[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:34
lol at you bringing no fits to the table. you're not gonna be back
im here.  and i can careless what you got to say to me. your the one who was mad lol

I don't understand why dudes block out there face you could have the best fit but if you have a nasty face/hair who cares
Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
I have my brown loro piana camp and I was gonna get they burgundy but gonna hold off and get the maroon velveteen one instead
is it a leather strap like in that magazine photo?
That was an unpreviewed 5 panel not the camp

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:36
I have my brown loro piana camp and I was gonna get they burgundy but gonna hold off and get the maroon velveteen one instead
alright thanks it was stooping me from buying it tbh 

where the azn girls at

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:37
what does the burgundy and pink look like in person?

where the azn girls at

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:38
in the photo it looked like a strapback...not a camp..is it gonna get released. I don't think supreme has done a strapback before.
Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:39
im stuck between the brown burgundy and pink does anyone have photos? 

where the azn girls at

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:43
im stuck between the brown burgundy and pink does anyone have photos? 
if you are on that little bill tip than you dont wanna go with the bitch ass pink

-Caterpillar
Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:47

#ofwgktadgaf

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:03
im here.  and i can careless what you got to say to me. your the one who was mad lol

I don't understand why dudes block out there face you could have the best fit but if you have a nasty face/hair who cares
Dudes don't black out there face cause of looks. They do it because no matter what face they make, you fuck boys will comment on how dumb their face looks.

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:07
Yonkersfan! That's tha nig right there..fuccin Comedy everytime!

2Ps

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:09
Getting asked to join a bible study group on campus because of my last supper. Shit happens way too often.
hahaha my mom was so happy when she saw me wear my last supper! she thought I would start going to church more often.....
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:15
holding out on the loro camp for the loro 5 panel. 
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:20
But really vans makes a good fuckin shoe when they collab with supreme. Turned my pcl eras into beaters and they're still holding up
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:24
fuck...I missed out on that hockey top
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:33
fuck...I missed out on that hockey top
Two weeks late?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:37
But really vans makes a good fuckin shoe when they collab with supreme. Turned my pcl eras into beaters and they're still holding up
ur dumb cuz theres nothing that makes them different... maybe the leather insole but the outsides the same

#hansumboyz

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:41
sk8 hi's get fukd up way too easily....
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:44
Whoa there lesbiangirlscout. I just think they're better quality, it's cool
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:46
brown loro piano camp sold out...

-Caterpillar
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:59
Cot dam, haven't seen yonkersfan in months. Classic shit, miss the f/w12 thread </3

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:00
If had to cop this morning I woulda copped the long sleeve and tie dyed it ferreals

Supreme Collection Videos : http://www.youtube.com/clarkjrtube And Vlogs :D

Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:06
since we r waiting on tnf what do you guys think best supreme x tnf was so far?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:06

-Caterpillar
thought for sure the burg would go 2nd 
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:07
i bought the last field parka black small.. i've never copped anything small, usually medium. i feel like i'm playing russian roulette with my funds.. no swiftness season is giving me 7:59am adrenaline withdrawls.
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:09

-Caterpillar
thought for sure the burg would go 2nd 
Red bogo
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:12
i bought the last field parka black small.. i've never copped anything small, usually medium. i feel like i'm playing russian roulette with my funds.. no swiftness season is giving me 7:59am adrenaline withdrawls.
same. usually medium, but I copped racing jacket small...shit doesn't fit...
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:13
Red bogo
this

-Caterpillar
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:19
Hello guys hows it going
You will cop a Supreme Item for the First time this week next Thursday #Brokeboy

Bang

Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:20
Hello guys hows it going
good, just waiting for my order to arrive.. what did you pick up this.. SEASON??
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:23
Hello guys hows it going
good, just waiting for my order to arrive.. what did you pick up this.. SEASON??
Nothing he just post here

Bang

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.