[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Gilly Suits
Oct 28, 2013 @ 19:57
I found that funny as well, but a change that was bound to happen. Supreme really has been ahead of the rest with cultural aesthetics. Minimalistic shop designs and logos opposed to the cluttered nature of 90s. If you used the internet back in the 90s you know have silly websites looked trying to pack every last thing in it so I could see why they never had one earlier. If they wanted to stay on top they had to adapt to the way society was moving quickly. They increased their business ten-folds with mail order and the site. Glad they did because I make 95% of my purchases online.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:09
Point 14 also, the fucking pointless argument of Supreme being only for skaters, I don't see any of you skating in that sheepskin though.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:19
Probly cause it ain't dropped yet lol

only people who wear supreme are skaters and posers -- im actually both because i'll skate, then wish i hadn't cause my back's hurtin
Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:22
So my Supreme/Bruce Lee Mirrors L/S came today with one sleeve shorter than the other, I've requested a return but can't buy a new one to replace the one I am planning to return because they only allow one order per item...what do I do?
Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:29
So my Supreme/Bruce Lee Mirrors L/S came today with one sleeve shorter than the other, I've requested a return but can't buy a new one to replace the one I am planning to return because they only allow one order per item...what do I do?
Either return it, or shorten the side that's longer to match.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:34
Either return it, or shorten the side that's longer to match.
Haha, the longer side matches the length of my arms just fine, the shorter side looks awkward and you can tell immediately because it's obvious, I'll return it. I'm a bit disappointed because this was supposed to be my first supreme anything.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:39
oh no not your first 

where the azn girls at

Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:50

out here
Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:54
just got them today smokeyface but they got some dusty ass marks on the toebox

Oct 28, 2013 @ 20:56
when i was younger i tried to skate so i wouldnt look like a poser but i was to fat so i became a skateboard photographer 

take pictures and shit

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:04

cold weather? don't matter. box logo button down
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:05
dont know if allready posted but you niggas got the pin too ?
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:06
they'll give you a new one...email them and tell them you're returning it because it's defective and they'll give you a new one...just because they're sold out doesn't mean theres none left...they hold a few back for these scenarios....lost packages, defects, etc...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:07
Jebbia himself said that when he sees someone reselling an item, he sees it as a sign that the brand is doing well.

Given the current resell market, safe to say RIP Supreme 
lol shark

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:07
Holloween is thursday, i know that has no correlation with what they drop but they gotta show some love.

∞good to go since '91∞

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:10
Holloween is thursday, i know that has no correlation with what they drop but they gotta show some love.

orange n black bogo tee w/ a skeleton on it smokeyface #spookyboyz #weoutchea

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:11
legit check please ???????

its legit bro, but i have better quality chalksmokeyface I can sell u one for cheaper PM me 
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:11
secret halloween drop  blinkyeyes

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:16

orange n black bogo tee w/ a skeleton on it  #spookyboyz #weoutchea

haha, All over print candy corn bogo hoodies.

∞good to go since '91∞

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:20
lmao #spookyboyz is so real

Fuck yall

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:20
they'll give you a new one...email them and tell them you're returning it because it's defective and they'll give you a new one...just because they're sold out doesn't mean theres none left...they hold a few back for these scenarios....lost packages, defects, etc...
Thanks man, I've just sent them an email, hopefully they'll sort this out
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:25
just got them today but they got some dusty ass marks on the toebox

these actually look really clean. I'm just not a fan of them though

•••

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:25
lmao #spookyboyz is so real
u alredy kno

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:31
help with the jpn small box logo sweatpant's drop please. Does the small fit like a 30, the medium like a 32, and so on ? I tried using google trad on the jpn sizing page, but it's just fucked up.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:32
anybody been buying off season shit

picked up a green supreme team bucket for a bill
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:34

just arrived
they fucked up the screenprint on the l/s so I gotta return that but it fits like shit anyways
sticker and pin tho 8 )
shark post your sticker collection 

edit: I need to know more people in the sticker game
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:41
just got them today but they got some dusty ass marks on the toebox

these actually look really clean. I'm just not a fan of them though
they are really nice in rl. but im going to rock them in the summer i think. i dont know if i should put on white or black laces
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:43
i had to take a drug test today 
#prayforblong

Fuck yall

Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:43
anybody been buying off season shit

picked up a green supreme team bucket for a bill

I bought Kate Moss tee from 2005 in lime green from someone on hypebeast.
Something strange, but not too out of the ordinary, my 2nd order I placed last Thursday for 2 Bruce Lee tees, and a Kumba candle is already shipping before my 1st order I placed that day.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 21:45
do they ever put like the collab stickers or things that they throw into the collab orders into other items that you buy around the time they come out? i know it's bad wording but i'm just wondering if i would possibly end up with a bruce lee sticker or pin from the military cross 5 panel i bought yesterday.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.