sold out faster than the hockey top did? 
lol, this forum is not kind to new people. Hence why you only received downvotes but to answer your question yes.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:28
said fuck it and picked up a tnfxsupreme 3m jacket off of a homie on ss with $$ off shit i sold on ebay
for retail
dude....you realize people are selling them below retail on SS right? even though im not a fan of your posting i hate to see you waste money, hmu if you want want one truly below retail man

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:30
Night started out pretty good. Walked down to Little Japan with a pre-game drink even. 

Fucking sake. That shit standalone is weak AF but it's a real creeper after like five hours of it. Mixed with all the sushi I put down I was praying to based gods by nights end.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:31
Yo, anybody know if there's any Arabic hoodies for sale on SS? I need a large.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:34
said fuck it and picked up a tnfxsupreme 3m jacket off of a homie on ss with $$ off shit i sold on ebay
for retail
dude....you realize people are selling them below retail on SS right? even though im not a fan of your posting i hate to see you waste money, hmu if you want want one truly below retail man
The guy is saying he picked it up below retail, and resold it for retail.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:39
on ebaydude....you realize people are selling them below retail on SS right? even though im not a fan of your posting i hate to see you waste money, hmu if you want want one truly below retail man
The guy is saying he picked it up below retail, and resold it for retail.
lol

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:53
Night started out pretty good. Walked down to Little Japan with a pre-game drink even. 

Fucking sake. That shit standalone is weak AF but it's a real creeper after like five hours of it. Mixed with all the sushi I put down I was praying to based gods by nights end.

hey mane u ever heard of dis fun new website? u shud chek it out bruh bruh 

http://twitter.com/

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 27, 2013 @ 17:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol, this forum is not kind to new people. Hence why you only received downvotes but to answer your question yes.
The camo colors will sell out maybe as fast as the black hockey top. Everything else will be gone within 2 minutes. They don't sell out as fast as everyone thinks
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:03

denim game weak

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:13
$32 514's baby. My favorite round the house beaters. Coming off a 14 hour study binge. Mid terms next week. Downvotes for college...
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:32

just sitting and watching some off ksi´s videos, and SUDDENLY the preme mary tee caught my eye at 1.14
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:32
lmaoooooooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5wf4LBwit4

Fuck yall

Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:34
lmaoooooooo 
DEAD
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:44
RIP Lou Reed 
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:49
y would they sell stuff to europeans lolol 
because europeans have a good sense in style?
dont hate on europeans, 75% of this forum is from europe or lives in USA with european descent
European descent aka white people

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:51
Jem be spittin mad barz 4 daze
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:57
I garner attention on the Internet from people I don't know good or bad you still talk about me like females lol
Go outside.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:58
I garner attention on the Internet from people I don't know good or bad you still talk about me like females lol
Maybe noone has respect for you for

1. Your lame fits
2. Your Shitty Rap/Soundcloud
3. Your betaness when it comes to females (people who joined after June  probably don't know what I'm talking about)
4. Your attention seeking and temper tantrums when people shit on you for any of the above points
5. Your fake supreme. 

212!!!!!!

Oct 27, 2013 @ 18:59
just sitting and watching some off ksi´s videos, and SUDDENLY the preme mary tee caught my eye at 1.14
It's at 1:24*
Looks like lo0pling from Youtube.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:00
I see this thread hasn't changed much since I've stopped posting
Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:02
full restock on yellow sk8 hi's

Fuck yall

Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:10
damn now i feel bad cuz errbody hatin on jem

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:20
rip yung lou

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:23
Maybe noone has respect for you for

1. Your lame fits
2. Your Shitty Rap/Soundcloud
3. Your betaness when it comes to females (people who joined after June  probably don't know what I'm talking about)
4. Your attention seeking and temper tantrums when people shit on you for any of the above points
5. Your fake supreme. 
Lol as if you would even say any of this in real life 

I really don't care about what you guys think of me
 I'll keep rapping cuz I like to but thanks for the feedback
I don't seek any attention from lame skinny Caucasians and pinoys nor do I throw tantrums hahaha
I ain't got no fake supreme lol
Thanks for taking close observations of me haha thru a computer screen
Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:23
Hoping there's a collab tomorrow so this thread can get back on point

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 27, 2013 @ 19:24
does anybody know how crewneck fits? i wear a medium for most crewnecks in other brands. thanks in advance
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.