[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 27, 2013 @ 07:40
cuhz, if you on here u care just as much. jabroni 
>tries to respond to me on internet forum
> types like 12 year old
let's battle on pokemon x/y like grown men then buster
Oct 27, 2013 @ 08:07
Project blitz is legit right? Just checking
Oct 27, 2013 @ 08:32
Project blitz is legit right? Just checking
yep

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Oct 27, 2013 @ 10:47
The fool posting as Jem on the last pages ain't even him, just an insecure kid with nothing better to do than be a clone. Peep post count yall.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 12:15
Anyone got a Field Jacket fit ?
Oct 27, 2013 @ 12:34
i can honestly say every bruce lee piece is either flame or mediocre
Oct 27, 2013 @ 12:36

Ima let you finish but.... UBIQ has the best vans collab this season IMO...

so pissed ubiq only ships to US

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:07
Who got a L Blue Hennessy and is trying to take this XL black Public Enemy off my hands?
Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:29
so this years TNF has 3 different colorways, each C/W is a different type of camo, also has black shoulders with very subtle black stars on it. I will let you guys guess what camo's they used
Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:46
desert

- guzi guzi
Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:48
yo lostjem on a scale from 1-10 how salty are you right now
Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:52
so this years TNF has 3 different colorways, each C/W is a different type of camo, also has black shoulders with very subtle black stars on it. I will let you guys guess what camo's they used

I hope so, that would be better than that ugly nupste I saw floating around here...
source?...
Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:56
Info on bags/duffels/accessories?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 27, 2013 @ 13:58
Do you know which model it's going to be?

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 27, 2013 @ 14:19
those ubiq vans are nice, anyone in the uk/eu know a site that will stock them?
Oct 27, 2013 @ 14:39
price point?
Keep in mind this is the same guy that said his "connect" told him that supreme would soon be carried in malls. Actually I don't think he was, the dude who said it'd be carried at the mall was the one with gauges the size of soup cans. All these guys have similar user names lol

Concept sounds cool though
Oct 27, 2013 @ 14:45
^^^Sounds like it will be very similar to the concept stuff they did.
Oct 27, 2013 @ 15:23

Defcon vans > this fruity shit

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 27, 2013 @ 15:27
price point?
IF YOU GOTTA ASK.... you can't afford 
fuck this collab already if thats true...camo is :|
i don't want something loud

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 27, 2013 @ 15:36
price point?
IF YOU GOTTA ASK.... you can't afford 
fuck this collab already if thats true...camo is 
i don't want something loud
Maybe he's asking because he's somewhere where he doesn't need a heavy jacket. I know damn well if the jacket is over 250 I'm not copping, it's not worth it for the ppl in California 
Oct 27, 2013 @ 15:46
i know i'm just sayin...but you know, it is winter...thinnest it will probably be is the cord mountain parka or thereabouts

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 27, 2013 @ 15:54
i know i'm just sayin...but you know, it is winter...thinnest it will probably be is the cord mountain parka or thereabouts
Yeah I feel you on that. I think it also depends on how long down the road they plan to release the collab
Oct 27, 2013 @ 15:55
Dude saying stars and camo was the same guy who photoshopped that gore tex pic and said the shit about lime green lettering on the FDL. 

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61RVYz7IPqw
jem rapping.... get a good laugh to start off your day

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:20
said fuck it and picked up a tnfxsupreme 3m jacket off of a homie on ss with $$ off shit i sold on ebay
for retail
Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:22
that guy was right about the timbs tho

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:23
Maybe he's asking because he's somewhere where he doesn't need a heavy jacket. I know damn well if the jacket is over 250 I'm not copping, it's not worth it for the ppl in California 
True, I live In Cali. The lowest it'll get is 50 degrees and that when it's early in the morning, then it'll warm up.... No point (in my opinion) on peeps buying heat TNF jackets
Its fair for people to ask for the price after the spring summer TNF big difference between 220 and 450
Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:27

y would they sell stuff to europeans lolol 
Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:46
said fuck it and picked up a tnfxsupreme 3m jacket off of a homie on ss with $$ off shit i sold on ebay
for retail
poor purchase, try get a refund
Oct 27, 2013 @ 16:57

y would they sell stuff to europeans lolol 
because europeans have a good sense in style?
dont hate on europeans, 75% of this forum is from europe or lives in USA with european descent
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0