[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:05

its supreme. now log off
thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious, dipshit.

he asked if anyone knew about it? What's the problem? Catching feels is contagious in here.
yeah knew as in what specific hat it is? why would i be catching feelings lol? your a dumb ass forreal.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:11
thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious, dipshit.

he asked if anyone knew about it? What's the problem? Catching feels is contagious in here.
yeah knew as in what specific hat it is? why would i be catching feelings lol? your a dumb ass forreal.
Why you responding if you didn't catch feels. You lost
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:16
smokeyface
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:16
Yo! i got a question to you fellas especially who go to LA or LND store.
How's the service in these joints? the personnel nice or they be dick heads or whats the situation over there?

Whats people take on Nyc store? or the others...

almost lost it once at sup Nyc.
I went to the LDN store on a vacation and the workers were extremely nice, the guy that helped me personally went to the back to get me a fresh camp when I saw one I liked on the shelf (not sure if they do this every time though ? ) and I got a ton of stickers.

At the NY store the only people I usually ask for help is Black Dave or Josh Velez. They're the nicest imo (I hate the fucking Asian dude,he lies about shit being sold out).

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:30
Hoping for that JEET KUNE DO announcement tomorrow. 
S/O to the Yeezus merch pictures.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:30
im bout to call lester to clip shark.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:33
How's the service in these joints? the personnel nice or they be dick heads or whats the situation over there?

I went to the LDN store on a vacation and the workers were extremely nice, the guy that helped me personally went to the back to get me a fresh camp when I saw one I liked on the shelf (not sure if they do this every time though ? ) and I got a ton of stickers.

At the NY store the only people I usually ask for help is Black Dave or Josh Velez. They're the nicest imo (I hate the fucking Asian dude,he lies about shit being sold out).
 Talked with this one white dude who works there. About skate stuff and that asian guy came all knowing about skateboarding. Iv skated for 15years (so i know my shit), and the dude i was talking with who  works there said to the asian "you dont know what your talking about so shut up" that asian dude there is a bumm.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:36

how does it feel to be one of the biggest herbs and to top it all off your not even a pre pubescent teen?
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:38

i went to la once and the guys who helped me were totally cool, they didn't have the deck i wanted in the back so they ran across the street to get a screw driver to get the last one off the wall, one hipster tho did get lowkey yelled at for unfolding one of the tees on the shelves while i was there, shit had me dead.
it also smelled of some dank, what streetwear store doesn't tho.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:39

how does it feel to be one of the biggest herbs and to top it all off your not even a pre pubescent teen?

wtf are you talking about you irrelevant faggot
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:39

the la store is pretty mixed. ive been helped by some dudes who are pretty chill and others not so chill. its a good mix i guess. still, fairfax is where its at. 
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
Based boy please stop putting -caterpillar at the end of every post. NOBODY CARES
obviously you care enough to make a post about it

-Joe Bueno
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

-Caterpillar
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:54
looooool i asked for information on a hat and you guys argue about it
why are you so emotional?
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:03

wtf are you talking about you irrelevant faggot
Im ryan hoffman and i think everything is irrelevant, and when i post i act like im hot shit.

stop replying to me i dont wanna garner a ridiculous post count like your fat ass in such a short amount of time. smh
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:23
I just realized how dumb it was to cop that hooded twill jacket. It's cold as fuck outside smh
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:28
how

Dylan in the wool trench coat
Price range on the trench coat
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:40
homie told me this season timbs gonna be the premium 6 inch boot
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:44
Homie sound stupid
Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:47
I just realized how dumb it was to cop that hooded twill jacket. It's cold as fuck outside smh
are you talking about the hooded twill shirt? because that's a shirt.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:01
i'm sure it's somewhere in this thread but who's the guy in the lookbook this fall?
thanks in advance
lucien clarke
lucien clarke is a straight g 

nao HB

Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:05
I hope so. 

And if so, I would hope they keep it clean and simple.

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:13
anybody got a pic of the back of the wise beanie?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:30
Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:36
Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:52
Carhartt.... thasss all ima say

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:52
Liberty > Loro Piana > football > Franklin > all other camps. Stars is overhyped garbage.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:58
Liberty > Loro Piana > football > Franklin > all other camps. Stars is overhyped garbage.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:00
http://instagram.com/p/foRPPfk8u2/

guess Tyshawns on FA now too, plus good fit
Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:02
Missed the stock on Grey Wool New Era Cap. When do they usually restock. Also, if someone finds it and wants to proxy, I can pay a fee for it as well. 

Thanks,
Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:10
That definitely doesn't look orange...

lmao @ the downvotes, tell me that shit doesn't look yellow

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.