[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 29, 2013 @ 16:24
whats the point of all that cash when you dress like a complete fucboi bruh?
dont you have a picture of eminem to upload to your instagram bruh? talmbout fuccbois...u the epitome
because i like eminem?
i bet you cry yourself to sleep every night listening to drake huh fuckboi?
Oct 29, 2013 @ 16:53
Im going to London with school in summer. I hope I'll have enough time to check out supreme store...
Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:02
^

this. fucking germans i hate them for buying franklin camps. better buy a hitler camp made in germany lol.
bruce lee is german, he can't even wear his own drop?

ig supremecellar

Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:07
Im going to London with school in summer. I hope I'll have enough time to check out supreme store...
twitter.com

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:09

IMG_1516 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
Need a black one in this.shuld of took it the day I had the chance but red and navy will do
Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:24
Legit?  Box logo looks crooked.

Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:29
who goin for polar fleece pullover and what cw?
Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:34
I going for the polar fleece pullover in black.
Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:37
got any idea on drop ?
Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:39
^^
if anything supreme is known for having stuff crooked, remeber that guys basquiat hoodie

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:46
first posters always start of with that cliche "supreme poll" 

so a seal walks into a club

Oct 29, 2013 @ 17:54
wish that fleece was heavy weight twill...saltiness to the max on the field pullover
Oct 29, 2013 @ 18:22
hope this drops this week, somone please convert the sizing on the japan website for my dumbass

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Oct 29, 2013 @ 18:26
Need more pictures of the white box logo hoodie, they covered the side tag with the left sleeve. The logo looks fine the way it's laid, the tassles at the end of the drawstrings look off but you could fray them like that out of choice. Material looks right and so does the logo embroidery.
Oct 29, 2013 @ 18:41

it's 100% legit. I've got one. bogo crooking like this is all ok
Oct 29, 2013 @ 18:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
^

this. fucking germans i hate them for buying franklin camps. better buy a hitler camp made in germany lol.
bruce lee is german, he can't even wear his own drop?
what the hell was that
Oct 29, 2013 @ 18:51
when someone types out "bogo" this is all I think about

•••

Oct 29, 2013 @ 19:22
gonna be a game time decision but if i cop itll be in black
Oct 29, 2013 @ 19:34
God damn this is ugly
Oct 29, 2013 @ 19:35
You're a faggot...buy one of my box logos
haha im good on a bling logo

honestly you keep it chill on SS usually (when youre not posting pedo/snuff type shit in the NSFW) but i guess its cause u know your place there...you dodged my last post here in response to you saying "you dont even really like camps" so for everyone that doesnt know this herb got clowned on SS for trading a duck camo camp that was used and passed it off as DS, dude he was trading with noticed the inconsistencies in the print so he almost got away with it, suprised u never got banned...pretty shady imo for someone who doesnt like camps....funny that you have a bunch to offer in trades though like frenchsauvage said
If anyone is a herb its you for studying some other dudes life faggot. Hows about you know your place and stop posting
Oct 29, 2013 @ 19:50
If I get 15 thumbs up, I'll cop the burg parka when it drops
Oct 29, 2013 @ 19:53
whats going on in here....aaaawwww shit
Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:13
15 thumbs down you log off?
Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:14
facebook.com

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:16
Fleece Pullover in black
Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:24
God damn this is ugly
How u think this gonna fit Im 510 175.  Think a L?
Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:28
Fleece Pullover in black

thank you for your contribution
Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:33
haha im good on a bling logo

honestly you keep it chill on SS usually (when youre not posting pedo/snuff type shit in the NSFW) but i guess its cause u know your place there...you dodged my last post here in response to you saying "you dont even really like camps" so for everyone that doesnt know this herb got clowned on SS for trading a duck camo camp that was used and passed it off as DS, dude he was trading with noticed the inconsistencies in the print so he almost got away with it, suprised u never got banned...pretty shady imo for someone who doesnt like camps....funny that you have a bunch to offer in trades though like frenchsauvage said
If anyone is a herb its you for studying some other dudes life faggot. Hows about you know your place and stop posting
lol you his boyfriend or lawyer fag? why do u care....as far as studying his life? lol, you'd know this is common knowledge on SS if u were on there, like how can u defend someone who does shady shit in transactions? go clean your nose ring fatty

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:43

it's 100% legit. I've got one. bogo crooking like this is all ok
fake...look at the strings...

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 29, 2013 @ 20:43

Had to photoshop this, thought itd be a perfect 4th colorway.

www.gijboston.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.