[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol I was just about to post this
haha, awesome.
Hope that 'fit' pic helped for those who wanted to take that pom off, its easy and you don't risk damaging the beanie. Supreme should've just left it off in the first place.
yeah it definitely looks better without it but atleast its an easy fix for those who don't want it.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:05
beaniebeanieDepends on how the pom-pom has been attached. I know that sometimes the pom is glued on and it's a bitch to remove (like the loose gauge) but other times there's just one thread connecting it that can easily be cut.
New Era beanie has the thread, so cutting it off was easy.

Looks way better IMO.

Do you wear fitteds? What size are you in fitteds? Just tryna base the beanies size with your head. They look roomy

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:11

beaniebeanieNew Era beanie has the thread, so cutting it off was easy.

Looks way better IMO.
Do you wear fitteds? What size are you in fitteds? Just tryna base the beanies size with your head. They look roomy
I believe 7-3/8 is what I would usually wear. If there was ever a time where I decided to grow my hair out then 7-1/2 would work.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:18
I dropped one redwall joke and then I realized he's awesome. He doesn't even repsond to 99% of shit slung at him... Probably an OG just trolling us anyway. Props to Redwall for participating in a forum about shit he probably doesn't have. I'm gonna go join a Lamborghini forum in honor of Redwall.

Favorite cop of the season would have to be either of my goretex fitteds, wear one of them shits damn near everyday.
dont ever speak again

-Caterpillar
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:20
beaniebeanieDepends on how the pom-pom has been attached. I know that sometimes the pom is glued on and it's a bitch to remove (like the loose gauge) but other times there's just one thread connecting it that can easily be cut.

Looks way better IMO.

ya boy lookin like franalations

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:21
why isnt the beanie on your ears 

where the azn girls at

Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:23

Haha had to dance in my senior pep rally today. Wore my stars jersey fuck it
yall look like you're at a basketball game to help young teens feel comfortable coming out the closet.
edit: you sus af with that guy pressin his ass on you too man..wtf is that?
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:24
I dropped one redwall joke and then I realized he's awesome. He doesn't even repsond to 99% of shit slung at him... Probably an OG just trolling us anyway. Props to Redwall for participating in a forum about shit he probably doesn't have. I'm gonna go join a Lamborghini forum in honor of Redwall.

Favorite cop of the season would have to be either of my goretex fitteds, wear one of them shits damn near everyday.
dont ever speak again

-Caterpillar
Why?
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:26
dont ever speak again

-Caterpillar
Why?
because you think redwall is "an og"

hes definitely not

-Caterpillar
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:27
Copped a red etd btw.it was either that or yellow.im def copping the yellow crewneck tho.yellow is the color jumpsuit he always wore so I think tht would play a part in memory of him.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:30
I said "probably". This is the internet, people can be and do anything... you don't KNOW who that dude is and what he has.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:38
Yo I'm going out to LA next week and I guess I should hit the Fairfax store while I'm out there, can anyone tell me if they still hove the gore-tex fitteds. I'm assuming yes because fitteds aren't too popular anymore. I just wanna grab the 2 blue ones and maybe a mini flask.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:48
Been wearing the suede stencil for awhile now. 

Anne Frank Terrorist Extraordinaire

Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:57

gay
Oct 26, 2013 @ 02:59

Looks way better IMO.

That looks so fucking stupid lol
Oct 26, 2013 @ 03:37
beaniebeanieNew Era beanie has the thread, so cutting it off was easy.

Looks way better IMO.

That looks so fucking stupid lol
You wouldn't happen to be Japanese, would you? Cause that would make this even better..... you Nip.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 03:48
C'mon bruh stop with the racism

git gud

Oct 26, 2013 @ 03:50
can some one post a fit pic of the field parka

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:04
C'mon bruh stop with the racism
haha.. like I'm always racist on here or something.. ? Bruhh.. I'm just pointing out the obvious, it would've been funny if so. That would of been some SNL type shit.. .. a japanese guy wearing a nipple on his head.. c'mon now.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:12
Well, like I said I usually wear my beanies lower but I guess people didn't see my other post.

H Y P E B E A S T
Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:29
Well, like I said I usually wear my beanies lower but I guess people didn't see my other post.

H Y P E B E A S T
Then why would you take a pic of it like that then ?)
Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:36
Two reasons actually:

1. Took the pic literally after I cut the pom off and didn't wanna try and adjust it/take a second photo

2. I usually double cuff my beanies but since the new era can only be cuffed once I figured doing a huge cuff so that the embroidery went too high would look stupid anyway.

Whatever tho
Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:38
so whats good with that pink suede hat that dude with the clarks and trenchcoat was rocking in that magazine photo, is that going to drop?

•••

Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:42
so whats good with that pink suede hat that dude with the clarks and trenchcoat was rocking in that magazine photo, is that going to drop?
thats the loro piana 5 panel. straight flamezzzz

Fuck yall

Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:51
Redwalls feelings are lowkey non existant

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:53
thats the loro piana 5 panel. straight flamezzzz
is it like a secret drop? it's not in the preview

•••

Oct 26, 2013 @ 04:55
pink suede hatthats the loro piana 5 panel. straight flamezzzz
is it like a secret drop? it's not in the preview
definitely a secret drop
but the question is... when?

-Caterpillar
Oct 26, 2013 @ 05:03

yall look like you're at a basketball game to help young teens feel comfortable coming out the closet.
edit: you sus af with that guy pressin his ass on you too man..wtf is that?
Probably because they've fucked
Oct 26, 2013 @ 05:06
god damn give it a rest. ok he took a gay looking photo. we get it, jesus

•••

Oct 26, 2013 @ 05:14
god damn give it a rest. ok he took a gay looking photo. we get it, jesus
nigga everyone gotta know 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.