Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 26, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
xafriaf

Does anyone who already got their stuff wait for the web shop to open just so they can see how fast shit sells out? Idk I just find it entertaining to see shit sell out with one refresh of the page haha
February 26, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
jeasy3d

I want that Dorothy tee in white and black. A jersey and the PCL hoodie. And maybe the Schminx hood
February 26, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
xafriaf

Not sure if this has been asked, but how do the utility camps fit? Are they deep or shallow?
Teal, black, and navy make the logo pop more. Those are my personal favorites, but I ended up choosing navy. Teal is nice in person though.
February 26, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
kevintecson

Tye Dye pullover is really growing on me
February 26, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
royda510

Time to boycott Nitraid's newest release.
February 26, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
SilvioDante

Wish all camps fit like the FUCK denim one shit is perfect.
February 26, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
lennard

Time to boycott Nitraid's newest release.
shit is ugly
February 26, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
THEBIGNB

You people and your dumb questions asking about the football top, when have you seen a guy wearing a football jersey at a game or something completely fitted and not baggy? Never. It's a football top, it's sposed to fit big/long. Go to abrocrombie if you want some bullshit fitted tees

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

February 26, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

You people and your dumb questions asking about the football top, when have you seen a guy wearing a football jersey at a game or something completely fitted and not baggy? Never. It's a football top, it's sposed to fit big/long. Go to abrocrombie if you want some bullshit fitted tees
Football jersey =/= a Tee
You sound very frail just cuz we stay clean out herecool
February 26, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
ganzbino

I thought the schminx coaches jacket got released but then I saw some dude getting flamed asking about it cause it didn't even drop yet.
So did it release Thursday? If so, price?
February 26, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
SHARKlN

I don't see what the big deal is. People don't know how it fits and the only pics we're getting are some frail dude wearing a medium. I'm 6'2" 165 and would probably fit a large, but I'd rather have the XL if it's not too baggy. Supreme sizes their shit differently because its made in different factories. The cotton supreme football tops do not fit the same as the football jerseys that dont fit the same as the basketball jerseys that dont fit the same as the tank tops that dont fit the same as a tee. Some people prefer to have different items fit different ways. If someone who bought a football top in the store would measure it, we wouldn't have this problem. But we do. Oh well. 
February 26, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
qrct1

buncha brokeboi frail niggas up in dis thread

aeterna13.com

February 26, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Thats all people have to come at eachother with, you frail, you a broke boi. Beggin for fit pics than the first chance you get you say they are frail.
February 26, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
SHARKlN

Anyways, cliffedge is updated with pics and sizing charts

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme.html
February 26, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
paulywalnuts

I don't see what the big deal is. People don't know how it fits and the only pics we're getting are some frail dude wearing a medium. I'm 6'2" 165 and would probably fit a large, but I'd rather have the XL if it's not too baggy. Supreme sizes their shit differently because its made in different factories. The cotton supreme football tops do not fit the same as the football jerseys that dont fit the same as the basketball jerseys that dont fit the same as the tank tops that dont fit the same as a tee. Some people prefer to have different items fit different ways. If someone who bought a football top in the store would measure it, we wouldn't have this problem. But we do. Oh well. 
if you would just follow the golden rule of "wear your size" we wouldn't have this bullshit every page
your height and weight sounds like a large to me 
but only you can tell us...what size is most of your supreme stuff, or what size is your best fitting stuff? 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

February 26, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

Anyways, cliffedge is updated with pics and sizing charts

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme.html

The Prophet has arrived cool
Goodstuff Shark
February 26, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
Birthday Boy

The Liberty from previous season fits perfect too. For me anyway.
February 26, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
paulywalnuts

you shouldnt cop the robotussin tee if you've never robo-tripped
real niggas don't use robotussin tho. real niggas have prescription prometh codeine connects

but i feel you tho.
not to mention the high you get from robotussin (or coricidin, same active drug) is horrible...the high is dirty and makes you feel sick during the come up and afterwards

edit:  promethazine on the other hand....shit is live....a little prometh, a little xanax, a little oxy, a little weed, based....i used to cop mine from a connect i had at the old folks home...that place is awash with decent pills and broke-boi-old-folks willing to sell some of their script

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

February 26, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Misa <3

Was the Pcl pocket tee in the first drop ?
February 26, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Was the Pcl pocket tee in the first drop ?
no
February 26, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
lordlukey

biggest regret so far is not grabbing the crosses bomber
same here as well as the cats tee, im pissed
February 26, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
lordlukey

The Liberty from previous season fits perfect too. For me anyway.
liberty is my smallest camp and my head is not small which makes the fit shit, but the FUCK denim does have a perfect fit
February 26, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
paulywalnuts

same question peeps asked me when i copped the kimmel jumpsuit...where the fuck are you gonna go wearing a hat that says FUCK ? 

February 26, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
tomo.

Think you'd be best placed to answer that question Pauly.
February 26, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Can anyone confirm these colors for the Dorothy tee please. White, Black, Grey, Red, Navy, Teal? Is this right?
February 26, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
FunkNasty

Hate to add yet another dumb question to this thread, but do those Visa prepaid debit cards work in the online shop? I have a house at school, but my debit card address is my parent's house, and I'd rather have my shit shipped to me.
February 26, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
chief

Hate to add yet another dumb question to this thread, but do those Visa prepaid debit cards work in the online shop? I have a house at school, but my debit card address is my parent's house, and I'd rather have my shit shipped to me.
you can call them or email them with your order number and have it re-routed to your actual location. did it for the f/w drop

•••

February 26, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
slap

Yes. Prepaid debit cards work. Just remember to register the card online with the billing address.
Supreme won't let your order through unless your shipping zipcode = billing zipcode.

If you have access to your online banking, most credit/debit cards let you change your billing address temporarily online. Takes only a few seconds.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

February 26, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
EastCoastWigga

Hey guys, I can't remember the price of last year short sleeves shirts ? Was around $100 right ? Or maybe a bit less ?
Anyway, the Acid shirt is crazy dope. Thanks. 
February 26, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
FunkNasty

you can call them or email them with your order number and have it re-routed to your actual location. did it for the f/w drop
Thanks for the info man, I appreciate it. 

I know this has been discussed before, but goddamn do I wish they'd do sizing up to 2X. The hoodies fit fine, but the pile-lined and coaches jacket from last season is too tight in the shoulders and the arms aren't long enough. 

I'm hesitant to pay $32 for a t-shirt and have it be too small when I get it. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.